EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep barking dog
Hilarious as usual Pigeon,

its been difficult for me to find things funny during lockdown,

But the thought of you actually, furiously searching for Barking Dog Gif's while trying to prove you are not triggered enough to keep replying anymore, is as golden as that retriever.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reactions: 300

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
stop-im-gonna-pee.gif

This guy is a comedy genius is he for real...
Get him a contract on SNL asap.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man who trolls & shits on members of hair loss forum for four years for using effective treatments, then claims others are trolls for exposing him.

= delusional hypocrite

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
This might sound stupid. But i've noticed that excessive masturbation has been greatly helping me in fighting PFS for some odd reason

Days where i masturbate 5 times a day: insane erections, thick load, great libido, massive schlong, feeling better in general and much more energetic than not fapping at all

Days where i don't masturbate or masturbate only 1-2 times: sh*t erections, thin load, no libido, shrunk schlong, feeling very, very sh*t

Anyone can explain this sh*t? @Pigeon @whatevr i know you might think that i'm trolling or just a sick degenerate bastard. But i'm genuinely serious and honest about every word i said

There are even others who went through the exact same thing and it's extremely weird how this sh*t works or how little we know about how the body functions:

RemarcRoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also erectile function tends to decline as you age, ironically following a similar pattern to alopecia:

-20% of men will experience ED a couple of times in their 20s
-30% of men will experience ED a couple of times in their 30s
-40% of men will experience ED a couple of times in their 40s
-50% of men will experience ED a couple of times in their 50s
-60% of men will experience ED a couple of times in their 60s

The actual percentage of men who suffer permanent ED or persistent ED most of the time is much lower for each age percentile. Men should grow up and realise that their libido isn't stable and may vary sometimes, just like women's. Real life isn't a p**rn flick.
I completely agree

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Caillou som very interesting studies in one of those threads you linked:

Background​

The prostate is a sexual gland that produces important substances for the potency of sperm to fertilize eggs within the female reproductive tract, and is under complex endocrine control. Taking advantage of the peculiar behavioral pattern of copulating male rats, we developed experimental paradigms to determine the influence of sexual behavior on the level of serum testosterone, prostate androgen receptors, and mRNA for androgen receptors in male rats displaying up to four consecutive ejaculations.

Methods​

The effect of four consecutive ejaculations was investigated by determining levels of (i) testosterone in serum by solid phase RIA, (ii) androgen receptors at the ventral prostate with Western Blots, and (iii) androgen receptors-mRNA with RT-PCR. Data were analyzed with a one-way ANOVA followed by a post hoc application of Dunnett's test if required.

Results​

The constant execution of sexual behavior did not produce any change in the weight of the ventral prostate. Serum testosterone increased after the second ejaculation, and remained elevated even after four ejaculations. The androgen receptor at the ventral prostate was higher after the first to third ejaculations, but returned suddenly to baseline levels after the fourth ejaculation. The level of mRNA increased after the first ejaculation, continued to increase after the second, and reached the highest peak after the third ejaculation; however, it returned suddenly to baseline levels after the fourth ejaculation.

Conclusion​

Four consecutive ejaculations by sexually experienced male rats had important effects on the physiological responses of the ventral prostate. Fast responses were induced as a result of sexual behavior that involved an increase and decrease in androgen receptors after one and four ejaculations, respectively. However, a progressive response was observed in the elevation of mRNA for androgen receptors, which also showed a fast decrease after four ejaculations. All of these changes with the prostate gland occurred in the presence of a sustained elevation of testosterone in the serum that started after two ejaculations. A consideration of these fast-induced changes suggests that the nerve supply plays a key role in prostate physiology during the sexual behavior of male rats.
Yeah i noticed it as well, it's very interesting indeed. But i'm curious if humans would react the exact same way as rats in these situations

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some other things to consider:

-Jerking off spikes prolactin = prolactin downregulates 5-AR (some people report feeling better getting back on finasteride - not that I recommend this)
-If testosterone rises withholding masturbation, then doing it every day would prevent rise in T (increasing T can cause worsening of symptoms in some people)

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Some other things to consider:

-Jerking off spikes prolactin = prolactin downregulates 5-AR (some people report feeling better getting back on finasteride - not that I recommend this)
-If testosterone rises withholding masturbation, then doing it every day would prevent rise in T (increasing T can cause worsening of symptoms in some people)
It's not just masturbation, but having sex. I'm f*****g multiple women at the gym and a few of my neighbors' wives, and I'm not having sexual sides while on finasteride. There's something to this.

user394587

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New study:

RESULTS:​

91 patients (median age 39, IQR 32-46) met inclusion criteria, 9.6% of men evaluated during this period. The most common SF symptom was ED in 95% (87/91). The mean IIEF-EF score was 14 ± 8.63 (n=81), consistent with severe (43%), mild-moderate (23%), moderate (12%), and mild (10%) ED. 57 underwent grayscale/Doppler ultrasound; 77% exhibited abnormal erectile tissue inhomogeneity. Mean cavernosal artery PSV/EDV values (n=61) were left 30.4±18.02/0.76±2.86 cm/sec and right 29.63±14.97/0.60±1.89 cm/sec, respectively. Concomitant orgasmic dysfunction and genital anhedonia/anesthesia were noted in 57% and 48%, respectively. These patients underwent QST testing (n=65) and 60% had abnormal results. On presentation, 30% had DHT ≤30 ng/dl, 16% had testosterone (T) ≤350 ng/dl, and 9% had calculated free T ≤6 ng/dl.

CONCLUSIONS:​

In a large series, we replicated Khera’s findings of persistent physical sequelae associated with changes in SF in men after DC finasteride. While more research is needed, this population is young, ED is most often severe, and testing shows a high prevalence of vascular, neurologic and hormonal pathologies.

Is the full article available anywhere? It's hard to interpret this information without access to their methodologies. For example, they did not compare these men to control groups, IE, men that have persistent sexual dysfunction but did not take finasteride, and men without persistent sexual dysfunction. I'd be curious to see if the same abnormalities are found those groups. They also mention that the patients had normal SF prior to taking finasteride, but it's hard to tell whether or not they performed any of these tests to determine this or if they're relying on self reporting. It also does nothing to inform us of what the incidence of this is in the first place, because this is a retrospective study that is sampling people who are already complaining of persistent changes in SF after DC finasteride.

I'd be interested in seeing a study that tries to estimate the incidence of this, and a study that tries to compare hormonal markers before and after finasteride usage. It looks like the research is moving in the right direction, but it's still not providing much value.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posts like these are almost criminal because bullshit like this is the reason I and countless men have gone bald while they could still have been enjoying a full head of hair and a better social life but it’s due to bullshitters like the OP who fearmonger and want others to go bald and suffer like they do and sadly, they do succeed.

I am using finasteride for a year now being a nw6 simply because I want to have a chance at hair transplant and the few hairs I have over my head that finasteride is fighting to keep alive allow me to use concealers.

I regret not starting finasteride earlier but I was misled by bullshit posts like these and scared. My social life was far superior back then , now I don’t even feel like the same person anymore.

And you know what? I actually like finasteride. I can enjoy erection for longer and get more pleasure out of my erections when without finasteride, I couldn’t last longer, finasteride actually makes me horny as f***…uncontrollably at times.

I feel horrible I let myself become this deformed baldie and murder my social life just because some nobody on a forum wrote something without any proof. Got any scientific study that measured penis sizes on finasteride and controls after x years? Of course not. Or erection reduction after x years on finasteride and controls. I mean they show people on placebo experience sexual side effects simply because sexual performance is majority psychological and very little physical.

It is so sad
It's your fault if you didn't take Finasteride due to "fear mongers". Dude, Finasteride is a f*****g hormonal pill, having side effects is inevitable. While I agree that some guys exaggerate the sh*t out of those sides, they still exist and they're worse than what Finasteride copers like to believe. There's no magic pill to fix that natural disfigurement and at the same time not affect you in anyway

Finasteride is poison, and I say that as someone who takes 1.25-2.5 mgs of Finasteride everyday. I decided to trade my health and part of my manhood for hair because hair is more practical to me. The same way people who are ill decide to accept side effects to cure whatever they have. But denying that there WILL be side effects is delusional, cowardly and nonsensical

It's basically a deal with the devil, sacrifice in order to gain. That's the fate of bald trash like us who would have been better not being born in the first place, hope you enjoy your stay baldcel

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posts like these are almost criminal because bullshit like this is the reason I and countless men have gone bald while they could still have been enjoying a full head of hair and a better social life but it’s due to bullshitters like the OP who fearmonger and want others to go bald and suffer like they do and sadly, they do succeed.

I am using finasteride for a year now being a nw6 simply because I want to have a chance at hair transplant and the few hairs I have over my head that finasteride is fighting to keep alive allow me to use concealers.

I regret not starting finasteride earlier but I was misled by bullshit posts like these and scared. My social life was far superior back then , now I don’t even feel like the same person anymore.

And you know what? I actually like finasteride. I can enjoy erection for longer and get more pleasure out of my erections when without finasteride, I couldn’t last longer, finasteride actually makes me horny as f***…uncontrollably at times.

I feel horrible I let myself become this deformed baldie and murder my social life just because some nobody on a forum wrote something without any proof. Got any scientific study that measured penis sizes on finasteride and controls after x years? Of course not. Or erection reduction after x years on finasteride and controls. I mean they show people on placebo experience sexual side effects simply because sexual performance is majority psychological and very little physical.

It is so sad
Don't get drawn out into an argument with the people on this thread, it's really not worth it, there's already 62 pages of it

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how Kevin Mann is getting more and more feminine in looks and attitude in his recent videos? In some videos he legit looks like he has makeup on and he spergs for absolutely no reason like his estrogen is through the roof. He actually reminds me of @20YearsOnFin, they both have the same neurotic, estrogenic behavior

That's what being on Finasteride long term does to you, it feminizes you slowly before you notice it and that's why you think that you have no sides. Hopefully a new treatment will be discovered within 10 years so I can hop off that poison before reaching that stage

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how Kevin Mann is getting more and more feminine in looks and attitude in his recent videos? In some videos he legit looks like he has makeup on and he spergs for absolutely no reason like his estrogen is through the roof. He actually reminds me of @20YearsOnFin, they both have the same neurotic, estrogenic behavior

That's what being on Finasteride long term does to you, it feminizes you slowly before you notice it and that's why you think that you have no sides. Hopefully a new treatment will be discovered within 10 years so I can hop off that poison before reaching that stage
lol kevin mann just has bdd and is spreading that message to his young followers which is just not healthy for them, he literally has a video titled why going bald can ruin your life, its the opposite of fear mongering

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol kevin mann just has bdd and is spreading that message to his young followers which is just not healthy for them, he literally has a video titled why going bald can ruin your life, its the opposite of fear mongering
Tbh he's not wrong, going bald is life-ruining

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, he's slowly turning into Caitlyn Jenner. But hey fina is a tranny drug, no surprise...

Finasteride, sold under the brand names Proscar and Propecia among others, is a medication used to treat hair loss and benign prostatic hyperplasia in men.[6] It can also be used to treat excessive hair growth in women and as a part of hormone therapy for transgender women.[7][8] It is taken by mouth.[6]

Brutal, I took 5 pills by now

Guess I'm already tranny-maxxed at this point, Janey I'm coming