Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got dermapen 2 mm done once.
Got the pics clicked just before it. (clicked on dslr by derm)
I got today's pics (clicked on phone)

Really difficult to pinpoint any difference based on pics but I do feel reduction in OA volume and weight.

Posting for views of fellow brethren.

hair length is almost same in pre derma (2 months back)
and now.

Also I have been on duta + keto for 2 months and spironolactone + estro + oral min (1 mo) since then.
Before that finasteride and biotin for 4 months.

Moreover, I have the habit of pulling the hairs, not like with tweezers or heavy force but slight force, like fiddling with my hairs
idk whether that qualifies as trichtillomania coz the amount of force I exert is nominal compared to what a barber in saloon does.

anyway, need to get over this obsession (been obsessed for 9 mo).

Review much appreciated.
Thnx
whoa, soo many pics. I think the front and temples are getting better, the pic titled noe frnt dffse has me worried.

If you don't mind me asking, which website do you specifically get them from? I got my first 3 months from inhouse but damn they were expensive..
thailandpharmacy.net

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whoa, soo many pics. I think the front and temples are getting better, the pic titled noe frnt dffse has me worried.

thailandpharmacy.net
Same pic got me worried as well.

Well pics don’t give a great idea in my case.
All i can remember after bathing I used to swipe my hairs on one side like fashion models and weight it in my hands.
It was a great feeling but now I feel 2/3rd the weight. I had full forehead coverage even on wet hairs but not any more, now its 50 percent.

The best thing would be to rely on internal stimulus (meds/drugs) and not apply anything on scalp. Infact even better would be to shave it off, pop meds timely, enjoy life and forget about it but I am scared to do so.

Moreover my med routine is slightly erratic.

My priori3 is:
Health
Hair
Wealth
in same order

Lets kill it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn

Your hair is definitely getting better. Antydhor had really good density, that said, what
Norwood would you say your at now? You definitely dropped a couple of numbers.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn

Your hair is definitely getting better. Antydhor had really good density, that said, what
Norwood would you say your at now? You definitely dropped a couple of numbers.
hard to put a number it. none of the regrown temple hair is at pre-balding thickness yet, it seems to get a tiny bit thicker every couple months or so, my hair thickened up all over the top to pre balding density to the Norwood 3 area and some on the side area is getting more thick too, then there is fuzzy hair in the Norwood 2 area getting more cosmetically significant, while in the Norwood 1 area can be seen closely under the right light. and recently I am seeing tiny hairs appearing on the forehead below Norwood 0.
I haven't really been on treatment too long, about 6 or 7 months, but I don't know if i would even count June since i only took cyrpo 2x a week and a tiny amount of estrogel 2x a week. Also I am using much higher E doses now than I was in the early months.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hard to put a number it. none of the regrown temple hair is at pre-balding thickness yet, it seems to get a tiny bit thicker every couple months or so, my hair thickened up all over the top to pre balding density to the Norwood 3 area and some on the side area is getting more thick too, then there is fuzzy hair in the Norwood 2 area getting more cosmetically significant, while in the Norwood 1 area can be seen closely under the right light. and recently I am seeing tiny hairs appearing on the forehead below Norwood 0.
I haven't really been on treatment too long, about 6 or 7 months, but I don't know if i would even count June since i only took cyrpo 2x a week and a tiny amount of estrogel 2x a week. Also I am using much higher E doses now than I was in the early months.
How is your libido ? Can you still get hard ?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is cyproterone? Is it better/safer than spironolactone?
cyproterone acetate is a hardcore testosterone bombing chemical castration drug. It's stronger than spironolactone. both drugs are unsafe in different ways. Cypro is hepatotoxic to the liver and can increase prolactin too much. spironolactone is hard on the kidneys and causes you to retain potassium. pick your poison

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cyproterone acetate is a hardcore testosterone bombing chemical castration drug. It's stronger than spironolactone. both drugs are unsafe in different ways. Cypro is hepatotoxic to the liver and can increase prolactin too much. spironolactone is hard on the kidneys and causes you to retain potassium. pick your poison

LOL. Is it on par with estrogen? I'm literally willing to do anything just shy of being a woman to keep my hair.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. Is it on par with estrogen? I'm literally willing to do anything just shy of being a woman to keep my hair.
estrogen is very effective if you take enough to keep stable consistent levels. It is the healthiest antiandrogen! except maybe youll get breast cancer when your 60. Lol!

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was wondering if you could make a consolidated thread with pics on the main thread, since its kind of a pain to read through the posts to see new updates.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was wondering if you could make a consolidated thread with pics on the main thread, since its kind of a pain to read through the posts to see new updates.
yeah, I should probably start doing that

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
P_20171229_103817_vHDR_Auto.jpg

6 months ago! ---> P_20170627_151324.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you use estrogel, do you measure out ounces or mls? And is it all over the scalp or just your temples?
A measuring stick comes with the estrogel inside the box. Filling the whole stick is 1 dose of 1.5mg of E. the halfway point is also marked, so squeeze the gel to fill half of it is .75mg.

I need the gel to reach the skin to get absorbed so I can't use too much on the temples anymore or some of it gets wasted on my hairs, so I put some of it on the temples in the center where hair is thinnest and then I rub it all over my forehead and then I smear the rest on places like underside of my arms.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
A measuring stick comes with the estrogel inside the box. Filling the whole stick is 1 dose of 1.5mg of E. the halfway point is also marked, so squeeze the gel to fill half of it is .75mg.

I need the gel to reach the skin to get absorbed so I can't use too much on the temples anymore or some of it gets wasted on my hairs, so I put some of it on the temples in the center where hair is thinnest and then I rub it all over my forehead and then I smear the rest on places like underside of my arms.
To be honest you’re making a really convincing argument here and I’m wanting to try it, except I’ve no idea where to buy it.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest you’re making a really convincing argument here and I’m wanting to try it, except I’ve no idea where to buy it.
inhousepharmacy.vu
thailandpharmacy.net

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you experience a tingling sensation in your temple area?
I have intermittent tingling in both temples (especially corners) despite the fact new vellus hairs are appearing. Strange.