EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used twitter in 2006/2007 why does that mean I lack Knowledge of social media?

They are using it as a sales tool to sell idiots like you things, not because its the greatest invention of humanity

Yes, because if you only used Twitter in 2006 and 2007 which was literally the first year it was created, then obviously the Twitter you saw in the year of its inception is MASSIVELY different to the Twitter now (15 years later).

That question was so bad for your sake i hope you were trying to be sarcastic.

As for your latter statement, good lord you are extremely dumb. Firstly, there's people 1000x more intelligent than you on Twitter, and I didn't say it was the greatest invention of humanity, I said most of the greatest minds that are still living today use Twitter.

Learn to read you illiterate old f***.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Boomers are people who were born between 1946 to 1964, if you are going to quote things at least get it right

You're so old you don't even realize that Boomer is a slang term that doesn't necessarily mean someone is born in that age group, but that they are just someone who either is old or thinks and acts like an old person. Get with the times, boomer.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because if you only used Twitter in 2006 and 2007 which was literally the first year it was created, then obviously the Twitter you saw in the year of its inception is MASSIVELY different to the Twitter now (15 years later).

That question was so bad for your sake i hope you were trying to be sarcastic.

As for your latter statement, good lord you are extremely dumb. Firstly, there's people 1000x more intelligent than you on Twitter, and I didn't say it was the greatest invention of humanity, I said most of the greatest minds that are still living today use Twitter.

Learn to read you illiterate old f***.
Did you read the post about the sheep, and also no there is not people 1000x more intelligent than me on twitter, there isn't anyone alive that is even 1.5 times higher

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're so old you don't even realize that Boomer is a slang term that doesn't necessarily mean someone is born in that age group, but that they are just someone who either is old or thinks and acts like an old person. Get with the times, boomer.
I know what boomer means, the question still stands do you?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you read the post about the sheep, and also no there is not people 1000x more intelligent than me on twitter, there isn't anyone alive that is even 1.5 times higher

Stupid statement. You're basing that on IQ level. Of course in terms of IQ it can't be 1000x, but IQ isn't a true level of measure of anything.

When I say there's people 1000x more intelligent than you, I meant it. You live in a bubble if you don't think there's people way more intelligent and successful than you, especially someone who believes that "Twitter is only for teenagers and dick heads".

You should retire from this thread boomer, you've embarrassed yourself enough.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you should retire from this thread boomer, you've embarrassed yourself enough.
Are you going to up your game anytime soon, or are you going to keep it at this level?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you going to up your game anytime soon, or are you going to keep it at this level?

You just got humiliated and now it seems you have nothing else to do with your life than send hundreds of messages on this forum all day.

You're starting to look like one of JaneyElizabeths burner accounts that can't do anything but live online.

Unlike you, I actually have a life offline and I'm going to get back to living it.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlike you, I actually have a life offline and I'm going to get back to living it.

Ok don't be out too late and let me know, when you have arrived safely.

kid-driving-car.jpg