Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
After few weeks of introducing bica 25 mg daily again, I come to the conclusion the only stuff that works for aggresive balding is bicalutamide. I lowered my Oral minoxidil dosage from 2.5 mg to 1.25 mg and it has no impact on my hair whatsoever. I think the only way to maintain hair on aggresive baldness or those who are very sensitive to androgens is Estradiol and bicalutamide. It is my point of view tho, but I'm a good example since I've tried every combo and none has worked as good as Estradiol and bicalutamide together.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240214_211246.jpg
    IMG_20240214_211246.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 69

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s me! It’s

Still early but you can see the hairline rounding out and getting more density.
Haha aggressive balding btw... The guy gets only slightly receeding hairline and calls it aggressive hahhahhaa. My man try a receeded hairline and diffuse thinning all over the top. You got BBD I hope the drugs eventually gives u problems cause u deserve it for being a dumb fuk.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on dutesteride and oral minoxidil for two years now and I’ve only lost ground…

25m What should I do? Should I just shave it all off and accept there isn’t hope for me? I was hoping being on the strongest hairloss combo will cure and regrow or stop my hairloss. But I’ve only been losing ground. Losing more hair.. My scalp is so so itchy. I don’t know what to do now. I’m on 0.5ng dutesteride and 2.5mg oral minoxidil. Since starting minoxidil I’ve had no regrowth but more body hair and accelerated hairloss. So what now? I thought dht was my issue and my medication will fix that but I’m still getting worst. I think I might have a receptor problem or sensitive to it. I know I’ve lost ground. I’ve noticed it. Family and friends have noticed so what can I do? Any ideas are really appreaciated.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha aggressive balding btw... The guy gets only slightly receeding hairline and calls it aggressive hahhahhaa. My man try a receeded hairline and diffuse thinning all over the top. You got BBD I hope the drugs eventually gives u problems cause u deserve it for being a dumb fuk.
You got 1 braincell at most. I have that hairline because meds are making it possible dummy.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been on dutesteride and oral minoxidil for two years now and I’ve only lost ground…

25m What should I do? Should I just shave it all off and accept there isn’t hope for me? I was hoping being on the strongest hairloss combo will cure and regrow or stop my hairloss. But I’ve only been losing ground. Losing more hair.. My scalp is so so itchy. I don’t know what to do now. I’m on 0.5ng dutesteride and 2.5mg oral minoxidil. Since starting minoxidil I’ve had no regrowth but more body hair and accelerated hairloss. So what now? I thought dht was my issue and my medication will fix that but I’m still getting worst. I think I might have a receptor problem or sensitive to it. I know I’ve lost ground. I’ve noticed it. Family and friends have noticed so what can I do? Any ideas are really appreaciated.
Mhh sounds like what happened to me. The only thing that helped me is estradiol + bicalutamide.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was on duta for 1.5yrs and oral min 15-20mg for 5 months and my hair thinned out wayyyyy faster despite zero scalp itch and much reduced hairfall. Ever since quitting those my hair is much more stable. Ur making it worse by using dutasteride trust me.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I was going crazy being on duta and RU with a nw0 but this is fucked up
I'm no near to NW0 unfortunately... I'm probably NW1.5 but you can't see on that pic due to lighting. Anyways my baseline was worse than that.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sooner you find a protocol that works for you, the better. Only an idiot would wait for Norwood 3 to take action. If I could go back in time, I would have started HRT before the first miniaturization began. Starting before you start going bald is the only way to maintain perfect hair. But now I have to maintain fine, see-through scalp hair, and even HRT can't reverse the miniaturization. But when I started Finasteride and Bicalutamide on Norwood 0, they told me that I was crazy, that I had body dysmorphic disorder and other bullshit. In fact, I just realized that if I didn’t find a treatment now, in a year there would be nothing to support.

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sooner you find a protocol that works for you, the better. Only an idiot would wait for Norwood 3 to take action. If I could go back in time, I would have started HRT before the first miniaturization began. Starting before you start going bald is the only way to maintain perfect hair. But now I have to maintain fine, see-through scalp hair, and even HRT can't reverse the miniaturization. But when I started Finasteride and Bicalutamide on Norwood 0, they told me that I was crazy, that I had body dysmorphic disorder and other bullshit. In fact, I just realized that if I didn’t find a treatment now, in a year there would be nothing to support.
dude majority people don't need hrt

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After few weeks of introducing bica 25 mg daily again, I come to the conclusion the only stuff that works for aggresive balding is bicalutamide. I lowered my Oral minoxidil dosage from 2.5 mg to 1.25 mg and it has no impact on my hair whatsoever. I think the only way to maintain hair on aggresive baldness or those who are very sensitive to androgens is Estradiol and bicalutamide. It is my point of view tho, but I'm a good example since I've tried every combo and none has worked as good as Estradiol and bicalutamide together.
I'm going to try this combo for 3 months :D... I've heard bica is the best AA for hair and skin

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to try this combo for 3 months :D... I've heard bica is the best AA for hair and skin
It is for sure, but to be able to recover hair with bica you need to suppress testosterone via high dosage monotherapy with estradiol, if you don't do that, you will have to take a lot of bicalutamide to work because your body will upregulate and synthesize more Testosterone and DHT which will make things even worse.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide upregulate receptors but it also blocks them you really don’t have a clue how these drugs work hence why your hair has suffered
Maybe you don't know sh*t about bica, that is why ur bald. You need X amount of bica to block Y amount of Testosterone. If you have 900 ng/dl T you wont be able to block it all with 50 mg