Donald Trump Uses Finasteride, His Personal Physician Since 1980 Says

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Trump wouldn't fix his hair if the opportunity arose. It's his trademark, and he really doesn't care how it looks.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think Trump wouldn't fix his hair if the opportunity arose. It's his trademark, and he really doesn't care how it looks.

If I was n't in his position I would n't care either. The guy is 70 with a 46 year old ex model wife and president, I somehow think his hair is n't holding him back.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a nw5+, just that he does a forward comb over. He has n't maintained, just slowed down. Check this out http://trumpdonald.org/ click your mouse, it'ill give you an idea where his hairline actually is.

I don't think that's his actual hair.

this is him doing icebucket challenge. he slicks it back at end. Not a nw5. I'm positive he's had a transplant because he was really thinned out in the 80s. But point is, finasteride is maintaining for him.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's his actual hair.

this is him doing icebucket challenge. he slicks it back at end. Not a nw5. I'm positive he's had a transplant because he was really thinned out in the 80s. But point is, finasteride is maintaining for him.

Obviously it's not his hair, my point was he could be with that hair style. Only he knows if he is maintaining or not, if the hair at the front is transplanted then it would have been more resistent to balding anyway.

Regardless this is completely academic, my original point was that it's not a great advertisement for finasteride not beause he maintaining or not but because his hair looks ridiculous.

resu

Reaction score
He would, his combover is a little thin, his hairstyle would be the same if he had more density. He also has scars from previous procedures.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously it's not his hair, my point was he could be with that hair style. Only he knows if he is maintaining or not, if the hair at the front is transplanted then it would have been more resistent to balding anyway.

Regardless this is completely academic, my original point was that it's not a great advertisement for finasteride not beause he maintaining or not but because his hair looks ridiculous.
his hair is a complete sh*t. He requires a new treatment ASAP, i hope he realizes this.

resu

Reaction score
He can't do an FUE now but I bet he could do some Histogen shots. Follica's method would be too invasive.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well not very good promotion for finasteride .... one gust of wind and that candy floss looking mop would be a goner

abcdefg

Reaction score
Will we ever get a topical version of finasteride? Topical dutasteride? Anything else?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will we ever get a topical version of finasteride? Topical dutasteride? Anything else?

there is topical finasteride..Dr Wesley sells it as do some pharmacies if you get a script..I think Hasson and Wong are coming out with topical finasteride also.

sorry if i am wrong but pretty sure about above.

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
we need cots to get in touch with trump. if he uses finasteride, follica would be in a few months on market
Just think if everyone here sent him a message to his twitter account to make sure all hair loss medications get approval fast because finasteride and minoxidil need to be replaced with better options.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol my thoughts exactly

f*** dutasteride, give us something that might actually be worthwhile

and for both genders.

By the way isn't this doctor violating confidentiality?

he must have told him to release them now that he won. its a bone for us to gnaw on since he will never release his tax returns.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trump who is a billionaire can't do much about hair, what are the chances for us common humans? :p
This reminded me what my father used to say laughing when I started talking about hairloss back in the day- If there was a possible cure, wouldnt prince William of England do something about it? :p

On a more serious note, that shows us that even if you are extremely rich, you cannot come up with a solution. The greatest example is late Steve Jobs... Think about it. The man could have set up a research biomedical company and fund it with BILLIONS of dollars INSTANTLY in order to cure pancreatic/liver cancer. Wouldnt Jobs do it if he believed it would achieve anything? Definitely yes. Research and progress unfortunately take time and need LUCK. Mostly the latter...

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
trump-doctor.jpg

He is his doctor and advisor of hair care.

Long hair,..., at least exist hairs to combover

what do you think hairblues?

abcdefg

Reaction score
If Trump who is a billionaire can't do much about hair, what are the chances for us common humans? :p
This reminded me what my father used to say laughing when I started talking about hairloss back in the day- If there was a possible cure, wouldnt prince William of England do something about it? :p

On a more serious note, that shows us that even if you are extremely rich, you cannot come up with a solution. The greatest example is late Steve Jobs... Think about it. The man could have set up a research biomedical company and fund it with BILLIONS of dollars INSTANTLY in order to cure pancreatic/liver cancer. Wouldnt Jobs do it if he believed it would achieve anything? Definitely yes. Research and progress unfortunately take time and need LUCK. Mostly the latter...

How much money and effort has trump put into it though? Probably nothing he went to a Doctor and got what exists. He didnt put any resources or anything into hair loss himself. If he put hundreds of millions into all hair loss research a lot more might be figured out and found.
It certainly would help, but the problem is none of them with tons of money care enough to personally invest anything into it. They dont care enough. No amount of money though will find a cure instantly its going to take a long time no matter what.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Trump on finasteride from 1980? i doubt it very much he still is... finasteride doesn't work that long.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Once you get that rich you don't care, I know I wouldn't.