Don't Be Delusional, There Won't Be Anything Better For The Next 30 Years. Deal With It.

How long until anything better (treatment, cure...) comes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Trust me.... I'm not arguing that you can positively think your way to a NW1 lmfao. And the fact that you actually spent half your argument trying to rebute that point tells me something. It was a metaphor, genius.

And Jesus f*****g christ, there's a difference between being positive and being a gullible f*****g idiot. The two are actually mutually exclusive, you nimrod. Tsuji is the only player that I have significantly high hopes for. I am extremely skeptical about the vast majority of treatments and have never tried to waste my time on any snake oils. However, you don't see good news when it's right in front of your face. That's the difference.

And this: "there isn't much evidence that the breakthrough is going to translate into an acceptable cosmetic solution anytime soon"

Have you read their f*****g interview? Have you seen the thread where admin asked for an update and they mentioned they are still on track for a 2020 release? You are either just blowing smoke up peoples asses because you haven't done your own research or you just choose to ignore very important signs of progress when it's right in front of your face.

If you're really just so negative, then getting your hair back won't make you much happier. You have bigger issues to figure out.

O-M-G, the Tsuji team said 2020 in an interview!!! I must have missed that, changes everything! I have NEVER seen a player in the hair loss treatment game renege or push back on a target date for the release of their treatment, so we can take 2020 to the bank. And hey, as 7th Sense pointed out in the Brotzu thread, I only need to wait for my diffusion get worse and worse, so I can have room to implant my new fancy multiplied hair. Which I plan on doing right after I win the lottery to pay for the treatment!

I think maybe some of this is generational? I don't know how old you are but I assume you are in your 20s? The fact that you are pointing me with total sincerity to a spitballed hypothetical comment of a release date points to a certain amount of naivete. That said, I have been on a negativity binge and I've made my points so I will pull back on the sarcasm. No one is saying that progress isn't being made, we are saying that the progress is unfolding too slowly to be of any real use to us.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
O-M-G, the Tsuji team said 2020 in an interview!!! I must have missed that, changes everything! I have NEVER seen a player in the hair loss treatment game renege or push back on a target date for the release of their treatment, so we can take 2020 to the bank. And hey, as 7th Sense pointed out in the Brotzu thread, I only need to wait for my diffusion get worse and worse, so I can have room to implant my new fancy multiplied hair. Which I plan on doing right after I win the lottery to pay for the treatment!

I think maybe some of this is generational? I don't know how old you are but I assume you are in your 20s? The fact that you are pointing me with total sincerity to a spitballed hypothetical comment of a release date points to a certain amount of naivete. That said, I have been on a negativity binge and I've made my points so I will pull back on the sarcasm. No one is saying that progress isn't being made, we are saying that the progress is unfolding too slowly to be of any real use to us.
Skimmed your response. Really not a fan of being involved in long drawn out arguments on public forums. I have better things to do.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly believe the only affordable "cure" for hair loss will be hair replacement systems, that require very little maintenance (max 20mins/week), easy application, and are undetectable. I am starting to doubt that an actual cure for hair loss will ever come around.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you are pointing me with total sincerity to a spitballed hypothetical comment of a release date points to a certain amount of naivete.

Sure, but the date they propose isn't "hypothetical", really; it is a best-case scenario that's plausibility is determined by a number of scientific, economic and legal factors considered.

It's not quite the same as an indie-startup saying "Well, we could have it out in 5 years" to get potential investors excited.

That said, I have been on a negativity binge

We hadn't noticed.

No one is saying that progress isn't being made, we are saying that the progress is unfolding too slowly to be of any real use to us.

I would agree that the progress is being made too slowly to be of much use to us, but I would argue that the progress will be too slow after the therapy is launched.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bullshit. If the "experts" are so damn sure they wouldn't be here waiting for daily updates. Who would spend their time coming here everyday to check this site. I am doing it because I know there is a lot happening right now and I want to be informed. 2018 There will be new products on the market. Believe it or not.

Be a Pimmler or a Yes sayer. It's up to you.

People with no social life because it has been torn from them due to male pattern baldness. So they come here to talk about their curse with other people with the same curse.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People with no social life because it has been torn from them due to male pattern baldness. So they come here to talk about their curse with other people with the same curse.
Please elaborate how you can sucessfully socialize when you are in your early 20s, want to hang out with young people around your age, but the problem is you already look like 40 year old pedo?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please elaborate how you can sucessfully socialize when you are in your early 20s, want to hang out with young people around your age, but you already look like 40 year old pedo?

You're asking the wrong person. I just described myself. If I had the answer I wouldn't log in here everyday.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly believe the only affordable "cure" for hair loss will be hair replacement systems, that require very little maintenance (max 20mins/week), easy application, and are undetectable. I am starting to doubt that an actual cure for hair loss will ever come around.

But we have finasteride and minoxidil, which maintains for some, and regrows hair for some. So regrowth is possible. It's been possible for a while, now we need to do it on wider scale, for it to work on more people and regrow more hair. We're about due for something better.

We went to the Moon in 1969, now we're going to Mars in 2021. We have electric cars, cars that park for you, cars that brake for you, I even read of solar powered cars in development. Smartphones, CRISPR in clinical trials, 8k TV's (not for public yet).

There's a lot of movement going on in science in general, engineering tech, and research right now.

I'm not trying to hype anything up that's supposedly coming next year or 2-3 years from now. All i'm saying is that I highly doubt a "wig" is the next big thing.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I would agree that the progress is being made too slowly to be of much use to us, but I would argue that the progress will be too slow after the therapy is launched.

The end result is the same for people struggling with hair loss... Good news! We've cured cancer! Bad news! It will be of no benefit to you, due to thorny, intractable issues that are out of your control!

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am starting to doubt that an actual cure for hair loss will ever come around.
Breh, ~20-50% of males of age are walking around with hair and aren't balding. We have live specimens to show us the way. It's not like we're trying to grow two additional arms. Hair is compatible with males :]

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breh, ~20-50% of males of age are walking around with hair and aren't balding. We have live specimens to show us the way. It's not like we're trying to grow two additional arms. Hair is compatible with males :]
Not really a good comparison though. 50% of people are walking around young. Doesn't mean we are going to cure aging; treatments can help treat it aka slow it down, but doesn't mean there will be a cure. Hair loss is complex is sh*t. Don't think we will ever truly understand it even if we do discover a very useful treatment.

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't give a f*** about him.
Foucault you can contribute more in this community than feeding these trolls. You are a scientist and i prefer reading your posts about Tsuji and hair multiplication than asking my opinion for homoBimmler.;)
Lol
I didn't ask for your opinion about Bimmler.
I would like to know what you think about the possibility of having anything efficient come out within the next 5 years.
Btw, my being a medical professional doesn't seem to mean anything in here, as other posters with no scientific background are considered experts, somehow.
Lol
As for Tsuji, I don't know much. If they manage to preserve epithelial stem cells' inductivity and amplify them in great numbers, it would be a game changer, for sure.
They seem pretty confident and that's a good thing.
But I hardly see the Tsuji-ian treatment becoming available en masse before 2025.
That's 8 years and you'll be in your forties (I'll be in my thirties).
If Replicel's deed, indeed, halts hair loss, that would be also a game changer for low nws and younger people who have the defective gene(s) running in their families.
My suggestion is we be patient and wait for the Shiseido trial's results. They are supposed to be released next year.
I don't remember.
R u a low Norwood or completely bald?

(Τ' ότι επικοινωνούμε στα αγγλικά με πεθαίνει.)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw, my being a medical professional

Not a year ago you were simply a medical student and as I recall, are in your early-mid 20s?

Wow, you became a "medical professional" fast.

Anyway, this post is a regurgitation of stuff that almost everyone else has been saying time and again on these forums, but you regularly sling dislikes at them anyway.

You are on the exact same page as most people here, but it only matters when it comes out of your mouth because you're a "medical professional".

Complete egomaniac.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll probably regret this but..
*cough* medicineisnotascience *cough*

Also @That Guy damn man don't you live in Canada? Isn't it like 4am there? Not judging just curious