Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's a lot
I was on 2mg for the first month, I felt better but the hot flashes and brain fog were back so I upped the dose to 4mg, my health improved for a while but 2 weeks later I was still having hot flashes, then I did a blood test and serum estradiol was in the mid range so I jumped to 8mg and felt a lot better,but now after I started taking the pill under my tongue, looks like I am absorbing it much much better than oral ingestion so I might go down to 6mg like Bridgy ,but I will definitely stay on the high dosage, high hormones level are important for optimal health and youthfulness,it is unfair for me to have a hormonal profile of a 50 yrs old meno-paused women when I am only 20, same for everyone here, if you are afraid of gyno and infertility then do not take E in the first place, otherwise, bring your androgens to destruction and pump up the estrogen and enjoy your new hair and eergy because alternating your hormones beween T and E is very dangerous for your health and hair,you have to stick to one sex hormone and accept the consequences, thats how it should work, gyno and testicular degeneration is something you are trading for hair, eventually, your testes will be fried and die from estrogen,and they will either shrink and dry out peacfully or they might retract to the abdomen and get infected,and the only solution at this time is surgical removal

Remember guys, this is a contract with the devil himself, sell your manhood and get your follicles back, it is a very costly trade but to me it is worth it

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on 2mg for the first month, felt better but the hot flashes and fatigue were back so i upped the dose to 4mg,my health improved but i was still having hot flashes, then I did a blood test and serum estradiol was a bit low so I jumped to 8mg and felt a lot better,but now after I started taking the pill under my tongue, looks like I am absorbing it much much better than oral ingestion so I might go down to 6mg like Bridgyidk will see,but i will definitely stay on high dosage, high hormones level are important for optimal health,it is unfair for me to have a hormonal profile of a 50 yrs old menopaused women when I am only 20, same for everyone here, if you are afraid of gyno and infertility then dnt take E in the first place, otherwise, bring your androgens to destruction and pump up the estrogen and enjoy your new hair, because alternating your hormones beween T and E is very dangerous for your health and hair,you have to stick to one sex hormone and accept the consequences, thats how it should work

madness luv, lit rally madness

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys you don't have to fry your balls on estrogen as sonolmn98 says. As long as you keep your dose low and take breaks like me you will be fine. You don't have to give up your manhood. I still have my muscles and my balls are working just fine. This last week even my gyno is looking better. I'm not even taking raloxefine right now just being off estrogel for a month and it's improving by itself. It looks better than in the photos I posted. So far in my experience we can afford to take a month or 2 off here and there because you won't lose all your hair regrowth progress right away. Since stopping hrt my hair has resumed shedding at the same rate it used too which isn't horrible because it took me years to lose all my hair in the first place. I have way more hair now than when I started so I don't mind my hair quality regressing a bit to retain my masculinity. It's all about balance.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, сообщение: 1799376, участник: 132479"] Ребята, вам не нужно жарить яйца на эстрогене, как говорит sonolmn98. Пока вы держите низкую дозу и делаете перерывы, как я, вы будете в порядке. Вам не нужно отказываться от своей мужественности. Мышцы и яйца работают нормально. На прошлой неделе даже мой гинеколог выглядит лучше. Я даже сейчас не принимаю ралоксифин, просто не принимаю эстрогель в течение месяца, и он сам по себе улучшается. Это выглядит лучше, чем на фотографиих. Я знаю, что мы можем позволить себе потерять волосы. Когда я остановился, мои волосы были восстановлены с той же скоростью, что и раньше. У меня сейчас волосы гораздо меньше подействовали, чтобы сохранить свою мужественность. Все дело в балансе. [/ QUOTE]

Можно делать перерывы
I agree with you, the main balance

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys you don't have to fry your balls on estrogen as sonolmn98 says. As long as you keep your dose low and take breaks like me you will be fine. You don't have to give up your manhood. I still have my muscles and my balls are working just fine. This last week even my gyno is looking better. I'm not even taking raloxefine right now just being off estrogel for a month and it's improving by itself. It looks better than in the photos I posted. So far in my experience we can afford to take a month or 2 off here and there because you won't lose all your hair regrowth progress right away. Since stopping hrt my hair has resumed shedding at the same rate it used too which isn't horrible because it took me years to lose all my hair in the first place. I have way more hair now than when I started so I don't mind my hair quality regressing a bit to retain my masculinity. It's all about balance.

Low dose, what exactly did you mean?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low dose, what exactly did you mean?

I mean low dose as in 1.5 mg or less of estradiol. Not the 6 or 8mg that sonolm98 and bridge are taking. And low dose cyproterone as little as 12.5 mg 2 or 3 times a week. You wont grow as much hair as bridgeburn on this regimen but on the plus side you wont have near as drastic side effects.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean low dose as in 1.5 mg or less of estradiol. Not the 6 or 8mg that sonolm98 and bridge are taking. And low dose cyproterone as little as 12.5 mg 2 or 3 times a week. You wont grow as much hair as bridgeburn on this regimen but on the plus side you wont have near as drastic side effects.

Thanks! I know, you use estrogel, but why you don’t use estro in pills? If you use estrogel, in which exactly place on you body you put gel? You have a lot of hair and probably it not easy to put gel on scalp. And you don’t have balding zones

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair has really been improving, but I'm using other things too so I don't know how much dex is doing
Bridgey-I'm using dexa eye drops like you. It's water based so I doubt it penetrates on its own. How are you applying dexa to scalp? I mix it in liquid min to make a homogenous solution. Also try to use right after derminator.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Guys you don't have to fry your balls on estrogen as sonolmn98 says. As long as you keep your dose low and take breaks like me you will be fine. You don't have to give up your manhood. I still have my muscles and my balls are working just fine. This last week even my gyno is looking better. I'm not even taking raloxefine right now just being off estrogel for a month and it's improving by itself. It looks better than in the photos I posted. So far in my experience we can afford to take a month or 2 off here and there because you won't lose all your hair regrowth progress right away. Since stopping hrt my hair has resumed shedding at the same rate it used too which isn't horrible because it took me years to lose all my hair in the first place. I have way more hair now than when I started so I don't mind my hair quality regressing a bit to regain my masculinity. It's all about balance.
i have to admit that you have got an excellent point there, not all of us started with shitty hair, usually the worse your hair condition is before starting , the more aggressive the regimen will be, an nw2 guy with good density doesn't have to do all this,he might find his cure with dutasteride and finasteride, but we are all different with different gene and androgen sensitivity, remember that bridgeburn as nearly nw4 with a very bad density and I myself just had a bald spot that was actually not that obvious but I am still gonna stick to the high estrogen dose, mainly because E itself is an anti depressant and iam feeling healthier on the high dose

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have to admit that you have got an excellent point there, not all of us started with shitty hair, usually the worse your hair condition is before starting , the more aggressive the regimen will be, an nw2 guy with good density doesn't have to do all this,he might find his cure with dutasteride and finasteride, but we are all different with different gene and androgen sensitivity, remember that bridgeburn as nearly nw4 with a very bad density and I myself just had a bald spot that was actually not that obvious but I am still gonna stick to the high estrogen dose, mainly because E itself is an anti depressant and iam feeling healthier on the high dose

I agree. I am on such a regimen because I have the most severe case of hair loss for a nineteen year old. I highly doubt finasteride/dutasteride will be sustainable in my case, since I doubt their long-term effectiveness.

Other nineteen year olds will be fine with finasteride/dutasteride since they don't have as severe hair loss.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. I am on such a regimen because I have the most severe case of hair loss for a nineteen year old. I highly doubt finasteride/dutasteride will be sustainable in my case, since I doubt their long-term effectiveness.

Other nineteen year olds will be fine with finasteride/dutasteride since they don't have as severe hair loss.
for me, it is mainly because I hate testosterone, and I had problems with puberty from the start, kinda like gender dysphoria but am still male, and hair regrow is a nice bonus that keeps me going, but to be honest, looking at my family history of male pattern baldness. DHT blockers did nothing, at least for the people who used it around me, so the key is blocking all androgens and replacing them by estrogen, but the damage that estrogen does to your manhood is significant even on a lower dose, give 10+ years and it will change you, there is no way around it

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score

Have you thought of trying Estradiol without Cyroterone? So you aren't killing your test

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgey-I'm using dexa eye drops like you. It's water based so I doubt it penetrates on its own. How are you applying dexa to scalp? I mix it in liquid min to make a homogenous solution. Also try to use right after derminator.
I use it with liquid minoxidil and oestrogel

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started bicalutamide today! To start off, I am cutting my spironolactone dose down to 100MG/day for two weeks and after that I will cut it out completely. It's mainly to taper off it safely. During those two weeks, I will take 50MG/day bicalutamide and after that I will cut the dose down to 25MG/day. I will still be using estradiol and dutasteride.

I will report on any side effects too!

Jonny Craig

Established Member
Reaction score

Thoughts on bi-estrocare?

2 mg of Estriol, 0.50 mg of Estradiol.

Giving it another shot.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! I know, you use estrogel, but why you don’t use estro in pills? If you use estrogel, in which exactly place on you body you put gel? You have a lot of hair and probably it not easy to put gel on scalp. And you don’t have balding zones

Pills aren't as effective. They don't stay in your system long enough. I don't like to put gel on my scalp because I have too much hair. I just rub it on my inner arms sometimes my stomach. I don't think applying it to the scalp makes much of a difference.