Do You Think The Average Balding Guy Would Get Dumped ?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I really need to answer?

Ah, wait, you were not being serious, I always forget.

I was being serious, I legitimately have never actually heard the reality of what your daily abuse is.

And to pre-empt your further snidy personal sh*t, I'm just asking a f*****g question. If I was victimised daily I'd be pretty desperate to jump at the chance to tell people of the horrors, your cagey defensiveness at being simply asked is suspect.

I've seen you being asked this many times and nothing sticks out in my head as being a daily problem.

I mean you could just call me a good looking full head (lol) who doesn't understand, but don't avoid the simple question at least. What happens every day?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was being serious, I legitimately have never actually heard the reality of what your daily abuse is.

And to pre-empt your further snidy personal sh*t, I'm just asking a f*****g question. If I was victimised daily I'd be pretty desperate to jump at the chance to tell people of the horrors, your cagey defensiveness at being simply asked is suspect.

I've seen you being asked this many times and nothing sticks out in my head as being a daily problem.

I mean you could just call me a good looking full head (lol) who doesn't understand, but don't avoid the simple question at least. What happens every day?

I was abused virtually every day in elementary and high school.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
It doesn't ring true to me.

My story is definitely true mate. I lived it and I felt it. Even writing that out before gave me heart ache.

You owe me an apology for a start. Secondly I have been apart of this community much longer than you so f*** OFF.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a bald, way below-average guy who is humiliated and mistreated every day for his appearance, I can't do anything if not doing what I like and focus on my job, and rejoicing in the misery and suffering of those who deserve them.
hideous-sun-demon-r-clarke1.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WPB, from what I remember, Emu's posts have always been very balanced overall. As a long term member he has been consistent and there is no reason to doubt his story imo.

There was something so simply convenient about it all definitely coming down to hair loss, that it was kinda hilarious to read. It's hard to explain.

Sorry about the heart ache though.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
WPB, from what I remember, Emu's posts have always been very balanced overall. As a long term member he has been consistent and there is no reason to doubt his story imo.

Thank you Wolf Pack. I'm really upset that someone can just say I'm making this up, when the break nearly ruined my life..

Like I said I went into a downward spiral and even had to have therapy to help me through it.

I don't comment on here much but I have been reading here for many years now.

So when I got called a lier here before that really fired me up..

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like;

So I was dating my loving me obsessed wife of many years and then my dense Norwood-eyebrowlevel receded to the tailbone so she divorced me and the kids then I squeezed open a can of rogaine like Popeye and squirted all over my dense forehead hairline again and she took me back until my upside down beard hair fell out again and she left with kids and dog who even barked about hair loss the end it still hurts writing about it.

Sorry I'll shut up.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Also are you the guy who went from bald to fullish hair with two transplants? Or am I confused. I remember seeing some pictures once. If so, great comeback, since the chances of that are quite low. Makes you appreciate finasteride, imagine having multiple hair transplants and being left bald looking despite the money, time, emotions invested into surgery.

Yes that's me.After the break up I hit rock bottom and vowed I would never let a female knock me down like that again.

So that's when I started my comeback, It took 10 years of transplants and a lot of money. Hit the gym hard.

These days I'm in a good way look and feel so much better.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's me.After the break up I hit rock bottom and vowed I would never let a female knock me down like that again.

So that's when I started my comeback, It took 10 years of transplants and a lot of money. Hit the gym hard.

These days I'm in a good way look and feel so much better.

hey man have you got any links/threads showing your hair transplants?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was at hebrew school right?

Whatd they bully you for?

Poor social awareness on multiple fronts, poverty, ugliness (afro/jewfro, teeth, acne issues, I was also the first person to get hairy legs), being less observant and less knowledgeable of religion, etc.

It does scar me and it affects how I see kids being raised. I think daycare and summer camp, athletic training, high-fat foods, etc are all essential.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an amazing feeling and has a knock on effect in other areas of life. I currently have a full head and I really appreciate it after I had lost some hair at the front. I think I'll make it through my key years. I wouldn't say I am excited or hyper about it but I have this constant feeling of tranquillity. I suppose that's true happiness and inner peace. I walk with that mindset naturally now especially with summer coming. I was no where near your state so you must be ecstatic with this turn around. Frightening how hair loss can reduce a person in so many ways.

Similarly, I am spending a bit too much time staring at my topless self in the mirror now that I can see the outline of a six pack. I'm close to being very cut, and am already 10 or more pounds more cut than the median man.

It's somewhat vain and irrational. But it's also an objective assessment, that of having something good going.

I went shopping this week. I was very scared to try on the size 32 waist pants (what you call trousers) and shorts. I was afraid of confronting the reality of them not fitting. They were fitting comfortably. I bought two pairs of pants and one pair of shorts, I don't know if it was too much as they might themselves be loose in three months, but whatever it happens.

Forum members should do what they can to improve their appearance. It's not necessarily obvious where to devote limited time, money, energy but people should do the best they can.

I'll be starting invisalign next week. Better late than never. If real life people ask me if if I'm being in vain I'll tell them it's to correct my bite.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ago, shortly before I started finasteride, I decided that I look like sh*t. Good face shape and everything, but skin is ghastly, bloated and red, I could tell a few people were surprised when finding out my age. Worst was- at age 27 someone wondered if I was older or younger than my 33 year old friend, and didn't hold back how shocked they were upon the discovery. At 28 a brutally honest older woman said I looked at least 32 maybe 34.

So then I stopped smoking as much (still do here and there but nowhere near like the chain smoker I was) stopped looking for any excuse to go out and get drunk. Facially was the main focus, hair of course, but I started using creams, argan oil, f*****g face masks, facial yoga, sh*t got hardcore, fast. As well as better dieting, loads of water etc.

Then of course recently exercise was the final nail in the coffin for shitty aesthetics. In the past 6 months (pretty much to this day) cardio lead to a pretty astonishing drop in body fat and then weight training to 15 pounds of muscle. Of course this makes your face slimmer and toned, I used to hate my side profile and now it's looking sharp.

Am I embarrassed? If people found out about some of that, definitely yes. But not on here, and inside I feel great.

Result?

People are now surprised to hear I'm 30, like going out of their way surprised. The brutally honest woman I mentioned recently thought I was 27 or so (this sounds like a convenient story in itself but I still work with her, and she's retarded for not realising or acknowledging a person who is getting older suddenly looks younger in her head). I was mentioning not that long ago I've noticed I'm going out of the age bracket of attracting younger women, thats no longer the case. I think that was somewhat in my head but for sure, if I carried on embracing my shitty aesthetic graveyard then no 22 year old would look my way again by now.

In pictures I don't look completely out of place among my 26 year old friends, OK you could maybe spot me as the oldest but f***- I'm one of them again.

Edit: oddly I didn't even mention my hair has improved considerably on finasteride with already taking minoxidil.

This all sounds boastful but f*** it, I'm recently very happy with this and it hasn't always been easy. Physically you have to hide a bunch of bathroom sh*t from friends, women, if I visit my parents, or travel with others. Mentally you have to keep your little secret, just like hair treatments.

And actually it says a lot when gymming and dieting sounds like torture to most people, but I actually like that. The real annoying part is the facial lookmaxing sh*t, so it gives an idea of how frustrating you can find it.

Last edited:

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I've been doing the same lately, starring at my body in the mirror. It's surreal for me to see something else than a skinny kid, and I've been gymcelling for only 4 months.

I'm also thinking about doing another round of "invisalign" (well the one I got from my dentist) but it's always annoying that I cannot eat foods that stain while doing it.

Vain my ***, I call it smart. The positive returns I get from these looks optimizations are infinitely worth it in my opinion.

I love it when women (mostly older ones but hell, I'll take it!) smile at me for no reason, when people obviously treat me better overall, etc.

Optimizing your looks really seems like a cheat code sometimes. I feel for the people who are in denial about this.

"You're vain, it's the inside that counts! Please stop improving."
You gave me a good laugh, WPB! Don't sell yourself short, though; I'm sure you're getting looks from young ladies too. I get looks from old guys sometimes--and in my case, they really are OLD!--and I always think the same thing: "I'll take it." I'm glad to hear you're liking your results from working out. I think it's addictive in the sense that whatever gains we achieve, we do not want to lose them and make working out a priority in our lives, no matter what physique we're aiming for. Good for you. (And I'm still laughing!)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL as if you cared. Anyway, as far as my colleagues are concerned, not taking the "accident" with my personal pictures or whenever I see and hear them laughing or whispering into account, it's also about small things. The way the look at me, the way they talk to me or react in my presence. They show absolutely no respect whatsoever, they don't even pretend, and don't care about making me feel uncomfortable (and that's an euphemism). Outside the workplace it's slightly better, people usually stare at me in disgust. Only young people laugh sometimes.

If there's just one bully in the workplace it can be enough to turn the whole environment upside down.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make presumptions about other people based on their looks yet you're so bitter that people judge you based on yours.

But I got my answer and thank you for that.

Was I wrong about you? No. End of the story.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was I wrong about you? No. End of the story.

You don't answer your own f*****g question, based on nothing, and then say "case closed".

That's just extending the presumption, you don't know sh*t about me and my empathy levels. Do you expect me to go away and start a Dante Awareness Fundraiser for you? Of course this won't be constantly at the forefront of my mind, but if you think that all attractive people instantly scoff at the thought of ugliness then you are just as much of a judgemental prick as those who laugh at you. You don't deserve abuse but if someone in the populus inevitably has to be on the receiving end, then why not you? You're just as bad as they are and you continually prove it.

I made extensive posts recently about how people "wish" ugliness away, how you consistently get this comment "I'm sure you're not that bad man" because people wish they don't have to deal with ugliness. And my point was it's such an awful trait in people that we push this idea that true ugliness can't exist because it's uncomfortable to deal with, we make hopeful assumptions about others even when they tell us how ugly they are, we still can't process it in our minds. I don't make thoughtful posts about things I don't care about.

But do I not care enough?

It doesn't matter either way whether I care and I've lowered the tone by trying to prove anything. The point is that you're so arrogantly sure about someone else's behaviour because of how they look, and this just says it all about your pure hypocrisy.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't answer your own f*****g question, based on nothing, and then say "case closed".

That's just extending the presumption, you don't know sh*t about me and my empathy levels. Do you expect me to go away and start a Dante Awareness Fundraiser for you? Of course this won't be constantly at the forefront of my mind, but if you think that all attractive people instantly scoff at the thought of ugliness then you are just as much of a judgemental prick as those who laugh at you. You don't deserve abuse but if someone in the populus inevitably has to be on the receiving end, then why not you? You're just as bad as they are and you continually prove it.

I made extensive posts recently about how people "wish" ugliness away, how you consistently get this comment "I'm sure you're not that bad man" because people wish they don't have to deal with ugliness. And my point was it's such an awful trait in people that we push this idea that true ugliness can't exist because it's uncomfortable to deal with, we make hopeful assumptions about others even when they tell us how ugly they are, we still can't process it in our minds. I don't make thoughtful posts about things I don't care about.

But do I not care enough?

It doesn't matter either way whether I care and I've lowered the tone by trying to prove anything. The point is that you're so arrogantly sure about someone else's behaviour because of how they look, and this just says it all about your pure hypocrisy.

you must have the highest word count on here

dante is a f*****g character isnt he

i cant help but troll him. hes so adorably nasty i just wanna give him a big hug

Last edited: