Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I don't. Like you can keep going but idk why you hate me so much, I haven't done anything bad to you or something, I'm just chilling and you guys start to attack me for some weird reason
He's in love with you. Fascinated by your eyes

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s face it every community has someone who is the butt of the jokes and in this case it’s Adri. Deal with it sister xD

Well I'm glad you guys choose me because I don't care a tiny bit honestly but you should do more stuff as well.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, he’s obviously trying to groom him. Telling him how he’s supposed to feel disdain for testosterone. Like, it’s one thing for him to feel that way, but for him to tell Almas that he should just transition because he wants him to is beyond creepy
i literally have never once suggested that almas should 'transition'. he already takes estrogen and has been for awhile and he used to complain much more about his situation. he is now attempting to take a difficult path. i don't care what he does one way or another but i think his whole complex about RU goes against most of the other stuff he says. he is a guy who cares about the quality of hair and even dani acknowledges that RU hair is less than desirable but instead just functional enough.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i also fundamentally disagree with his thoughts that estrogen ruins your physique. the boobs dont bother me because i grew up with terrible gyno anyway. skinny man bodies are often objectively less gross from estrogen. if you really want to build muscle i can see how its a deterrent.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google “MTF HRT body changes photo”. Estradiol turns you into a skinnyfat. Your hips are growing, your legs are getting fatter. This sucks. On testosterone I looked athletic, low body fat, with thin beautiful legs. This is impossible with estradiol.
If testosterone didn't make me go bald, I would never take estradiol. I went for it only because the beauty of hair, which affects the beauty of the face and head, is more important than the beauty of the body. But if I weren't going bald, testosterone would allow me to have both.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your current regime, how are you doing?
So cursed and unlucky… As I said RU for 7 months from 3 different vendors 10% 2ml=200mg in total, and not even a change in my hair quality… I tried sooooooo many things, @Adri23 knows..From Dutasteride to RU. I am now stuck with my topicals and oral finasteride which I am using for years…Losing ground on temples with sh*t hair quality. I even dosed RU at 12.5% and even 15%, but even with higher dosages felt like it was making it worse, like I was upregulating my receptors. I was feeling the same even with the twice a day application. So, I was stuck with once a day 10%… I am very exhausted..

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So cursed and unlucky… As I said RU for 7 months from 3 different vendors 10% 2ml=200mg in total, and not even a change in my hair quality… I tried sooooooo many things, @Adri23 knows..From Dutasteride to RU. I am now stuck with my topicals and oral finasteride which I am using for years…Losing ground on temples with sh*t hair quality. I even dosed RU at 12.5% and even 15%, but even with higher dosages felt like it was making it worse, like I was upregulating my receptors. I was feeling the same even with the twice a day application. So, I was stuck with once a day 10%… I am very exhausted..
What about HRT? If RU doesn't help me, I'll go back to estradiol.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about HRT? If RU doesn't help me, I'll go back to estradiol.
I think RU will help you. You don’t have such an aggressive balding like mine for example. I was fucked in 17 so much already..But it’s f*****g ridiculous how minoxidil and Finasteride gave me a miracle recovery and RU did sh*t, even with the combination! I was keeping RU when I knew that I will need something stronger, and well, it did nothing!

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think RU will help you. You don’t have such an aggressive balding like mine for example. I was fucked in 17 so much already, for example. But it’s f*****g ridiculous how minoxidil and Finasteride gave me a miracle recovery and RU did sh*t, even with the combination! I was keeping RU when I knew that I will need something stronger, and well, it did nothing!
It is difficult to determine the aggressiveness of baldness only externally. I started going bald at 16
If RU helps me, I will never use estradiol again and will be damn happy to live without hormone injections and with a man's physique.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to determine the aggressiveness of baldness only externally. I started going bald at 16
If RU helps me, I will never use estradiol again and will be damn happy to live without hormone injections and with a man's physique.
I know what you mean only externally, but you weren’t balding like me for sure. My temples were too far gone already at 17…

Well, I am very unlucky. All this hype for RU and when I tried it left me only disappointed… I was thinking to try it again but what’s the point? 7 months are 7 months…. AND 3 different vendors…

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean only externally, but you weren’t balding like me for sure. My temples were too far gone already at 17…

Well, I am very unlucky. All this hype for RU and when I tried it left me only disappointed… I was thinking to try it again but what’s the point? 7 months are 7 months…. AND 3 different vendors…
7 months isn't long

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More than enough to evaluate the effectiveness of drugs. 2-4 months is enough for me to say for sure whether the RU works.
I have always said that there is no point in waiting 6-12 months. If your current treatment doesn't stop your hair loss after 3 months, you should change something rather than watch yourself continue to go bald.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend who owns hemiacosmetics and sells ru said he cannot mix more than 8% and thats the established limit by some documentation. It becomes crystilized.

But again I think almas should switch to dutasteride. Main and only driver of hairloss is DHT and finasteride only gets you down 50-70% max while dutasteride removes 94(+-2)% of it. Base stack should be always good dht blocker then you go for additions. RU is more than good enough for the remaining dht left then.

I remember noah saying finasteride didnt do nothing, dutasteride was way better and actually slowed down hairloss but pairing with ru was whole package. I mean thats no surprise there are countless studies proving that. Dutasteride is even ranked higher than oral minoxidil in meta study, and minoxidil is suppossed best growth stim we have.
As far as I remember, the difference in DHT inhibition directly in the scalp is not as great as in the blood. I'm also skeptical about such a thing as "slowing down hair loss." I have never experienced this and believe that you either go bald or you don't and the speed does not change or changes due to other factors. These are my impressions, nothing more.
I will try Dutasteride 3 times a week. This should still be more effective than Finasteride. There is probably little difference between daily intake.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm taking a risk, because even on HRT my crown shows through. But I'm tired of estradiol.
I am grateful to estrogen for preserving the most important thing for which I started all this: my hair. I do not regret. But I would like to find a way to have normal male hormones and not go bald, rather than making sacrifices for my hair.
I didn’t change anything for three years, but I felt it was time to move on and not swallow the inconvenience for fear of changing something.
It's very exciting. I'll be back with updates in 3-4 months. Most likely, by this time everything will become clear.

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend who owns hemiacosmetics and sells ru said he cannot mix more than 8% and thats the established limit by some documentation. It becomes crystilized.

But again I think almas should switch to dutasteride. Main and only driver of hairloss is DHT and finasteride only gets you down 50-70% max while dutasteride removes 94(+-2)% of it. Base stack should be always good dht blocker then you go for additions. RU is more than good enough for the remaining dht left then.

I remember noah saying finasteride didnt do nothing, dutasteride was way better and actually slowed down hairloss but pairing with ru was whole package. I mean thats no surprise there are countless studies proving that. Dutasteride is even ranked higher than oral minoxidil in meta study, and minoxidil is suppossed best growth stim we have.
It was dissolving in 95 degrees ethanol and PG. Although, sometimes was leaving a powdery residue on my scalp.. I read others using 10% as well..

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do I even start? Your only accounts being hairlosstalk and Fox News is so f*****g hilarious I can’t even roast it’s just so funny. You say I suck d for a living yet YOU are the one whose own sexual reproductive system caused your scalp to reject tens of thousands of hairs as you continued to pleasure yourself, as bubbling jizz poured onto your hand the hairs fell onto your pillow. All of which could have been easily prevented by one small injection per every 10 days. At that rate a woman would be proud to be your wife. A man whose head hairs are stronger than his antiquated urges. This is what women really want.
You are a lying b**ch.You are evil,l will not speak to you again because you make no sense.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's incredible how little value this thread has, what it devolved into. These macho idiots (Slap Head and tego and friends) completely ruined it. Not only they don't add any information, but they are also actively shaming everyone who try to share experiences about estrogen or really any kind of meds that might lower testosterone or dht (which is the whole point of these meds).

I know these toxic members will insult me as well, but I do appreciate the infos shared here and respect the members who have contributed to this thread (some even with pics). I wish there was a way to get rid of the noise these people clutter this thread with and just focus on the matter.

I'd really wish to know if and how nuking testosterone have helped guys achieve a NW0 and what stage they started out from. Also, if having lower testosterone helps in addition to low dht.
Welcome to the forum!!!!.l would like to ask you a personal question.
What is your sexual orientation?