EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody I know uses twitter. twitter is for teenagers and dickheads.

This comment just reeks of someone who is enormously naive. The majority of highly successful people and companies use Twitter, so literally your statement just made you lose even more credibility than the little you had.

Furthermore, Twitter is the fastest/one of the fastest places to get the latest news as companies and people publish the news quickly and simply via Twitter.

Not to mention, you clearly don't know much about social media if you're making a statement like that because by far the majority of people who use Twitter are adults. Then you go on to call people who use Twitter dick heads, when literally Elon Musk uses it as his preferred social media platform among many many other famous people, celebrities and even verified doctors and medical professionals.

Literally most of the greatest minds alive today use Twitter. Imagine calling all of them teenagers or dick heads lol. You're as naive as they come.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt you are all 3

Again, another stupid assumption. Firstly, I'm obviously not a teenager because I used Finasteride, also I'm an engineer, also just because you lack knowledge of social media you hate it and group everyone who uses it as a" teenager or a dickhead", when it's apparent that you are the only dick head here.

Full of false assumptions, and stereotypes. You just lost the 1% of credibility I almost thought you had.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
there are almost 8 billion people in the world I can assure you that ''ALMOST everyone'' is not using twitter try leaving the US for a bit instead of thinking the entire world population revolves around your own view.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lso just because you lack knowledge of social media
I used twitter in 2006/2007 why does that mean I lack Knowledge of social media?

The majority of highly successful people and companies use Twitter
They are using it as a sales tool to sell idiots like you things, not because its the greatest invention of humanity

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally most of the greatest minds alive today use Twitter.
SwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.png

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Elon Musk uses it as his preferred social media platform among many many other famous people, celebrities and even verified doctors and medical professionals.
FYI ...The purpose of platforms like twitter is to exploit the ''Shepherd - Sheep'' relationship between the person who has something to sell 'The Shepherd'' and the person that they are selling to ''the sheep''

a brief analogy in actual shepherd/sheep terms is below, but this also applies 100% to platforms like twitter.

''The sheep recognize the voice of the shepherd. They follow him (or her). The shepherd protects his flock and would give his life for them. It is known that animals can instantly recognize the voice of a familiar trusted person.''

If you think the purpose of twitter is for something else then by all means that is up to you.

Last edited:

Merckilled

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't met many 50 years who are as hip as 20yearsoldfin. You seem (that's how it's spelled btw not 'seam' sorry just got on my nerves as I was reading your posts on this thread lol) to be too familiar not only with Joe Rogan but with YouTubers like MPMD and that deranged sociopath Mann. I mean wow man are you also on tiktok? How do you find time to spend it all here! Is hair really that relevant for old farts? I mean no offense but at that age if you aren't settled and comfortable with who you are then it's already over man. Unless you looking to swoop some grandmas with your style

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I haven't met many 50 years who are as hip as 20yearsoldfin. You seem (that's how it's spelled btw not 'seam' sorry just got on my nerves as I was reading your posts on this thread lol) to be too familiar not only with Joe Rogan but with YouTubers like MPMD and that deranged sociopath Mann. I mean wow man are you also on tiktok? How do you find time to spend it all here! Is hair really that relevant for old farts? I mean no offense but at that age if you aren't settled and comfortable with who you are then it's already over man. Unless you looking to swoop some grandmas with your style
Lets's check back with you in a few decades and see if you are the same person you are now.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean no offense but at that age if you aren't settled and comfortable with who you are then it's already over man. Unless you looking to swoop some grandmas with your style
Read my previous post thanks, im already married with kids, im not a 34yr with bdd

Merckilled

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets's check back with you in a few decades and see if you are the same person you are now.
I hope not. I hope I am more mature with family and not spending my time here which is the equivalent of a mental asylum considering many are on finasteride and have lowered neurosteroids.