EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

kidcurry96

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recall one derm told me finasteride is safe for most men but they did not recommend I take it at my stage of balding (NW2) at the time but I did not understand why they did not want me to take it if it was safe...

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
My only goal in these back and forth exchanges was to determine if you do hold rational thought and that your defence mechanisms attacks are indeed just a front.

So these were some things I was trying to find out.

1)You agree Zix is inferior to actual treatment like 5-ari's and is unlikely to be able to reproduce the same results.
I never said zix is better than fina or duta for hairloss,

2)You agree 5-ari's work
obviously those meds work better.

3)You do actually believe everyone should take what they want despite the constant vitriol aimed at people who take 5-ari's
I always said everyone should take what they want

4)You do believe most people will get side effects.
But yes I believe most men who take fina long enough will have side effects, the severity of those sides is a different question.

5)You do genuinely believe people who make an informed choice and accept the risks from the outset will still some how ' learn the hard way.'
Hence I say most will learn the hard way.

6)You are ok with your own hair loss to continue to progress, if it's as a trade off between that and side effects.
If I would only be losing 10% in 3 years I would be happy, especially if the (possible) sides of the treatment are low.

7)You don't think people who choose to take 5-ari's to save their hair and gamble against the warnings are making a rational choice.
I sometimes forget how many lunatics are on this site who ONLY care about their hair and not their health.

8) But you do agree its a gamble though, and like all gambles for some people it will pay off.
It's a gamble in the end.

Overall most of my questions have now been answered.

Like I said I don't believe in right or wrong, so there are no right and wrong answers to these questions.

But I still think you are selling yourself short by choosing to display two styles of response, one calm, thoughtful and rational while the other, like I said above follow's the notion of ''attack is the best form of defence' and just aims to silence people with insults.

We are all in this together at the end of the day, constantly trying to sh*t on people who are on effective treatments is of little help to anyone.

(BTW every time Pigeon Laughs at one of my post's its usually because its hit a nerve)

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yawn....Keep carrying your wheel barrow full of zix.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
e4dc8195825a2a2e57898ad2b3aa864a.jpg

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything you have just written is complete hypocritical nonsense. You start a sentence saying people are free to choose but end it telling them they are making the wrong choice.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
making fool out of yourself though,
The only fool on this forum is you, the guy who believes rubbing crushed vitamins into his scalp will arrest progressive male pattern baldness.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm telling people are free to do what they want even if it's a gamble with their health. Wtf is hypocrite about that?
The non hypocrite version of that, would be not caring what they do in the first place. The way you write it, it becomes an oxymoron.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
"What do you think of low dose finasteride?"

Lmfao at that reach, so I can't give my opinion when a user asks for it?

Try again
You replied by telling them this

"If you care about your health in general, finasteride is the last thing you want to take anyway"

And then spammed thread with a study saying:

Propecia masks prostate cancer symptoms

how does that help people compare finasteride doses?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
so I can't give my opinion when a user asks for it?
Nobody in a thread asking about finasteride doses is anyone asking about your opinion on whether they should be taking it.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not the one pissing in your cornflakes every morning.
No you are right, but only because you are probably too busy crushing your own cornflakes up and rubbing them into your scalp.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny ..Thats the same face i make eveytime you advise people to use Zix.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must really hate the fact some don't have to resort to taking tranny pills like you to save their hair.
By some, do you mean 15 people?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must really hate the fact some don't have to resort to taking tranny pills like you to save their hair.
Yes you can tell im so upset, when even my regimen page on here is trolling you.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix is still completely unknown for most balding people compared to fina but keep on coping and destroying your mental health with your tranny pills.
Yes 15 people on zix vs multi millions on 5-aris around the world thats a really strong case.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
"I..I'm not upset, that's why I'm spamming in a thread about fina side effects where people post studies going against my favorite pills"

Lol, sure friend, keep coping.
Why would somebody with no side effects be upset? Great logic , im not spamming about side effects any way, im just laughing at you.