EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I hope not. I hope I am more mature with family and not spending my time here which is the equivalent of a mental asylum considering many are on finasteride and have lowered neurosteroids.
You have a good point. This place is definitely a group therapy forum for people with BDD, anxiety, and depression. I think if you can help at least one person, it might actually feel somewhat beneficial. Alot of the conversations on here are not something you can bring up with a person who might judge you more because they actually know you. Most people feel more comfortable confessing anonymously.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont take a credit for my joke
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't met many 50 years who are as hip as 20yearsoldfin. You seem (that's how it's spelled btw not 'seam' sorry just got on my nerves as I was reading your posts on this thread lol) to be too familiar not only with Joe Rogan but with YouTubers like MPMD and that deranged sociopath Mann. I mean wow man are you also on tiktok? How do you find time to spend it all here! Is hair really that relevant for old farts? I mean no offense but at that age if you aren't settled and comfortable with who you are then it's already over man. Unless you looking to swoop some grandmas with your style
I know you enjoyed writing that, but if that's all you can bring to the table i would rather you kept your musings to yourself.

Merckilled

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you enjoyed writing that, but if that's all you can bring to the table i would rather you kept you musings to yourself.
Why are you mad at me now? How about go talk to your 'kids' and 'wife' instead of posting dumb memes here like a teenager.

But I am almost sure they are imagined by your dyslexic mind just like your entire character here.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you mad at me now? How about go talk to your 'kids' and 'wife' instead of posting dumb memes here like a teenager.

But I am almost sure they are imagined by your dyslexic mind just like your entire character here.
You are not going to get anywhere with this, I'm not sure I need to take marriage advice from a guy who can't even make his own gf smile in the morning.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
But carry on playing if you want.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you done? or is there still life in your old pecker yet?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there are almost 8 billion people in the world I can assure you that ''ALMOST everyone'' is not using twitter try leaving the US for a bit instead of thinking the entire world population revolves around your own view.

Again you misquoting me out of context. I said: "Almost everyone uses YouTube, Twitter...".
I did not say only* almost everyone uses Twitter alone, I meant almost everyone uses YouTube or Twitter. The point was to emphasize that almost everyone uses some form of social media.

To further break it down:

There are 7.9 billion people in the world, ignore the people who aren't relevant to this Finasteride topic (people under the age of 19 and over the age of 60).

With approximately 30% of the world's population under 19 years old and almost 9% of the worlds population over 60 years old. That leaves approximately 69% of the worlds population in the relevant age group for discussing Finasteride.

Of the entire global population only 59% of people have access to the internet. That figure of 59% does not exclude those under 19 years old and over 60 years old - which is the irrelevant age group for Finasteride discussion.

So let's just say (hypothetically speaking) that approximately only 40% of the global population has access to the internet is between 19-60 years old (the relevant age group), that is approximately 3.16 Billion People in the relevant age group.

It is said that approximately 2.2 billion people use YouTube activitely and 300 million people use Twitter actively (but there are 1.3 billion Twitter accounts) .

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you done? or is there still life in your old pecker yet?

The only one who sounds old here is you, because you've been alive for long enough to use Finasteride for 20+ years plus you assume that everyone who uses Twitter is either a teenager or a dick head, which is what a boomer would say.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again you misquoting me out of context. I said: "Almost everyone uses YouTube, Twitter...".
I did not say only* almost everyone uses Twitter alone, I meant almost everyone uses YouTube or Twitter. The point was to emphasize that almost everyone uses some form of social media.

To further break it down:

There are 7.9 billion people in the world, ignore the people who aren't relevant to this Finasteride topic (people under the age of 19 and over the age of 60).

With approximately 30% of the world's population under 19 years old and almost 9% of the worlds population over 60 years old. That leaves approximately 69% of the worlds population in the relevant age group for discussing Finasteride.

Of the entire global population only 59% of people have access to the internet. That figure of 59% does not exclude those under 19 years old and over 60 years old - which is the irrelevant age group for Finasteride discussion.

So let's just say (hypothetically speaking) that approximately only 40% of the global population has access to the internet is between 19-60 years old (the relevant age group), that is approximately 3.16 Billion People in the relevant age group.

It is said that approximately 2.2 billion people use YouTube activitely and 300 million people use Twitter actively (but there are 1.3 billion

Did you read post #1041 about the sheep?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only one who sounds old here is you, because you've been alive for long enough to use Finasteride for 20+ years plus you assume that everyone who uses Twitter is either a teenager or a dick head, which is what a boomer would say.
Boomers are people who were born between 1946 to 1964, if you are going to quote things at least get it right