Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

H

Reaction score
Gotcha ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170710-002547.png
    Screenshot_20170710-002547.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 192

H

Reaction score
Love the edit feature.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170710-003532.png
    Screenshot_20170710-003532.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 215

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why come here if you believe no cure or new treatment will come out within 20 years these guys are just looking for attention thats all and we are feeding it to them let them have their opinion. It's not like if we convince them a treatment will come out sooner it will. If they believe well be here for another 20+ years obviously they are intentionally wasting their time logging onto here which actually says alot more about them than anything.
I am here to help the believers to go on with their lifes! Don't wait for wonder cures, don't waste your lifes! Live your lifes. Why lurk on those hairloss boards and pray? Apply Big 3, maybe undergo an hair transplant, but don't hope for the cure, because it's not coming in your life-times...

H

Reaction score
I am here to help the believers to go on with their lifes! Don't wait for wonder cures, don't waste your lifes! Live your lifes. Why lurk on those hairloss boards and pray? Apply Big 3, maybe undergo an hair transplant, but don't hope for the cure, because it's not coming in your life-times...
But but youuuurrr lurking on this hairloss board you want it all to yourself is that it?

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Σε κατάλαβα, μωρή τρελή. I'm just messing with you. Την κάνω. Αυτοί είναι τέρμα ηλίθιοι εδώ μέσα.
The Turks are superior to Greeks..

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bimmler is what Germans call a "Pimmler" = pimmel = dick :D
All pimmlers have weak arguments. The only thing that they really can do is crying and complaining.
Especially pimmlers are the first ones who travel to other countries as soon as the first treatment is launched anywhere in the world.
Lol when Bimmler dislikes my comments that are positive, man haven't you gotten anything better to do? No reason to be here if you're all doom and gloom anyway with your ''no treatment/cure coming for decades''.
History will prove me right.
I just hope this forum will be digitally preserved, so that people in 50 years can conclude that I was right.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is officially just about two nationalist assholes comparing e-dicks.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
lets bring a few more nationalists and have a pixelated e-dicks party

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg how stupid is that....
The older guys are just f*king desperate because they have seen soooo many disappointments. so what?
The older guys are wiser and more grounded.
They know how things work.

If you are so confident about your opinion that there won't be anything new, then why in the fkcing hell are you still registered? Why? To warn others that there won't be a cure?
indeed

I would immediately leave if I knew that there won't be anything new in the next 20 years.
20 years is a pretty good guess. A little too optimistic, but overall a good guess!

The German forum is full with retarded negative people. I am German but I don't like this alopezie.de. These idiots called Brotzu immediately Snake oil and cried like babies : When will this snake oil come out? Wtf? Whoever calls Brotzu lotion (at this time) a snake oil, is jist completely insane. Nobody knows what the results are like but you cannot compare brotzu lotion with the baby dick cream.
I find the german Forum quite nice.
Brotzu Lotion is pretty obviously some kind of snake oil.
I don't trust them.

Sag mal, warum biste denn so verzweifelt? Kein Wunder wenn du ständig Seiten wie alopezie.de besuchst, die voll mit Versagern und Pessimisten ist.
Alopezie.de ist sehr bodenständig und die Leute sind nicht so verzweifelt und leichtgläubig wie hier.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please VOTE! We need more votes! Everybody has to vote! ;)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the last couple days, it's becoming clear to me why Occulus refers to these forums as an "insane asylum"