Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is worsening. This legitimately seems like Telogen Effluvium. My hair is thin all over and it’s depressing. I don’t have my usual signs of androgens: skin oiliness and acne, scalp oiliness, scalp tension, etc. But, my hair is still thin, and this time it’s all over my scalp. I am on the most powerful medications: I am on bicalutamide (25mg), dutasteride (0.5mg), oral minoxidil (5mg) and estradiol (4mg). I can only pray that it’s going to be fine.
Thyroid gland problems?

This is a problem of mine after all... T3 deficiency

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it may not be androgenic and I can’t fix Telogen Effluvium with medications. I’m on oral minoxidil which is objectively stronger than CPA and injections with the effectiveness.
maybe try 50 mg bicalutamide again like you did in the past and 10 mg oral minoxidil?? I am using 20 mg with no problems!Did you stop those patches that caused that?

Last edited:

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I can't post a comment. Has anyone come across this? I posted a comment on Monday, but the moderator never approved it. And this comment was published. Strange. Not so long ago on the site.

Maybe the comment is too long?

I tried to publish again now, it is not published. Again requires approval

Maybe you need to publish it in parts?

Last edited:

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank god for drugs. I would be nw3 by now like my twin bro. Remember consistency with drugs. Hair loss takes years to fix. Cheers

Attachments

• 573C6F6B-BBA2-4327-9D9C-B963075D4BFF.jpeg
    573C6F6B-BBA2-4327-9D9C-B963075D4BFF.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 240

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had to publish it in parts
Hello everyone. My name is Alexey, I am 26 years old, soon 27.
In my problem, I've tried everything and how much money I haven't spent, all in vain. Internal natural blockers work poorly, I've tried a lot, and external remedies from the mass market are all nonsense.

At the moment, since January, I have started using Kirkland Minoxidil Foam 5% in the morning and evening + Maxogen-S cream 5% (Spironolactone) in the morning and evening. I doubt that this will help, you need to use something else.

I plan to connect Estrogel.

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think to use the topical preparation Maxogen-X (applied 1 time a day)
Maxogen-X

(Minoxidil 7.0% (70 mg*)
Finasteride 0.15% (1.5 mg*)
Azelaic acid 1.5% (15 mg*)
ABN ComplexTM 0.8% (8.0 mg*)
Retinoic acid (aka tretinoin) 0.025% (0.25 mg*)
Fluocinolone 0.01% (0.1 mg*)
Caffeine 0.001% (0.01 mg*)
(* quantity in each milliliter (ML)))

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone suggest?
Is there any other way to contact bridgeburn? I created a dialog with him on February 1, but he hasn't visited since February 4.
Also, does anyone know exactly what exactly bridgeburn used? As I understand it, he took:
1. Cyproterone acetate (first 100 mg, then 50, all 1.5 years every day? Strong side effects from it?)
2. Minoxidil 5% (+/-%) in the morning and evening for all 1.5 years?
3. Finasteride 1mg/5mg (1 time per day for 1.5 years?) Dutasteride 0.5 mg (1 time per day for 1.5 years?)
4. Estrogel gel (When using the drug in a bottle, 1.25 g of gel is released (which corresponds to 0.75 mg of estradiol), equal to half of the daily dose, with one click on the dispenser pump. The average daily dose of the drug is 2.5 g of gel - 2 clicks on the dispenser pump, which corresponds to 1.5 mg of estradiol)
I started taking melatonin (but this is for sleep), but I read that it also changes the growth phases.
Using one dose at a time (2.5 g of gel - 2 clicks), or in the morning and evening with one click of 1.25 g of gel (which corresponds to 0.75 mg of estradiol)

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also think to use the topical preparation Maxogen-X (applied 1 time a day)
Maxogen-X

(Minoxidil 7.0% (70 mg*)
Finasteride 0.15% (1.5 mg*)
Azelaic acid 1.5% (15 mg*)
ABN ComplexTM 0.8% (8.0 mg*)
Retinoic acid (aka tretinoin) 0.025% (0.25 mg*)
Fluocinolone 0.01% (0.1 mg*)
Caffeine 0.001% (0.01 mg*)
(* quantity in each milliliter (ML)))
Ты херню всякую принимаешь, которая не работает. Достаточно пары препаратов, а то и вовсе одного, но действительно рабочих. Из того, что ты написал, доказанная эффективность есть только у Мина и Фина, остальное — хуета на уровне БАДов.

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Эти вещества содержатся в Maxogen-X, я их не принимаю по отдельности. На бады я давно не рассчитываю, поэтому и написал. Что я отдельно сейчас принимаю, так это пена Kirkland 5% утром и вечером и крем Maxogen-S утром и вечером.

Планирую начать мазать топический эстрадиол. Плюс Maxogen-X (это его состав, а не отдельные вещества, которые я принимаю.) Также планирую начать принимать 1 мг финастерида внутрь.

These substances are contained in Maxogen-X, I do not take them separately. I haven't counted on dietary supplements for a long time, that's why I wrote. What I'm taking separately now is Kirkland 5% foam in the morning and evening and Maxogen-S cream in the morning and evening.

I plan to start smearing topical estradiol. Plus Maxogen-X (this is its composition, not the individual substances that I take.) I also plan to start taking 1 mg of finasteride orally.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone has gyno surgery? Im looking to get it done this year and wondering if there’s anything I should know before hand. Is entire gland easily removed? Post of recovery take a while? Any advice or input would be appreciated. Cheers

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone has gyno surgery? Im looking to get it done this year and wondering if there’s anything I should know before hand. Is entire gland easily removed? Post of recovery take a while? Any advice or input would be appreciated. Cheers
I had a gyno surgery couple years ago... However my nipples are still painful and they are slowly growing on Bica.. :/. Mostly they are not removing whole gland because of chest deformation

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a gyno surgery couple years ago... However my nipples are still painful and they are slowly growing on Bica.. :/. Mostly they are not removing whole gland because of chest deformation
I'll have to insist on removing the entire gland and probably getting hollows to avoid growth...

GlassAffect

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's OK for me to post here because this is my first post and because of the sort of person I am, but I think I can offer a piece of advice about gyno and gyno surgery due to my perspective. Apologies in advance if I'm not welcome here.

I'm FtM (female-to-male) transgender and, as far as I know, if your breast tissue has fully developed under the action of estrogen, you can't "regrow" female-like breasts after having gyno surgery. The only way that a breast-like appearance could resurface is if you weren't fully developed prior to surgery and continue using estrogen, which could cause growth again because your breast tissue wasn't finished developing. A secondary possibility is that higher levels of estrogen can cause fatty tissue to accumulate in your chest, which could result in "man boobs", but that wouldn't be true breast tissue and could in most cases shed with sufficient diet and exercise, and of course, higher levels of androgens.

So, surgery is a permanent solution to any further true breast growth as long as you've fully developed before having surgery.

As far as having "hollows" after surgery, that would depend on your surgeon and your particular situation, but transgender men don't have "hollows" after surgery. We have fairly normal looking chests after surgery. I say fairly because obviously they will not be 100% scar-free, or look 100% like a cisgender man who has never developed gyno, but they aren't hollow. This is most likely because the surgeon, as others have mentioned, doesn't remove the entire gland, but because our chests (FtM transmen) have almost invariably already been exposed to estrogens long enough to have fully developed, they aren't capable of growing again after surgery.

So, if you desire a more cosmetically pleasing appearance, but also don't want to face the risk of further breast tissue development, I believe it would be best to wait until the breast tissue has fully grown, because as undesirable as that is, it would at least be temporary and, in my opinion, the long-term results would be more pleasing.

Obviously, none of this is to be taken lightly. Surgery isn't without risks and it should go without saying that if a guy isn't comfortable having a less than perfect chest, estrogens are the last thing he should be using, but if one is determined to go that route, I think it's good to have information available to help make the best decisions. That's why I felt inclined to contribute here, as I don't believe there's ever been a transman's perspective on this issue.

Again, if you've developed gyno, your chest will never be the same again and surgery will not restore your chest perfectly to its pre-estrogen state. Your nipples will still be larger and/or positioned differently. If your gyno develops into large breasts, you may even have to undergo a more scarring procedure, which leaves long, horizontal scars below each "breast". I believe it might be helpful for anyone considering or undergoing surgery to read about FtM top surgery, as it would actually be the same situation.

I hope this information can be of some use to someone out there. If anyone has any questions which I might be able to answer due to my different background, I'd be happy to offer what knowledge I can.

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello. What do you think about taking dutasteride 0.5 mg per day orally, is it dangerous? Did someone take it? Any results? Thanks.
I've been taking it for 1.5 years. No side effects but didn't do much for my hair loss. No one can tell you if it has side effects or not on you particularly. People here take bicalutamide and they do good, but I apply it topically and get heart related side effects. Each body react different to medication.

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you taking Dutasteride 0.5 mg every day?
I've been taking it for 1.5 years. No side effects but didn't do much for my hair loss. No one can tell you if it has side effects or not on you particularly. People here take bicalutamide and they do good, but I apply it topically and get heart related side effects. Each body react different to medication.

Aleksey(Aleks)

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is clear that Dutasteride suppresses 5-alpha-reductase and dihydrotestosterone many times better than Finasteride, in addition, it suppresses type 1 and type 2.Also, what do you think about the use of topical estradiol 0.75 mg/1.5 mg per day? Or is it better not to take risks and use topical Minoxidil with Finasteride topically plus estradiol topically?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is clear that Dutasteride suppresses 5-alpha-reductase and dihydrotestosterone many times better than Finasteride, in addition, it suppresses type 1 and type 2.Also, what do you think about the use of topical estradiol 0.75 mg/1.5 mg per day? Or is it better not to take risks and use topical Minoxidil with Finasteride topically plus estradiol topically?
Yeah but the most important is scalp DHT not serum. I wouldn't use that estradiol dosage if it's your first time. I'll be using 0.03125mg/ml and see how my body reacts. Keep in mind estradiol is very strong and will feminize you. You can try topical finasteride every day alongside oral minoxidl every day and oral dutasteride 3 times per week.