Do You Think The Average Balding Guy Would Get Dumped ?

resu

Reaction score
I didn't realize that your situation was difficult. My condolences. Is there hope?

No, I must be cursed, no matter how good intentions I have, do everything right, something will come out of the blue and ruin everything to the point that it makes me question reality, the level of precision of these events is unreal, they're just too personal. I know, I know... we all think everything is about us and everything that happens must have been because of a reason, I'm aware of that but the odds are too high for the events that happen to me to be random, including baldness! Why don't I have the normal pattern? It just had to be the worse and without options, like I said there's no hope, everything for me is incredible hard, it really is like I have to play the game of life in extreme hard mode while others play with cheats activated and can do everything and still come out on top.

And no, I don't believe in curses, maybe there's a scientific explanation or maybe I just suffer from an acute case of bad luck.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I must be cursed, no matter how good intentions I have, do everything right, something will come out of the blue and ruin everything to the point that it makes me question reality, the level of precision of these events is unreal, they're just too personal. I know, I know... we all think everything is about us and everything that happens must have been because of a reason, I'm aware of that but the odds are too high for the events that happen to me to be random, including baldness! Why don't I have the normal pattern? It just had to be the worse and without options, like I said there's no hope, everything for me is incredible hard, it really is like I have to play the game of life in extreme hard mode while others play with cheats activated and can do everything and still come out on top.

And no, I don't believe in curses, maybe there's a scientific explanation or maybe I just suffer from an acute case of bad luck.
no offense but my life is probably harder lol. i have lots of other issues besides just going bald in high school (and being total nw6 at 21)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

What is your situation resu? Why do you not like your life?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha tha

But if a woman didn't become obese but gained 30lbs when she was in her 30s or 40s it wouldn't matter.

Same with if a man went from a nw1 to a Norwood 3 in his 30s - it wouldn't matter.

Drastic changes on the other hand would

Man sometimes I wonder what wavelength you're operating on :D

You're like the anti bdd guy

resu

Reaction score
no offense but my life is probably harder lol. i have lots of other issues besides just going bald in high school (and being total nw6 at 21)

I wished it was just baldness. You're probably in a better situation than me, either way it's not a competition and let's be honest who would want to compete to see who has it worse? Not me that's for damn sure!

What is your situation resu? Why do you not like your life?

I like life, life just doesn't like me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wished it was just baldness. You're probably in a better situation than me, either way it's not a competition and let's be honest who would want to compete to see who has it worse? Not me that's for damn sure!

I like life, life just doesn't like me.
i grew up in poverty, mom left me for a couple years as a kid, divorced parents, bad/neglectful upbringing, im 5'6, scrawny twink build, starting balding very noticeably in a diffuse nw6 at 17 IN HIGH SCHOOL and was norwood 6 by 21, i have anxiety and panic attacks, severe allergies, weird skin rashes, was bullied so bad i had to leave a school, grew up in a very shitty ugly low IQ southern hellhole, and oh NEET/LDARing is not an option for me as i'm estranged from extended family and parents had me at 40

my dad was the black sheep it seems and had to get with a poor uneducated asian woman versus the rest of my successful jewish family. a lot of them are musicians and write for tv shows and live wealthy lives in f*****g california and new york city

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im wondering people's opinion on if a girl would dump you for going from hair >>bald .this has been compared to a girl becoming obese. You can't really blame the girl if she met you with hair , and loses attraction because after all hairloss makes you look like a completely different person

Does anyone here date? Cause it seems like this would be a major issue knowing That your relationship is on a time bomb

It's really not the same. Hair loss might be reversable, but it's often genetic in the case of us (males).

Obesity can be reversed. Proven fact. And it's something a woman can change.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I had my first kiss (and everything else) with a girl 4 months ago - at 24 years old. She is engaged and I was her affair (rather long and ridiculous story, bottom line she is getting married to someone she is unhappy with due to peer pressure, so she wanted one last 'fling').

She probably chose you because you were a safe choice. Not having to worry about getting any diseases from you. Congrats though. Getting used for sex isn't all that bad. Hopefully you performed well.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The moment you are no longer attractive enough or when you outlive your social/economic usefulness, they dump you without a hint of remorse or care

Not only do they dump you, but they drag your name through the gutter. When things are going good you are a "great guy". When things go to sh*t you were "abusive", "an a**h**", "a cheater", etc.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I had an ex who I didn't know was a size queen until one day she left because my penis wasn't big enough, she was chasing that feeling after having experienced a 10 incher from what she told me.

Competition is tough out there.

Yes, there is plenty of stiff competition out there.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
On a serious note guys, stop depriving yourself of living life because of "what if's". You will regret it later. You may be 100% right about a girl leaving you if you continue to lose hair. Even if you are right, is it not worth it to go out there and bang good looking women while you can? And what if you are wrong? What if you do find somebody that is good looking that would stick around through thick and thin? I know it sounds corny but you never know if you don't try. Getting dumped for having hairloss would suck ***, but wasting years off your life sucks even worse.

resu

Reaction score
i grew up in poverty, mom left me for a couple years as a kid, divorced parents, bad/neglectful upbringing, im 5'6, scrawny twink build, starting balding very noticeably in a diffuse nw6 at 17 IN HIGH SCHOOL and was norwood 6 by 21, i have anxiety and panic attacks, severe allergies, weird skin rashes, was bullied so bad i had to leave a school, grew up in a very shitty ugly low IQ southern hellhole, and oh NEET/LDARing is not an option for me as i'm estranged from extended family and parents had me at 40

my dad was the black sheep it seems and had to get with a poor uneducated asian woman versus the rest of my successful jewish family. a lot of them are musicians and write for tv shows and live wealthy lives in f*****g california and new york city

Your parents had you at 40? Even your mother?

resu

Reaction score
mom was 39 to be specific.

Very risky at the age, no bueno.

My dad looks like a potato while his father looked like an American marine, he looks like a clone of his mother, if I looked like my grandpa I can't imagine how much I would be busting my nuts instead of posting on an hair loss forum. Since I was young I knew I have been dealt the worse cards time and time again, can't get away from it.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
at least I know I am not at fault and that I tried what I could.

Well if you tried everything then, my message really isn't for you. My message is for the guys that throw in the towel way too early. You have NW2's saying I don't want to risk picking up girls because they will leave if I lose more hair. Well to me that isn't trying everything. It's giving up to early.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
On a serious note guys, stop depriving yourself of living life because of "what if's". You will regret it later. You may be 100% right about a girl leaving you if you continue to lose hair. Even if you are right, is it not worth it to go out there and bang good looking women while you can? And what if you are wrong? What if you do find somebody that is good looking that would stick around through thick and thin? I know it sounds corny but you never know if you don't try. Getting dumped for having hairloss would suck ***, but wasting years off your life sucks even worse.

I agree man , thanks this makes me feel a bit better. It's still painful though

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm a diffuse nw2 praying that finasteride will hold me off

I have only been on finasteride for 2 months but I already kind of want to switch to duta... it's either that and go bald and wear a hair piece.

I wonder what women would find more appealing? An ugly bald guy or a guy who looks good in a hair piece?