Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1a3ujr-jpg.jpg

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not as efficient as antidepressants? Since when are antidepressants efficient?

:click:

And since when do antidepressants have no side effects?

yes and no.

What about? :confused:

I don't get it...

I think that something will be released in the near future, but I define "near future" differently than most of you. Near future is 30 years for me... Not 3 years *lol*
Hmmm...
Do your thing, boo.

Besides, Turkish people have never, ever had any major contribution to humankind. Even when the Ottoman Empire was at its peak, the ones with greater influence weren't Turks. Even The Conqueror was half Greek.
Bye, boo.

PS
I hope you didn't vote for Erdogan, like 80% of the rats who call themselves Turkish German.

Liebe Grüße

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm...
Do your thing, boo.

Besides, Turkish people have never, ever had any major contribution to humankind. Even when the Ottoman Empire was at its peak, the ones with greater influence weren't Turks. Even The Conqueror was half Greek.
Bye, boo.

PS
I hope you didn't vote for Erdogan, like 80% of the rats who call themselves Turkish German.

Liebe Grüße
I was just trolling. I am no Turk ;)
I voted for AfD. I am catholic.

This is my favorite Imbiss:
http://dergrieche.biz/
https://www.yelp.de/biz/der-grieche-hamburg-2
opinions

:cool:

Last edited:

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, you are Hamburgs Einwohner, but you are doing a PhD in Amsterdam.
Awesome.
And you voted for AfD. Nice.
I lived in Hamburg for over 20 years, but right now I am in Amsterdam. Yes.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it exaggeration?

Well, maybe you'll have the opportunity to have an uterus transplanted into your a**h**. Then it will be unmitigated emancipation.

You know why.

I know you're upset at hair loss, so are we. But come on, something "better" won't come until 20-30 years? You really believe that?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're upset at hair loss, so are we. But come on, something "better" won't come until 20-30 years? You really believe that?
I don't want to believe that, but I think that it might be possible...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to believe that, but I think that it might be possible...

I think you do want to believe that.

Because, in the face of facts, you still deny it.

I mean, sure — it's possible the universe hates us all so much that literally everything goes tits up, but it's not a likely outcome given the current situation.

However, I do stand by my statement that even if hair multiplication is a reality in the next few years, it will be ultra expensive and in limited availability for years yet.

Follica and Shiseido are the closest treatments to being a practical solution for most of us.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica and Shiseido are the closest treatments to being a practical solution for most of us.

True. Unfortunately, we'll still have to wait about a decade if we're lucky. Let's hope we'll last that long. I'm afraid I won't, as a non responder to minoxidil and finasteride.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
True. Unfortunately, we'll still have to wait about a decade if we're lucky. Let's hope we'll last that long. I'm afraid I won't, as a non responder to minoxidil and finasteride.

A decade?? If we're lucky?? What happened to those who said "awwwww yeah 2018 is the year!!!" Or heck 2020 even. If we are talking about ten years then sh*t, we might as well be talking about thirty. If I've killed one man I've killed two.

But you see it's all conjecture and the reason it's all conjecture is because there is nothing at all concrete to say that a treatment/cure is close. It's devastating and heartbreaking.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A decade?? If we're lucky?? What happened to those who said "awwwww yeah 2018 is the year!!!" Or heck 2020 even. If we are talking about ten years then sh*t, we might as well be talking about thirty. If I've killed one man I've killed two.

But you see it's all conjecture and the reason it's all conjecture is because there is nothing at all concrete to say that a treatment/cure is close. It's devastating and heartbreaking.

In another thread the top experts here (including @That Guy ) agreed that it is highly unlikely something will actually come out (be released as a product) in less than 5-10 years. So sit and wait.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In another thread the top experts here (including @That Guy ) agreed that it is highly unlikely something will actually come out (be released as a product) in less than 5-10 years. So sit and wait.

bullshit. If the "experts" are so damn sure they wouldn't be here waiting for daily updates. Who would spend their time coming here everyday to check this site. I am doing it because I know there is a lot happening right now and I want to be informed. 2018 There will be new products on the market. Believe it or not.

Be a Pimmler or a Yes sayer. It's up to you.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Yes, sit and wait for a decade and then there's no guarantee that you will be a (good?) responder to Follica or Shisedio either. Same for me.

I just keep thinking about Swoop's infamous statement about waiting for a definitive future instead of an up in the air future (paraphrase). But it seems to me that there is really nothing to hang one's hat on, no sense whatsoever that we can have expectations about a future that includes robust treatment.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you do want to believe that.
No, I don't want to believe that, but I've become more realistic about such things. When I was young, I was hyped by every announcement, now it's just annoying routine and mostly hype.

Because, in the face of facts, you still deny it.
What facts?
These are not facts, but mostly rumors, hypes, exaggerations...

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 30 now... in a decade I will be 40, in two decades 50... 50 stands for being grandpa... jesus f*****g christ.

:confused::(

What's Swoop's opinion on it all?

Yes, sit and wait for a decade and then there's no guarantee that you will be a (good?) responder to Follica or Shisedio either. Same for me.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I don't want to believe that, but I've become more realistic about such things. When I was young, I was hyped by every announcement, now it's just annoying routine and mostly hype.

What facts?
These are not facts, but mostly rumors, hypes, exaggerations...

Nobody is interested how you felt 20 years ago. You are an old desperate guy who is now scared that new treatments are coming up because you are asking yoursel why you didn't have the chance so many years ago.

Just accept it and dont compare this time with 20 years ago. We have never had so many promising treatments. Hair loss will be history and you cannot stop it Pimmler. It's coming next year Pimmler!