Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also update from DHTpolice is warranted.
As well as Betaboy. Both are on similar meds as Bridge.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also update from DHTpolice is warranted.
As well as Betaboy. Both are on similar meds as Bridge.
I had male pattern recession and all over diffuse thinning mate. I took oral minoxidil, the pill and topical minoxidil and my hairline regrew. Powerful E is gonna help. Not much debate there. Your only other challenge is finding a decent AA that doesn’t fux with your body and cause bad sides. I’m aboht to start RU, but have tried spironolactone (didn’t do sh*t, made me sick), and have tried dutas for only a short while and am debating about whether to continue because it’s making me shed like a mofo. Moral of the story is estrogen is gonna make ya hairline grow back if you use minoxidil with it.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to start posting pics from different viewpoints since I now have the confidence to. Most of time I haven't shown my right temple up close and only from a distance because the center of it has not responded as well. But lately it has been responding more and catching up. it looks like this close up under a bright light.

P_20171212_113552_vHDR_Auto.jpg

sometimes I feel like results are slow but thats really not the case at all. I was also looking at multiple pics of my hair from this summer and I realize I had forgotten just how horrible I looked only a short time ago!! :eek:
Focus on those 2 freckles on my temple in the pic above as reference points and it can be seen how much has been grown on slick bald areas! I took this pic at the end of July when I was still very early into treatment and without any cosmetically significant gains yet:

P_20170727_165718_vHDR_Auto.jpg

also my skin looked more shitty back then, lol. I have 3 freckles on my right temple, now the 3rd one which is the highest is covered by hair and the 2nd one is starting to get covered.
The difference between these 2 pics is 4.5 months!!

P_20170727_165718_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

P_20171212_113552_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

mostly I have only been posting super close ups on my left temple because the results could not be shown as well from a distance other than that section at the side. I know that my left temple looks amazing super close up in the right lighting, but from even a little distance it honestly still looked very bald!!
it also looks much thicker if it is wet with minoxidil.
I have wrote about this before so don't be decieved by those previous pictures and overestimate. but finally I am able to faintly see my new hairline appearing on my left side even from a further distance

P_20171212_093845_vHDR_Auto.jpg

I took both of these new pics 2 days ago.
one more thing, it seems I got a ton of hairs between my hairline in front of my ears and my eyebrows o.o this area is probably from the minoxidil.

Screenshot_20171214-095356.jpg

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder how much of your result is from dutasteride. jesus h f*****g christ man, i looked up the estradiol and estrogen and the f*****g warnings about f*****g HEART ATTACK, STROKE, AND CANCER. just lol at what we have to do just for something nearly f*****g everyone has

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some real scary sides you got there. I wish duta and spironolactone worked for you.
I am barely 3 months into duta and as such have neither experienced any sides nor any benefit.

Whilst, I have been on spironolactone for a month and can’t certainly tell what it is doing for my thinning hair but it certainly has thinned my body. I have become more skinny.
I see you are using both oral as well as topical minoxidil, that is some effort.

And yup. drop the goddamn duta and spironolactone if it’s causing such a mess with your body you are better off it.

I had male pattern recession and all over diffuse thinning mate. I took oral minoxidil, the pill and topical minoxidil and my hairline regrew. Powerful E is gonna help. Not much debate there. Your only other challenge is finding a decent AA that doesn’t fux with your body and cause bad sides. I’m aboht to start RU, but have tried spironolactone (didn’t do sh*t, made me sick), and have tried dutas for only a short while and am debating about whether to continue because it’s making me shed like a mofo. Moral of the story is estrogen is gonna make ya hairline grow back if you use minoxidil with it.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to start posting pics from different viewpoints since I now have the confidence to. Most of time I haven't shown my right temple up close and only from a distance because the center of it has not responded as well. But lately it has been responding more and catching up. it looks like this close up under a bright light.

View attachment 73151

sometimes I feel like results are slow but thats really not the case at all. I was also looking at multiple pics of my hair from this summer and I realize I had forgotten just how horrible I looked only a short time ago!! :eek:
Focus on those 2 freckles on my temple in the pic above as reference points and it can be seen how much has been grown on slick bald areas! I took this pic at the end of July when I was still very early into treatment and without any cosmetically significant gains yet:

View attachment 73152

also my skin looked more shitty back then, lol. I have 3 freckles on my right temple, now the 3rd one which is the highest is covered by hair and the 2nd one is starting to get covered.
The difference between these 2 pics is 4.5 months!!

View attachment 73153

View attachment 73154

mostly I have only been posting super close ups on my left temple because the results could not be shown as well from a distance other than that section at the side. I know that my left temple looks amazing super close up in the right lighting, but from even a little distance it honestly still looked very bald!!
it also looks much thicker if it is wet with minoxidil.
I have wrote about this before so don't be decieved by those previous pictures and overestimate. but finally I am able to faintly see my new hairline appearing on my left side even from a further distance

View attachment 73157

I took both of these new pics 2 days ago.
one more thing, it seems I got a ton of hairs between my hairline in front of my ears and my eyebrows o.o this area is probably from the minoxidil.

View attachment 73164
Great progress, especially the density.
KTBFFH. Keep going, more regrowth is expected. What about beard density?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder how much of your result is from dutasteride. jesus h f*****g christ man, i looked up the estradiol and estrogen and the f*****g warnings about f*****g HEART ATTACK, STROKE, AND CANCER. just lol at what we have to do just for something nearly f*****g everyone has
Hair we go..
It’s a risky business. Will recommend all to get a life insurance.

~Things we do for our hairs.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder how much of your result is from dutasteride.
It all has a synergistic effect. reducing T and blocking the receptors greatly helps against Dht, but I don't want even a single molecule of T to get converted, so I take dutasteride as well.

jesus h f*****g christ man, i looked up the estradiol and estrogen and the f*****g warnings about f*****g HEART ATTACK, STROKE, AND CANCER. just lol at what we have to do just for something nearly f*****g everyone has
yeah but there's terrible warnings about just about Everything, including testosterone too. Even if the chances are statistically a bit higher, the odds of that stuff happening is still quite low for most.

just lol at what we have to do just for something nearly f*****g everyone has
Lol, god I know right, aint it the f*****g truth! o_O

Great progress, especially the density.
KTBFFH. Keep going, more regrowth is expected. What about beard density?
Most places beard is the same and I'm sorry to tell you this but I have 2 little patches that don't grow well anymore. One is on my sideburn on my left side, I posted a pic of it on this thread recently and the other one is the place on the right side of my mustache I was telling you before on another thread. it had thinned but then thickened up again after I started oral minoxidil but now it seems the patch has formed again. The rest of the beard and mustache is still thick, its just in those 2 places.

Hair we go..
Lol

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using Estrogel with Darolutamide and Enzalutamide. Thinking about adding Polaris NR-10 (16% minoxidil) and maybe wounding with the Derminator.

My itch hasn't gone away and I don't feel anything when using Estrogel. I use it up to 2x a day.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using Estrogel with Darolutamide and Enzalutamide. Thinking about adding Polaris NR-10 (16% minoxidil) and maybe wounding with the Derminator.

My itch hasn't gone away and I don't feel anything when using Estrogel. I use it up to 2x a day.
how long have you been using it?
and what dose? you are using both enza and daro at the same time?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Important Brothers.
I am popping all the pills together:
Estradiol, duta, min, spironolactone, vitamin, Amino acids.
I hope that is not going to f*** me up.

Btw, these days even bathing is scary with the amount of hairfall and noticeable thinning when hair is wet.
Exactly 1 year ago, I had much better hairs.
I have lost so many things in last 1 year but my hairs are the most important ones and the meds dont seem to do sh*t.
:(

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how long have you been using it?
and what dose? you are using both enza and daro at the same time?

I've been on Estrogel for five days. Daro since 16 days, and Enza a bit before that, but after stopping for a while when I ran out, but I have used it before but had trouble dissolving it until now.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to be adding minoxidil since I've never used it before. I have Polaris NR-10 so I'm gonna start with that and get Kirkland and use it as my new Daro vehicle.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've been on Estrogel for five days. Daro since 16 days,

Lol,you gotta give it a little more time than that.

I'm going to be adding minoxidil since I've never used it before. I have Polaris NR-10 so I'm gonna start with that and get Kirkland and use it as my new Daro vehicle.
that'll speed things up, minoxidil is like hair fuel! You better hope you have decent sulfatransferase levels.

There sure is a ton of ingredients in that product though:
ALoe Vera Gel, Minoxidil, Decyl Oleate, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Sterate, Phospholipids (Lipospheres), Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, GLucose, Magnesium Aspartate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicoctinate, Wheat Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Procyanidin B-2, Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-3, Soluble Marie Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, D-Panthenol, GinsengExtract, Guar Gum, Alanine, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipeptide, Diaminobutyrooyl Benzylamide Diaceate, Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), Olive Butter, Glycosaminoglycans, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophyll, Carrot Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benezoate, GHK-CU, Finasteride, Citric Acid

I mean seriously carrot oil? sucrose? lol I don't know if its all good but the copper peptide, finasteride, VEGF, and Procyanidin b-2 have some science backing them.

SpaceInvader

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol,you gotta give it a little more time than that.

that'll speed things up, minoxidil is like hair fuel! You better hope you have decent sulfatransferase levels.

There sure is a ton of ingredients in that product though:
ALoe Vera Gel, Minoxidil, Decyl Oleate, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Sterate, Phospholipids (Lipospheres), Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, GLucose, Magnesium Aspartate, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicoctinate, Wheat Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Procyanidin B-2, Acetyl Glutamyl Heptapeptide-3, Soluble Marie Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, D-Panthenol, GinsengExtract, Guar Gum, Alanine, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipeptide, Diaminobutyrooyl Benzylamide Diaceate, Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF), Olive Butter, Glycosaminoglycans, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophyll, Carrot Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benezoate, GHK-CU, Finasteride, Citric Acid

I mean seriously carrot oil? sucrose? lol I don't know if its all good but the copper peptide, finasteride, VEGF, and Procyanidin b-2 have some science backing them.

I just ordered Kirkland and will be using a bit of the Polaris to get things started. I'd like it if it were a cream instead of a liquid so it's easier to apply at the temples only, but I find a good use for it because I can use it as my new Daro vehicle. I will also be adding an anti-inflammatory powder to it as well.

I'm even thinking of using them both, Kirkland and Polaris.