EVERYONE Will Get Finasteride Side-Effects Eventually

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look another new, fun study:

The Postnatal Offspring of Finasteride-Treated Male Rats Shows Hyperglycaemia, Elevated Hepatic Glycogen Storage and Altered GLUT2, IR, and AR Expression in the Liver​

Conclusions: It seems that treating male adult rats with finasteride causes changes in the carbohydrate metabolism in the liver of their offspring. This can lead to improper hepatic energy homeostasis or even hyperglycaemia, insulin resistance, as well as some symptoms of metabolic syndrome and liver steatosis.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why women should never be encouraged, to have sex with male rats.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rats don't need fina they grow hair out of nowhere and don't go bald to begin with

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about blue hedgehogs?
We normally don't lose hair but since I run so fast my blood flow has decreased so I started losing hair. Now I am using technqiues to increase blood flow to my scalp and my hair is coming out thicker and bluer than ever

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We normally don't lose hair but since I run so fast my blood flow has decreased so I started losing hair. Now I am using technqiues to increase blood flow to my scalp and my hair is coming out thicker and bluer than ever
How do I unwatch this thread, lol?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do I unwatch this thread, lol?
I'm not a mod even though my blue color may make you mistake me as the mascot of the website. I am not affiliated

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay bro, over 7 years and counting but i will wait for it. hopefully i wont be too devastated if i get those side effects in 26 years when im like over 50 ;)

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I never did, but some others did back then and it was pretty pure but who knows anyway. I still use the Chinese made CB to this day and it works fine, no issues or side effects to report after 3 years of usage.
I must have ordered about 5 or 6 batches over this period and only the first one seemed to give side effects, so maybe it wasn't CB who knows. RU and CB powder look exactly the same.
will the price of cb will ever go down? right i found it quite pricey to be honest

el_duterino

Reaction score
If you know how to make your scalp more porous, you don't need that much per day
I use 50mg, short hair, that does not cost much per day about the same as when I used real Avodart

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you know how to make your scalp more porous, you don't need that much per day
I use 50mg, short hair, that does not cost much per day about the same as when I used real Avodart
yes okay but do you know why its so more expensive? is the production process more difficult?

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
AC620CB9-A3D8-4BD5-A400-CA889DF35037.jpeg
Also a little weird that the dude who started this thread, one year ago started a thread for people who finasteride didn’t work for? Lol

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride did stop my hairloss completely. But the side effects and long term health risks wasn't worth it.

Edit; found a good site about pfs with lots of studies

How have you managed since?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely agree and suffered from Finasteride greatly

Topical Dutasteride shows very little serum reduction if used properly at low doses on many users bloodwork.

I guess that and CB are the only options you have.

I wonder if anybody has tried dermarolling CB