Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I want to say five years because I'm an optimist half of the time. Angela Christiano sounded kind of pessimistic in her October 2016 interview w tbt. She said she and her team had taken jakinibs about as far as they could without deeper pockets, but if a pharma took over the research from her, a topical jakinib for Androgenetic Alopecia might then be five years away or less. She also said, then, that it would be a quick go or no-go time to knowing if it works for androgenic alopecia. Lo' , enter Aclaris.

And in a very different area of hairloss, Frequency Therapeutics is developing a method to regrow hairs inside our ears which are normally programmed not to. Once damaged by excessive noise or aging, cochlear hairs really are gone for good. That is, until now...

Last edited:

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big 3 will still be THE WAY TO GO in the year 2040. Deal with it. Don't be delusional, relax! ;):rolleyes:

Phenelzine (Nardil) and Tranylcypromine (Parnate) are still the most effective antidepressants & anxiolytics and they have been around for 60 years. There hasn't been anything better for the last 60 years, although pharma is putting billions of dollars in the development of newer & better antidepressants.
Please do us all a favor and take that magical crystal ball you're looking into and shove it up your ***. As if you have any f*****g clue what is going on in Tsuji's lab or anyone else's lab to back up your absurd claims. Seriously, go f*** yourself, you sardonic, narrow-minded retard.

H

Reaction score
Why come here if you believe no cure or new treatment will come out within 20 years these guys are just looking for attention thats all and we are feeding it to them let them have their opinion. It's not like if we convince them a treatment will come out sooner it will. If they believe well be here for another 20+ years obviously they are intentionally wasting their time logging onto here which actually says alot more about them than anything.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about Bioprinting? Curious on what you think about it.

Screw hair for now, I just want my scars and cobblestoning fixed so I'm rooting for these guys too! If they can treat burns by producing bioprinted skin then surely they can treat scars too.

Then I can ride off into the sunset bald and alone but happy as sh*t that I walked out of the one way tunnel Lol

Have you looked at Skin Cell by Renovacare

https://renovacareinc.com/

These guys have the ability to take a postage stamp sized biopsy of you skin and in 90 minutes they have a stem cell solution in a spray gun that they use to treat up to 2nd degree burns (dermis and epidermis) by spraying your own stem cells back onto your burned areas.

People are checking out of the hospital in 3 days versus lying in a bed for weeks being subject to potentially dying while they wait for their grafts to grow. Also being subject to potential infection Becuase they have no skin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...n-sprays-stem-cells-burns-victims-wounds.html

I have some scarring from bodybuilding as well and pigment marks from a round of sh*t meds I took one time for a viral infection. Can't wait to go and get new skin sprayed on.

But you know. Science has not evolved at all since Henrick Nazi Himmler was sh*t out of his mothers a**h**. Too bad she forgot to flush lol.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why come here if you believe no cure or new treatment will come out within 20 years these guys are just looking for attention thats all and we are feeding it to them let them have their opinion. It's not like if we convince them a treatment will come out sooner it will. If they believe well be here for another 20+ years obviously they are intentionally wasting their time logging onto here which actually says alot more about them than anything.

Although I believe something will come within 5 years from now, I think those who come and log in here with pessimism are just a little curious of what's going on. On the otherhand, they could also just be angry. I mean sit back for a minute. Are these guys insulting anyone? Are they hurting anyone? I don't think so, at least not unprovoked. They are just mad, and I mean who isn't? I'm mad at hair loss taking away so much of my social life, so much of my prime young years, and there's still nothing to help me enjoy the rest of my late 20s. Some people may just come here to vent and I don't think those should be insulted. Instead question them, correct them, and if they continue with their ways just leave them alone, let there threads die out.

20-30 years is obviously exaggeration, but it also sounds like anger.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you looked at Skin Cell by Renovacare

https://renovacareinc.com/

These guys have the ability to take a postage stamp sized biopsy of you skin and in 90 minutes they have a stem cell solution in a spray gun that they use to treat up to 2nd degree burns (dermis and epidermis) by spraying your own stem cells back onto your burned areas.

People are checking out of the hospital in 3 days versus lying in a bed for weeks being subject to potentially dying while they wait for their grafts to grow. Also being subject to potential infection Becuase they have no skin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...n-sprays-stem-cells-burns-victims-wounds.html

I have some scarring from bodybuilding as well and pigment marks from a round of sh*t meds I took one time for a viral infection. Can't wait to go and get new skin sprayed on.

But you know. Science has not evolved at all since Henrick Nazi Himmler was sh*t out of his mothers a**h**. Too bad she forgot to flush lol.

That last part made me spit my drink out haha!!

Are you fkn kidding me? Are you telling me they can just re-wound my surgical scar and then spray skin on? I heard about spray on skin awhile back but I thought it still leaves clear distinguishable traces of scarring. Thank God those people are getting treated quicker.

Mine is more of cosmetics I guess, I'd rather just have no trace of scarring. The difference between my scarring and yours is that mine is surgical and I also have the pitting and goosebumpiness from the grafts. Yours is mostly from stretch marks I assume since you said bodybuilding which Fraxel works miracles for your scarring. I've seen pics and knew a friend that got fraxel and her stretch marks disappeared. Like I couldn't find them and she told me the area she had them in.

If this worked then I wouldn't even have to wait for Polarity to hopefully deliver since they popped out of nowhere.

H

Reaction score
Although I believe something will come within 5 years from now, I think those who come and log in here with pessimism are just a little curious of what's going on. On the otherhand, they could also just be angry. I mean sit back for a minute. Are these guys insulting anyone? Are they hurting anyone? I don't think so, at least not unprovoked. They are just mad, and I mean who isn't? I'm mad at hair loss taking away so much of my social life, so much of my prime young years, and there's still nothing to help me enjoy the rest of my late 20s. Some people may just come here to vent and I don't think those should be insulted. Instead question them, correct them, and if they continue with their ways just leave them alone, let there threads die out.

20-30 years is obviously exaggeration, but it also sounds like anger.
I can understand where your train of thought is but the title was made to be aggressive "Don't be delusional" "deal with it" basically I know the future and you guys should agree with me because I know better then you. Your definately going to get a reaction with that tone. I don't like hamburgers to be honest I don't like red meat that much at all, but when I'm cruising around town and see a Burger King I don't kick the door in and proclaim hamburgers are sh*t you all are stupid for liking them they'll never be good. I order a chicken sandwich and go on my merry way maybe greeting some the ground beef lovers in there because I don't give a damn if they like to think that a whopper is good why would I go through the hastle of aggravating them if not to just get a attention and make waves. Although I would probably lmao if I did bust the door in yell that and someone said "hmm he must curious about the burgers". Lol

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dunno if it'll be 30 years, but other than Follica, I think our best hope for a near-term treatment is another serendipitous discovery like finasteride. Think about it - arguably the most effective hair loss treatment didn't even come from hair loss research. The question is, will lightning strike twice?

But that discovery happened in a time before industrial capitalism was overthrown by banking and finance. Today there is much more money to be made with financial engineering and arbitrage than investing in basic research.

What the world needs is large scale investments in medical research with an aim to improving the human condition. We need medical research on a scale of NASA and the moon shot. Imagine an international effort like the Manhattan Project except the focus would be on finding cures to human diseases. There is plenty of need/demand out there for legit treatments that work whether cosmetic or solutions to life-threatening illneses. Instead what we have is a lack of investment in basic R&D because R&D doesn't produce quick profits, like currency and real estate speculations, hedge funds etc. Today the focus is on short-sighted goals, like quarterly earnings and month-to-month balance sheets. What's needed to fix stagnant economies is for governments and corporations(theyre sitting on mountains of cash) to take the lead and make significant investments in basic research and technological development. They've done it before, and they could do it again.

Last edited:

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** are you?
Ρε πιθηκάκο, αλήθεια, δεν κατάλαβες ποιος είμαι;
Η μικρή Λουλού, ρε τρελέ.
Το αγόρι που αναστάτωσε το h#irlossGR πριν ένα χρόνο, :cool:.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone from the German Forum wrote something intelligent and spot-on: https://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/mv/msg/30949/392015/#msg_392015

Omg how stupid is that....
The older guys are just f*king desperate because they have seen soooo many disappointments. so what? I feel with you but you will NOT be able to make the younger ones desperate as you are.

If you are so confident about your opinion that there won't be anything new, then why in the fkcing hell are you still registered? Why? To warn others that there won't be a cure? Thank you very much but you won't leave, you know why? Because as desperate you are, you still have faith in a new treatment during the next years.

I would immediately leave if I knew that there won't be anything new in the next 20 years. The German forum is full with retarded negative people. I am German but I don't like this alopezie.de. These idiots called Brotzu immediately Snake oil and cried like babies : When will this snake oil come out? Wtf? Whoever calls Brotzu lotion (at this time) a snake oil, is jist completely insane. Nobody knows what the results are like but you cannot compare brotzu lotion with the baby dick cream.

Sag mal, warum biste denn so verzweifelt? Kein Wunder wenn du ständig Seiten wie alopezie.de besuchst, die voll mit Versagern und Pessimisten ist.

Last edited:

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Σε κατάλαβα, μωρή τρελή. I'm just messing with you. Την κάνω. Αυτοί είναι τέρμα ηλίθιοι εδώ μέσα.
Γιατί ρε;
Δεν πιστεύεις ότι θα βγει κάτι τα επόμενα δέκα χρόνια;
Δλδ και τα επόμενα είκοσι χρόνια ο αεράτος και ο άντρας ο πολλά βαρύς, Γκίμπικ, θα γράφουν τις πίπες τους;
Εφιαλτικό μου ακούγεται.
Τεσπά, ό,τι καλύτερο σου εύχομαι. Με μια καλή κοπέλα, που θα αγαπήσει τον εσωτερικό σου κόσμο (ο οποίος είναι και το ατού σου!).
Γεια χαρά, ρε Πίθηκα!

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Γιατί ρε;
Δλδ και τα επόμενα είκοσι χρόνια ο αεράτος και ο άντρας ο πολλά βαρύς, Γκίμπικ, θα γράφουν τις πίπες τους;
Εφιαλτικό μου ακούγεται.
Τεσπά, ό,τι καλύτερο σου εύχομαι. Με μια καλή κοπέλα, που θα αγαπήσει τον εσωτερικό σου κόσμο (ο οποίος είναι και το ατού σου!).
Γεια χαρά, ρε Πίθηκα!

Could you just stop with this language that nobody understands. Write your love letters via PM.

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except they stated in a recent email to this very site that they are still on course to begin trials in 2019.
"They stated in an email..." *lolololol*
Man, that's superb. Nothing will stop us now *lololololol*

btw.: ever heard of the Nigerian Prince eMail Scam?

Sounds like they plan to proceed regardless and they don't have to be able to expand the cells indefinitely to test it in humans.
-_-

Not from them anyway, but they aren't the only ones working on it and there is the matter of wounding, which does cause neogenesis and doesn't require any cell culturing. With improvement of that technique, that can be a functional cure — whether hair "cloning" happens or not.
people were & are dermarolling... didn't help...

Bimmler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

H

Reaction score
Γιατί ρε;
Εφιαλτικό μου ακούγεται.
Γεια χαρά, ρε Πίθηκα!
Is the greek?