Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Skin is fine, I might add progesterone for the libido/energy issues, my endocrinologist said that it helps

I read progesterone increases pregnenolone and dhea and then dht ... and it can be bad for hair. And it's better to wait 8 to 12 months before adding it to a mtf regimen.
Your libido is nonexistant ?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read progesterone increases pregnenolone and dhea and then dht ... and it can be bad for hair. And it's better to wait 8 to 12 months before adding it to a mtf regimen.
Your libido is nonexistant ?
My sex drive is destroyed after the orchiectomy, I think thats why they trusted eunuchs to guard the royal women back then, orchi is more effective than heavy dosage of CPA

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, not everyone need to be on this extreme protocol, if you are a nw1, then taking finasteride with spironolactone is more than enough to stop the baldness from progressing, a small dose of estradiol may help in regrowth, me and @bridgeburn are taking heavy doses of estrogen and are castrated because we had advanced baldness

I think this will work for 99% of guys
200mg of spironolactone + 5mg finestride+4mg of estradiol

If you are still losing hair in that protocol then you are delusional
I so hope you are right :) I'm going to start at 50 mg spironolactone and hope that with the estro and finasteride the efficacious dose for regrowth is lower

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guyss im back

i most Likely will go for 10 mg minoxidil instead of 4 mg estrogen (cuz I Dont think Doctors would prescribe it).

do you guys think 0.5 mg dutasteride + 200 mg oral spironolactone + 10 mg oral minoxidil is good combo???

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guyss im back

i most Likely will go for 10 mg minoxidil instead of 4 mg estrogen (cuz I Dont think Doctors would prescribe it).

do you guys think 0.5 mg dutasteride + 200 mg oral spironolactone + 10 mg oral minoxidil is good combo???
How bad is your hair?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
how effective is 10mg/ml of bicalutamide topical in comparison to 25-50mg bicalutamide oral assuming both people would use dutasteride?
cosidering its long half life, probably just slightly more..
what would be a great dosage (that you would recommend topically?)
as high as you can handle. or at least the dosage that Hemingway took.

@bridgeburn whats best of the three: oral cyproterone acetate, oral bicalutamide, or oral spironolactone?
I think cypro and bica are better than spironolactone. unless estradiol is taken with the spironolactone to give an antigonadotrophin effect.

and cypro is better alone than bica.
but bica combined with duta and some estradiol must be the strongest option.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn man i cant believe you are still posting after all these years. Theres this phenomen in the hairloss community that once someone starts some kind of treatment, he just vanishes and never comes back to report his results.
Its been 2 years since your last update pictures, hows your hair now?

Something i want to add. Why did you stop derma rolling? I got longer vellus (fluff hair) than yours in like 2 months with just derma rolling and some rosemary/castor oil.

Heres a picture of my left temple that i didnt treat at all, to show you how bald they are. My widow peaks are genetic meaning they are not a sign of hairloss. I had them when i was 16 years old.

d2071c9adb99ce5340b2ec95bb7d812e.png

Nothing to see there.

Now check my right temple (widow peak) that i treated with the oils and 3mm derma roller for 2 months (not even)

b74a2a72080fd548ce370ba21e6ab5d6.png

f06e54dea37ae4a0eb336d50dc43c7b5.png

Relatively thick and dark hairs sprouting out of those bald temples everywhere. And i dont use minoxidil or anything at all

xixi

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“bridgeburn,post:1765583,member:130663”]你刚刚开始,所以你应该先给它一些时间然后评估你想要/需要的东西。雌二醇也减少5ar。
当然,如果你想要最大DHT抑制,这可能是过度杀戮,那么你将需要度他雄胺,雌二醇和黄体酮。也许是bica来阻止andrenal雄激素[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE =“bridgeburn,post:1765583,member:130663”]你刚刚开始,所以你应该先给它一些时间然后评估你想要/需要的东西。雌二醇也减少5ar。
当然,如果你想要最大DHT抑制,这可能是过度杀戮,那么你将需要度他雄胺,雌二醇和黄体酮。也许是bica来阻止andrenal雄激素[/ QUOTE]

wow, impressive!! :) maybe i should publish all the pages of the thread into a book hahaha

yeah, If you work out twice as hard and more often.. but It takes months and up to 2 to 3 years for max muscle loss with this type of regimen

Your praise is my reward :rolleyes::)
Why do you all use estrofem? Why not use Estradiol valerate? Estradiol valerate is also a natural estrogen. Why is nobody using it? Who can tell me? My English is not good, I come from China. ____________

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
visited the derm and he Is actually willing to prescribe Estrogen 2 mg??? but Does 2mg cause Irreversible Infertility?? i read earlier post Of @bridgeburn in Which he said that on 2 mg it is reversible.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Bridgey,
Just wanted to give a visual at what 3 months of estrogel on temples and 6 months of finasteride has done to my temples. This is about a solid half inch of recession. :( Of course I can't say for sure that the drugs caused the temple loss, but it has seemed to go really fast!
BTW, I feel like I owe you a consulting fee. Seriously :)

Attachments

• Feb 21 2019.pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 194

xixi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you all use estrofem? Why not use Estradiol valerate? Estradiol valerate is also a natural estrogen. Why is nobody using it? Who can tell me? My English is not good, I come from China. ____________

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not like @AnxiousAndy , I have a genuine balding problem and that even my family says I am balding. I am repeating it again, photos are not the best way of tell if someone is balding or not. Leave your expertise behind. That guy @Sonolmn98 even did not do enough search about role of AA in stopping androgenetic alopecia. There are plenty of people who went bald while on spironolactone.
If I weren't balding then why is so much hair growing back? Arrogant people like you make me sick. You're supposed to be 7 years older than me, start acting like it!

BOLLYnorWOOD

My Regimen
Reaction score
guyss went Derm and he prescribed 2 mg estrogen. im gonna Start with it tomorrow. can I expect thicker hair and some Regrowth with a dose like 2 mg estrogen with 200 mg oral spironolactone and dutas 0.5?? i Wont expect results like bridgeburn (since his Regime is more extreme) but im Happy if i get at least thicker hair and some regrowth.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I weren't balding then why is so much hair growing back? Arrogant people like you make me sick. You're supposed to be 7 years older than me, start acting like it!
I am sorry brother... I admit it that it was my mistake. A mentally sick man who chopped up his balls was lecturing me that I am not balding. My hair condition is a lot more worse than you and some people said don’t worry you have absolutely thick hair. I wanted to give your reference that if this young man is considered balding then why not me? I should have articulated it in a different way. Once again sorry. My English is very bad and sometimes I end up saying what I shouldn’t say.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A mentally sick man who chopped up his balls was lecturing me that I am not balding
That was just my opinion on your hair condition, I donot think it is worth it for you to take castrating drugs like spironolactone and estradiol, relax okay, people choice extreme regimen when they have a very advanced hairloss, I dnt see any point of you taking estrogen based on your pic, again this is just me, u dnt have to listen and get angry at me

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was just my opinion on your hair condition, I donot think it is worth it for you to take castrating drugs like spironolactone and estradiol, relax okay, people choice extreme regimen when they have a very advanced hairloss, I dnt see any point of you taking estrogen based on your pic, again this is just me, u dnt have to listen and get angry at me
The rate at which I am thinning I will be slick bald within three years. At that time you people will say, “why didn’t you treat it early?”. By the way that wasn’t your opinion, u were very judgemental about my hair loss.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
guyss went Derm and he prescribed 2 mg estrogen. im gonna Start with it tomorrow. can I expect thicker hair and some Regrowth with a dose like 2 mg estrogen with 200 mg oral spironolactone and dutas 0.5?? i Wont expect results like bridgeburn (since his Regime is more extreme) but im Happy if i get at least thicker hair and some regrowth.

I'm going to ask my Dermatologist about prescribing me Estradiol, before purchasing it online. My Dermatologist is nice, and understanding and prescribed me Accutane without even thinking which I'm appreciative for! Although, my next Dermatologist appointment is in four weeks, a lot of people who are on HRT use Spironolactone for 4-6 weeks to get their body ready to use Estradiol. So, the four week wait should be okay.

(Someone correct me about what I'm saying if I'm wrong, please!)