Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi Georgie: where do you get that? Do you think it's working??
thx
It’s actually just over the counter Zyrtec. You can get it from any pharmacy. I buy a packet of 60 tabs and make a 1% solution mixing 10mg/1ml of distilled water (you have to crushed the tablets first obviously). I’m not sure if it’s working. Some days my shedding isn’t so bad and I will probably lose 80-100 hairs, others days it just sheds non stop. I have only been using it for a couple of weeks so it’s hard to tell. I’ll get using it and make sure everyone is updated though.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
pic from my last update; taken 12/12/2017

P_20171212_113557_vHDR_Auto.jpg

pic taken today; 12/26/2017:

P_20171226_152039_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20171212_113557_vHDR_Auto.jpg P_20171226_152039_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stay safe man .
according to you if you start early enough duta can maitain ?
I just wanna ask bridgey, what’s happenin with his body.

I am on spironolactone and estro for one month.
Already people tellin me, your body is shrinking, imma thinning.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanna ask bridgey, what’s happenin with his body.

I am on spironolactone and estro for one month.
Already people tellin me, your body is shrinking, imma thinning.
are you eating the same amount? you could be losing muscle maybe

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridgey, what’s your age? Sorry, if you posted earlier. I might av missed it and lazy to search again.
27 but I was 26 when I started this kind of regimen

More or less the same bru, but I certainly av lost weight, atleast 2 kgs.
I need to beef up; gobble more.
I don't know, I have a little more fat than before i think but I weigh about the same I think. I haven't actually weighed myself though. E could cause loss of fat in one place but more in another like less around the waist and more around the hips. but I have never tried spironolactone though...

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
27 but I was 26 when I started this kind of regimen

I don't know, I have a little more fat than before i think but I weigh about the same I think. I haven't actually weighed myself though. E could cause loss of fat in one place but more in another like less around the waist and more around the hips. but I have never tried spironolactone though...

We are of same age man.
I should gain some growth if I stop plucking my hairs all the time and hoping that 2mm dermapen did not f*** me over i.e. killed my follicle forever.

May the force be with me.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I popped a diane-35 for 2 weeks and continued to use 1.5mg estrogel as well... breasts are sore o_O
Great progress! Do you attribute that regrowth to Diane 35 or Minoxidil?
And how much do you take?

WTS3

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, I noticed recently that 2 other members have decided to choose avatars which are from the same TV show that my avatar is from!!! :eek::confused:
View attachment 73459 View attachment 73460

Wtf! I'm pretty sure I was first!!! Lol :mad::D

I figured we could form a gang and all sit on the side of the road sippin beer while sayin "yep"

Also,your results are so inspiring in terms of regrowth that it makes me want to try your regimen but fear of sides puts me off. Congratulations by the way

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great progress! Do you attribute that regrowth to Diane 35 or Minoxidil?
And how much do you take?
Um, maybe diane because I had already switched to oral minoxidil a while ago and I saw a big boost after trying diane. but maybe the minoxidil just happened to kick in at the same time, I don't know. I take 10mg oral minoxidil.

I figured we could form a gang and all sit on the side of the road sippin beer while sayin "yep"
ahahahahaaaha, lets do it.

Also,your results are so inspiring in terms of regrowth that it makes me want to try your regimen but fear of sides puts me off. Congratulations by the way
thanks, and be very careful. if you care about masculinity then sides are brutal. I waited a long time before starting any real treatment so i think an extreme regimen is required for me to revive temples which were completely barren for nearly a decade. maybe you could try dutasteride next, give it some time and maybe try spironolactone after that. if the sides are bad stop, have some raloxifene on hand just in case.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should gain some growth if I stop plucking my hairs all the time and hoping that 2mm dermapen did not f*** me over i.e. killed my follicle forever.
probably ypu should be ok. I used to dermaroll.
P_20170108_213819_PNSF.jpg
it didnt seem to help, hair got thinner after this pic.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know if there is a time when you could say you are free from gynecomastia using spironolactone, or no, it is something that can happen anytime during your treatment, even months after you begin?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know if there is a time when you could say you are free from gynecomastia using spironolactone, or no, it is something that can happen anytime during your treatment, even months after you begin?
yes theres always a chance of developing gyno on anti androgens. it depends on person

Did you manage to get a prescription for oral minoxidil or do you buy it online? I cant seem to get a prescription for it wherever I go, no pharmacies seem to supply it either.
I buy it online

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I popped a diane-35 for 2 weeks and continued to use 1.5mg estrogel as well... breasts are sore o_O

Your hair looks good. Who cares, that's all that matters.

Who cares if someone wants to grope your breasts? Happened before.

Look at this way, you're saving someone else from being sexually harassed. :eek:

Last edited: