Donald Trump Uses Finasteride, His Personal Physician Since 1980 Says

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are comments asking for the release of dutasteride ? Shouldn't they be screaming for the release of innovative treatments ?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about he injects some millions into trials by a certain US company on US soil.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about he injects some millions into trials by a certain US company on US soil.
somebody pls call and inform him abt histogen. that guy has shitty hair all over the head. At present, Trump alone has the power to do something effective against this miserable disease.:D

resu

Reaction score
I believe he would, we would just need to send Dr. Cotsarelis to explain how his method would bring him new hair. Also we now know Trump didn't get sides from finasteride but might have from Minoxidil, he has inverse black circles.

Trump-Fox-998x624.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe he would, we would just need to send Dr. Cotsarelis to explain how his method would bring him new hair. Also we now know Trump didn't get sides from finasteride but might have from Minoxidil, he has inverse black circles.

Trump-Fox-998x624.jpg

He's 70 years old.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this really a shocker to anyone? Almost all adult males in hollywood/media/public eye use it. The side effect rate of 2% is probably accurate....

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is actually really good news though, it means Trump cares about hair loss and is probably personally vested in seeing a cure come to market in the US....man I love this guy.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Trump is in the side of science, research etc is deluded. A cure would mean very little to him at his age, status and appearance

Should be "Anyone who thinks Trump is ON the side of science.....".

In case you haven't noticed, we are in the midst of a biotech revolution. Human life expectancy is going to start increasing at near exponential increments in the not so distant future. Rich, narcissistic, vain, billionaires are very much on the side of this type of science.

But go ahead, keep pretending that Moore's law hasn't held true for decades and that nothing is changing........

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anything that happens would have happened with or without Trump, not because of him. He's courting the stupidest members of society. The backwaters Bible Belt, book burning flat earthers. They hate anything g to do with stem cells or science. Simultaneously he's filling his cabinet with industry insiders who are acting on the best interests of the industry: profits, not cures. The real innovation happens in university research labs, not in Pharmaceutical companies, they're just predatory capitalist entities that swoop in, buy up and bury technology most of the time.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are comments asking for the release of dutasteride ? Shouldn't they be screaming for the release of innovative treatments ?

Lol my thoughts exactly

f*** dutasteride, give us something that might actually be worthwhile

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way isn't this doctor violating confidentiality?

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it really surprising? Regardless of whether or not thats his real hair the man obviously isn't a NW0 under there. Millions of guys take finasteride, as a rich guy he probably has been on it since it came out at full price.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he has been it's not exactly the best advertisment
Finasteride has only been around since early 90s. You can google pictures of trump balding in the 80s. The drug has maintained well for him. At least he still has hair at 70. W/o finasteride he would most likely be a nw5+.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
W/o finasteride he would most likely be a nw5+.

And unelectable with a bald dome.

Donald Trump in the White House. Hows that for a finasteride side motherfuckers

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finasteride has only been around since early 90s. You can google pictures of trump balding in the 80s. The drug has maintained well for him. At least he still has hair at 70. W/o finasteride he would most likely be a nw5+.

He is a nw5+, just that he does a forward comb over. He has n't maintained, just slowed down. Check this out http://trumpdonald.org/ click your mouse, it'ill give you an idea where his hairline actually is.