Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica is not long term solution, pyrilutamide will replace it in few months. @Itsnoahkennedy is already using it so you can ask him after 2-3months from now if it works. People report itch reduction and shedding for now (2-3 weeks of using).
Yeah but what happens if it is a failure? We will have to keep taking this to maintain the gains. And I don't think piri will get release in few months, we will just get the phase 2 results.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should take atleast 50mg bica everyday in my opinion on that small dose of e2. I just added E2 2mg ED 1.5months ago (again) to test if it helps with regrowth but im very doubtful. Ikarus said he found little use with Bica AND e2 for regrowth just/mostly maintance, he had to resort to Oral Min. So your best bet is oral minoxidil and bica monotherapy in my opinion. Thats almost sideless treatment, gyno will be your only worry so save up some money.
E2 at small doses can still feminize so take care...

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah no doubt I had pretty great deal of feminization after only 2.5 months on e2 last time.
It goes unnoticed but when you look before and after pics its evident. For now its unnoticeable.
Lower doses could also be beneficial to hair if it has the power of feminization at such low doses.

Swarleyd

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well both bridgeburn and nwo wolfpac regrew almost all their hair on 1-2mg e2. I think its redundant to add more than that much if you have good antiandrogen in regime.
That all depends ofc, I saw guy on discord channel on lupron injections and massive dose of e2, also injections for almost 1.5 years iirc. He regrew almost nothing when you account in aggressivness of the regime.
Are you still on your regimen ? The gyno didn’t came back after surgery ?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered 3 times,shipping is from russia,came within 2 weeks every time. You have to see if your country is on the list, if not look on hrt.cafe because this is only site that sends to Croatia for me.
I'd bought a large supply of Bica from OTC-Online when it was becoming clear that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, ordered at the end of Jan and fortunately my shipment arrived a week before the invasion. Though I've been hesitant to use any of these Russian grey market pharmacies since what with all the sanctions and restrictions on transfers to Russian banks. Have you used them since the 24th of Feb?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No thats main reason I use e2 gel to lower bica use. Im afraid my shipment would be inspected since its coming from russia. I had no problems before and dont want to be put on some kind of blacklist tbh.
Is it better to use e2 gel? Where do you use it? Which one do you use? I was planning on buying pills.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd bought a large supply of Bica from OTC-Online when it was becoming clear that Russia was going to invade Ukraine, ordered at the end of Jan and fortunately my shipment arrived a week before the invasion. Though I've been hesitant to use any of these Russian grey market pharmacies since what with all the sanctions and restrictions on transfers to Russian banks. Have you used them since the 24th of Feb?

How long have you been using bica? What dosage?

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey @dani500

¿How are you taking the E2? ¿are you on valerate pills? if so, ¿sublingually? and ¿just once a day, or do you split your dose?

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on another topic, I think I'm gaining weight.. if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, my *** is growing lool.

I'd very much like to see what hrt does to my weight in a few more months... I'd never been able to gain weight before.

for those on hrt, ¿did you notice anything in the weight department?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I plan on stoping full hrt around the 9 month mark, my maintenance regime will be bica 50mg + 1.5-2mg of E2 (+ finasteride and oral min).
You are planning on maintain with e2 1.5-2 mg for ever?