Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So why isn't their product on the market?
Since when is Replicel active?

Shiseido (4th largest cosmetic company in the world, not some scrappy little bio-tech startup) is the company that is bringing it to market, not Replicel. At least initially. Since you are "doing a doctorate in bio-tech", you should be familiar with the Japanese laws that allow drugs and treatments to be brought to market without a phase III trial as long as safety and efficacy have been proven in/during the phase II trial. Replicel has already proven safety (and efficacy to a significant extent). Shiseido started their Phase II last year and as long as they can replicate Replicel's results (and hopefully improve), they are on track to bring it to market Q3 2018. So about 1 year from now.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't know who this guy is it explains a lot.

He has predicted every piece of modern technology to a T.

Just watch this video give a thumbs up and end this thread.

Bimmler is ether old as f*** or poor as f***. He has reasons to hate people like Ray Kurzweil. He won't be around or be able to afford and enjoy the treatments.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't know who this guy is it explains a lot.

He has predicted every piece of modern technology to a T.

Just watch this video give a thumbs up and end this thread.

Bimmler is ether old as f*** or poor as f***. He has reasons to hate people like Ray Kurzweil. He won't be around or be able to afford and enjoy the treatments.

Does he say anything about hairloss ? İf yes could you give me the min?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except he wasn't comparing cancer to hair loss......... He was using cancer treatments as a parallel to reflect the absence of logic in your comparison of depression treatments to hair loss treatments. I guess you are too busy with your "doctorate" to notice key details though.

Unfortunately, those with an IQ below 100 have difficulty grasping such concepts.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does he say anything about hairloss ? İf yes could you give me the min?

No he does not mention anything in specific about hair loss.

This is what baffles me about people. You have a 30 minute window into sh*t that goes so far beyond hair on a head, explained by one of the greatest living minds. Yet all that one can focus on is f*****g HAIR.

Listen to the first 10 minutes, understand that hair loss is already a joke in terms of being a problem, it is just a matter of Tsuji getting it to a commercial level.

Stop focusing on a little drop of water in the ocean and listen to this man explain the OCEAN. The lack of attention span and intelligence amoungst the population has me looking forwards to the Culling of the Herd. Survival of the "Intelligent" is the new name of the game. Thank Goodness.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, those with an IQ below 100 have difficulty grasping such concepts.

That's kinda harsh lol, 100 is actually pretty good, that's first time I see some use such a high IQ to insult someone else's intelligence. USA, Spain, Latvia, Hungary, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Australia, France, and hell, all but 15 countries average under 100 in IQ.

Next time you want to aim for "below 70", which is officially considered mental retardation.

If you really did mean the 100 cap, I take it you're either an alien or Asian.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is what baffles me about people. You have a 30 minute window into sh*t that goes so far beyond hair on a head, explained by one of the greatest living minds. Yet all that one can focus on is f*****g HAIR.

Listen to the first 10 minutes, understand that hair loss is already a joke in terms of being a problem, it is just a matter of Tsuji getting it to a commercial level.

Stop focusing on a little drop of water in the ocean and listen to this man explain the OCEAN. The lack of attention span and intelligence amoungst the population has me looking forwards to the Culling of the Herd. Survival of the "Intelligent" is the new name of the game. Thank Goodness.

You can't be serious about it baffling you. It's pretty common, in any forum, to post a video and tell the timestamps you want viewers to watch. Nobody in their right mind was going to guess that you want them to watch the 30 minute video in its entirety.

Maybe now people will watch it since you specified that you recommend watching the entire video. But no one can read your mind and know you wanted them to watch the whole thing.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Didn't thought that you just wanted people to watch the whole thing for a mindblowing enlightenment of humankind. Since it's a hairloss forum and a hairloss thread I asumed it could have information about hmm..hairloss?
Surely there are much worse problems and nice things out there, but our problem here is a little bit different

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's kinda harsh lol, 100 is actually pretty good, that's first time I see some use such a high IQ to insult someone else's intelligence. USA, Spain, Latvia, Hungary, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Australia, France, and hell, all but 15 countries average under 100 in IQ.

Next time you want to aim for "below 70", which is officially considered mental retardation.

If you really did mean the 100 cap, I take it you're either an alien or Asian.

Those numbers are old and are primarily concerned with citizens who did not receive post-secondary education. For college graduates, the average is higher than 100. So his comment is really not that harsh when you take into account that it is a directed at some one who is claiming to be "doing a doctorate" (PhD).

Even if you take it a face value and say that 100 is average, that is still not "harsh". Saying that some one with below average intelligence can't comprehend something that is fairly basic is not an unreasonable statement.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those numbers are old and are primarily concerned with citizens who did not receive post-secondary education. For college graduates, the average is higher than 100. So his comment is really not that harsh when you take into account that it is a directed at some one who is claiming to be "doing a doctorate" (PhD).

Even if you take it a face value and say that 100 is average, that is still not "harsh". Saying that some one with below average intelligence can't comprehend something that is fairly basic is not an unreasonable statement.

http://anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/average-iq-of-college-graduates-by.html

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It's so funny that Kurzweil was brought up because I was reminded of him reading some posts here the other day. I didn't watch the video yet but his utopian futurism came to mind when I read some of you guys dreaming about these stupendous innovations that are just a couple years away! Meanwhile cell phones still drop calls and can't get service in tons of places and your DirectTv goes out when it rains but yeah we are going to be printing organs and living 200 years by 2020!

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the contrary, finasteride and minoxidil are relatively efficient, but not so efficient as the antidepressants you mention. And the side effects, especially for finasteride, are very discouraging.
not as efficient as antidepressants? Since when are antidepressants efficient?

:click:

And since when do antidepressants have no side effects?

Do you still think the comparison is valid?`
yes and no.

What about HIV/AIDS?
What about? :confused:

What about monoclonal antibody therapy?
I don't get it...

Everything you say is reasonable. But how come you are so confident that nothing will be released in the near future? Predicting the future can never be reasonable, can it?
I think that something will be released in the near future, but I define "near future" differently than most of you. Near future is 30 years for me... Not 3 years *lol*

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno if it'll be 30 years, but other than Follica, I think our best hope for a near-term treatment is another serendipitous discovery like finasteride. Think about it - arguably the most effective hair loss treatment didn't even come from hair loss research. The question is, will lightning strike twice?

No one knows, but rather unlikely.
The hair loss preventing mechanisms of Finasteride & Minoxidil has been mentioned way back in the 70s. That's 40 years ago. Nothing happened since then. 40 years.... think about it! That's a huge portion of a life, especially when you don't count childhood / teenage years and retirement years. That's a whole life!

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to say five years because I'm an optimist half of the time. Angela Christiano sounded kind of pessimistic in her October 2016 interview w tbt. She said she and her team had taken jakinibs about as far as they could without deeper pockets, but if a pharma took over the research from her, a topical jakinib for Androgenetic Alopecia might then be five years away or less. She also said, then, that it would be a quick go or no-go time to knowing if it works for androgenic alopecia. Lo' , enter Aclaris.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/pipeline/

JAK3 Inhibitor is still preclinical... even if it should work, it will take about 10 - 15 years for a final product to be officially released.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
No one knows, but rather unlikely.
The hair loss preventing mechanisms of Finasteride & Minoxidil has been mentioned way back in the 70s. That's 40 years ago. Nothing happened since then. 40 years.... think about it! That's a huge portion of a life, especially when you don't count childhood / teenage years and retirement years. That's a whole life!

Yes, but we'll be different! Hair loss doesn't continue unabated for people like us!

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but we'll be different! Hair loss doesn't continue unabated for people like us!
I would like to think so, but I remain skeptical.
Of course I am hoping, but from year to year I am becoming more and more fed up with these proclaimed wonder cures...

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

H

Reaction score
Bimmler is super cool and believes a new game changing hair loss treatments will be on the market within the next 2 years at MOST.

Last edited:

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
20-30 years is obviously exaggeration, but it also sounds like anger.
Why is it exaggeration?

But you know. Science has not evolved at all since Henrick Nazi Himmler was sh*t out of his mothers a**h**. Too bad she forgot to flush lol.

Well, maybe you'll have the opportunity to have an uterus transplanted into your a**h**. Then it will be unmitigated emancipation.