EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok boomer, Can you explain in great length what's good about twitter, and what boomer is again, as i'm just not getting it?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your reverse psychology is transparent af and does not work on me
If that's the case why did you get drawn into gullibly writing several post's so enthusiastically and determined yesterday, about the merits of twitter to another internet user.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok boomer, Can you explain in great length what's good about twitter, and what boomer is again, as i'm just not getting it?

If you don't understand it in this day and age that you need someone to explain it to you "in great detail" its highly telling how clueless you are about social media. The same goes with you not knowing the modern day definition and use of the slang word "boomer".

If that's the case why did you get drawn into gullibly writing several post's so enthusiastically and determined yesterday, about the merits of twitter to another internet user.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is quite a stupid message of yours, again. I spoke in length when referring to a topic of importance which was Finasteride, the FDA/regulatory bodies and Big Pharma. That I can make time for almost always as I am passionate about the topic. It has nothing to do with me being guilable. I'm simply enthusiastic about the topic.

You're confusing what I was referring to about reverse psychology. I was referring to you using reverse psychology by trying to call me a boomer after I called you it.

And if I were gullable (which I obviously wasn't) I would have gone into "great detail" (after you asked me now) to explain what's good about Twitter and what a boomer is, but I pretty much brushed it off.

If anyones typing several messages, its you LOL. For every one message I type you keep responding with multiple messages. I'm simply replying.

But I Will be ending this conversation with you now, clearly you're far too dumb for me to talk to.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
And if I were gullable (which I obviously wasn't)
The proof is in all the posts you wrote yesterday defending twitter on a hairloss site you freckin' retard lmfao!!!!!!!!!

I would have gone into "great detail" (after you asked me now) to explain what's good about Twitter and what a boomer is, but I pretty much brushed it off.
That's because How obviously sarcastic we made it this time but it didn't stop you being led along like a poodle yesterday.

If you don't understand it in this day and age that you need someone to explain it to you "in great detail" its highly telling how clueless you are about social
media. The same goes with you not knowing the modern day definition and use of the slang word "boomer".
And you did start to go into great detail again even today as highlighted above , so the idea that you simply 'brushed it off' and knew you were being taken for a ride isn't even true.

I'm simply replying
Exactly, that's why you are a retard do you think anyone else on this site is as stupid as you to keep this up, when you're just the plaything of a group of guys sitting around drinking beers & laughing at you.

lmfao part2

Is your brain so easily confused, that you actually think there are people using the internet everyday, that don't know what ok boomer means?
all, the reddit, twitter and youtube references, over several years, the sweatshirts and not to mention the SNL sketch with Kylo Ren.

Maybe tomorrow we can get you to explain in 10 committed post's what the floss is?

I'm getting to the point of almost throwing my phone in the bin in desperation now. 'Yeet'

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are like a half blind dog chasing a stick, we are just your antithesis that keeps throwing it back.
Fetch boy, fetch.

3832049-dog-running-after-a-stick-view-from-behind.jpg

At some point you need to stop chasing the stick and stop trying to win arguments with random people on the internet that don't actually care.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we get this back on topic now and just discuss thing's people might actually be interested to read on a hair loss forum like actual treatments to hair loss.

Good idea says Janey, about time says Will

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we get this back on topic now and just discuss thing's people might actually be interested to read on a hair loss forum like actual treatments to hair loss.

I am not being sarcastic at all,but are you both lawyers?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You're clearly f*****g retarded, you send multiple messages all the time for every one message, it's clear you don't have a life or anyone offline to talk to.

The only reason I'm still replying is because you are literally spamming my notifications with messages all the time.

And it's a weak AF excuse that you were being "sarcastic", Lmfao you're not fooling anyone, neither does that picture of the word "yeet" prove anything Lmao you probably Googled "popular slang words of non-boomers" or something. For you to have used Finasteride for 20+ years plus using Twitter when it very first came out in 2006 and the fact that you don't know about what makes Twitter great that you need an explanation, and that you falsely assume only Teenagers use Twitter just proves how dumb, naive and how old AF you must be.

I've come to the conclusion that you are probably another one of Janey Elizabeth's alter ego accounts, because literally no one else here types as much stupid sh*t as Janey, besides you now. Coincidence? I think not.

Stop trying to have a conversation on this thread about random stuff to pass time from your miserably lonely life by hijacking this thread and changing the topic and spamming me with messages (It's transparent AF).

You dumb f*****g incel.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breaking News: Micky_007 try's to rationalize having an Fictitious Argument, Using Fictitious Points, Garnered from Fictitious Post's to prove Factual point, Against an fictitious person.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thing is annoying. Take it if you want, don't take it if you don't want. Do your research and try to make the best decision for yourself. We all have opinions, but we know that everyone responds to things differently to things anyways, so there's really not even a basis for debate.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thing is annoying. Take it if you want, don't take it if you don't want. Do your research and try to make the best decision for yourself. We all have opinions, but we know that everyone responds to things differently to things anyways, so there's really not even a basis for debate.
I've lost track of why Micky_007 is still going now, Do you think he actually believes any of the non-hair loss information (twitter etc) i've been feeding him is true? Is he that obtuse? because I don't know why he is trying to use fictitious Points I have made up to try and prove a factual point.

I think I have even out flummoxed myself

But I agree its even annoying me now,

If he can't even tell when he's being trolled what's the point.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive lost track of why Micky_007 is still going now, Do you think he actually believes any of the non-hair loss information (twitter etc) i've been feeding him is true? Is he that obtuse? because I don't know why he is still using fictitious Points I have made up to try and prove a factual point?

I think I have even out flummoxed myself

Or is it just because he can't handle not getting the last point in?

But I agree its even annoying me now.
Excluding personal attacks this is the perfect litigation