Dutasteride

tommo

Reaction score
Anyone know of anything that can be taken to reduce the chances of gyno. I like breasts, just not on me.

Tommo

Pelican

Reaction score
Try 6-OXO if you're really worried about estrogen, especially if you've already got a fair amount of body fat on you. It's about as close as you're going to get to Arimidex without a prescription, much cheaper, and possibly in some ways better.

tommo

Reaction score
Thanks man. Where can I get some? Are you taking it? Whats Amidex anyway? Sorry for the onslaught of questions.
I have loads of body fat. I always used to be thin. My older and younger brothers are thin so are my treatments to blame?(finest and now dutasteride)
Ive still got skinny arms and legs but a flabby face, chest ,belly and ***. Im certainly not eating more.Hell, I am turning into a women????

Tommo

ciano7

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE WANT TO SELL THEIR LASER COMB???

IF YOU DO PLEASE POST YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.....I WILL APY FOR SHIPPING/POSTAGE...THANKS

Lockless

Reaction score
LASERCOMB FOR SALE

LASERCOMB FOR SALE FOR $345 USD
PAID $645 USD

like new....no time to use it.....i travel a lot.

will be putting it up on ebay soon if no buyers here.

recently received Canadian approval for hair growth and stopping hairloss.

check http://www.hairmax.com

email : karpal53@hotmail.com

tommo

Reaction score
tommo said:
Thanks man. Where can I get some? Are you taking it? Whats Amidex anyway? Sorry for the onslaught of questions.
I have loads of body fat. I always used to be thin. My older and younger brothers are thin so are my treatments to blame?(finest and now dutasteride)
Ive still got skinny arms and legs but a flabby face, chest ,belly and ***. Im certainly not eating more.Hell, I am turning into a women????

Tommo

Can anyone help?

tommo

Reaction score
tommo said:

Tommo

Can anyone help?

Pelican

Reaction score
Info on 6-OXO?

http://www.ergopharm.net/products/6oxo.asp

Yes, I use it, been on it for about a month now, 4 capsules per day. I've got the same thing - used to be lean, put on fat everywhere, this was over a period of several years on finasteride. Rare nocturnal erections (not an inability to achieve one or perform), substantial decline in libido (this was something that crept up slowly and got worse over time), many hallmarks of high estrogen. The more body fat you put on, the longer you've got that body fat on, and especially gut fat, the more estrogen you're going to create and store, it's a cycle that's hard to break out of, and it makes itself worse if you don't address it.

I can't say that I've seen a dramatic difference, but I feel better on 6-OXO, libido has definitely improved a bit and seems to be getting better, and over the past week or so I've seen a slight downtick in body fat (this without modifying diet or exercise) that has held steady. I make a very comfortable living, so the cost isn't hurting me. I'll give it a shot for the cycle of several months that they recommend and evaluate at that point.

Arimidex is a prescription anti-estrogen drug, very expensive (about 6 bucks per pill) although for men the dosage is only a portion of a pill a few times per week. Best to do a google on Arimidex to get more accurate information.

tommo

Reaction score
CALLING ALL dutasteride USERS

Hairloss causes me to be paranoid about some real stupid sh*t.
So here's my latest.............
How do I know the dutasteride i've bought off the net is legit. For all I know I could be taking capsules of cat piss! After all the labelling isnt too hot on the bottle. Not exactly hard to fake.
Anyway is there anyway of knowing. I bit into one the other to, anyone done that. Let me know how it tasted if you did.

Talk about paranoid hey?!

Anyway gotta go, I think im being watched.

diffusethinner

Reaction score
no shed yet

I am curious. I used propecia for almost two months before dutasteride. came out, and I immediately switched to Avodart, and have used that for almost 2 months. I have yet to experience any shed. In-fact, I feel as tho my hairloss has diminished greatly. I have a habit of putting my hand thru my hair to see how many hairs fall out, and I have seen that number go down. If there is no appreciable shed, is that just good luck, or a sign that maybe dutasteride. isnt working so well. Forgive me for these silly questions. I would like to add that I am also using nizoral, Folligen, and a lasercomb. Thanks for any info you have.
Aaron

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
where you from Tony?

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
i think easiest way is to either get a script from your doctor and get it filled at a local pharmacy, or failing that get a prescription from http://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com (for a small fee) and get it filled at http://www.rxusa.com

I understand it's much cheaper to do it the orthodox prescription route and not the internet prescription route, all depends on your circumstances i suppose :)

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
oh.... yoooooooooooooooooou're welcome

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Troy, do you get everything you need in the UK? Or are you having to import anything from the U.S. until now? I know Regaine and Propecia are no question about it, but I was wondering about spironolactone and folligen and all those other good stuff. I have a friend who lives in South End that needs products. Let me know...

XL

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
well mate i get propecia from http://www.inhousedrugstore.co.uk (even though THEY get it from New Zealand!),i get Finpecia from generics-online-pharmacy, minoxidil from Dr.Lee in the US / brand Rogaine from DRM, and thats about it

when i did use Folligen i had to get it from overseas (skinbiology.com) and spironolactone i got from Dr.Lee's when i was using that

Your mate in Saaaaaaaaafend is probably best using the same sources, they're the most reliable, you certainly won't get Propecia any cheaper that i've seen, and i've searched extensively over the last 18 months, than inhousedrugstore.co.uk, though obviously be cheaper to use all generic stuff or buy Proscar from qhi.co.uk :)

Troymaclure

Established Member
Reaction score
OH, By the way, fairly big announcement, according to a poster on another site, Dutasteride will be available on http://www.qhi.co.uk from 12th March