Do You Think The Average Balding Guy Would Get Dumped ?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
im wondering people's opinion on if a girl would dump you for going from hair >>bald .this has been compared to a girl becoming obese. You can't really blame the girl if she met you with hair , and loses attraction because after all hairloss makes you look like a completely different person

Does anyone here date? Cause it seems like this would be a major issue knowing That your relationship is on a time bomb

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally the reason why I haven't asked a girl out in 2 years.

Motherfucking rollercoaster ride with losing hair on Finasteride then regaining it on Minoxidil then losing it again then regaining it with estrogen then having to quit due to sides then starting RU and not knowing what in the f*** is going to happen next and what I am going to look like in 3-4 months?

Yeah f*** that. Nothing would break my heart more than to start dating someone I really like and then have this f*****g sh*t tear me apart and have her leave me due to me looking like a ghoul.

That missed opportunity cost is real. I'm never going to know what it means to be a normal NW1 male in his prime with normal hormones full of DHT and strength and vitality who can have an attractive girlfriend and a relationship he is happy in with a girl he loves.

But hey, fingers crossed for that full head of hair at 30 years old right? Maybe THAT sh*t pans out. HAHAHAHA. No. We'll still f*****g be using Finasteride in 2022.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Literally the reason why I haven't asked a girl out in 2 years.

Motherfucking rollercoaster ride with losing hair on Finasteride then regaining it on Minoxidil then losing it again then regaining it with estrogen then having to quit due to sides then starting RU and not knowing what in the f*** is going to happen next and what I am going to look like in 3-4 months?

Yeah f*** that. Nothing would break my heart more than to start dating someone I really like and then have this f*****g sh*t tear me apart and have her leave me due to me looking like a ghoul.

That missed opportunity cost is real. I'm never going to know what it means to be a normal NW1 male in his prime with normal hormones full of DHT and strength and vitality who can have an attractive girlfriend and a relationship he is happy in with a girl he loves.

But hey, fingers crossed for that full head of hair at 30 years old right? Maybe THAT sh*t pans out. HAHAHAHA. No. We'll still f*****g be using Finasteride in 2022.

Well on one hand you could enjoy relationships before your bald

On the other hand I can't imagine getting dumped for going bald ... that would be awful , almost makes relationships not worth it

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't talked to a girl in over 6 years now. I know it wouldn't make a difference anyway, though.

I'm just barely holding the fort at NW2, headed towards 2.5, and losing ground slowly.

I had my first kiss (and everything else) with a girl 4 months ago - at 24 years old. She is engaged and I was her affair (rather long and ridiculous story, bottom line she is getting married to someone she is unhappy with due to peer pressure, so she wanted one last 'fling').

The reason my hair didn't stop me was because I knew it wouldn't last long and she wasn't going to be mine for the long run anyway, so I didn't care (and a NW2 is still good enough for most women).

But starting a relationship is a different thing, you're in it for the long haul, and I can't guarantee that I will still have the same amount of hair in even 6 months, let alone 2 years.

What this experience has taught me about women is that they have no problems being totally immoral if they can justify it with their own emotions and will go very far for you as long as they find you attractive and especially if they are crazy about you.
I also didn't really do anything special to attract her, absolutely no 'game', 'PUA', or any other sh*t ( I don't even know anything about that ). I was just being myself and we were both receptive to each other's advances. If someone finds you attractive it's pretty hard to do wrong. If not, it doesn't matter what you do. Looks are the first test your have to pass and if you fail you don't get a second one.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha tha
I'm just barely holding the fort at NW2, headed towards 2.5, and losing ground slowly.

I had my first kiss (and everything else) with a girl 4 months ago - at 24 years old. She is engaged and I was her affair (rather long and ridiculous story, bottom line she is getting married to someone she is unhappy with due to peer pressure, so she wanted one last 'fling').

The reason my hair didn't stop me was because I knew it wouldn't last long and she wasn't going to be mine for the long run anyway, so I didn't care (and a NW2 is still good enough for most women).

But starting a relationship is a different thing, you're in it for the long haul, and I can't guarantee that I will still have the same amount of hair in even 6 months, let alone 2 years.

What this experience has taught me about women is that they have no problems being totally immoral if they can justify it with their own emotions and will go very far for you as long as they find you attractive and especially if they are crazy about you.
I also didn't really do anything special to attract her, absolutely no 'game', 'PUA', or any other sh*t ( I don't even know anything about that ). I was just being myself and we were both receptive to each other's advances. If someone finds you attractive it's pretty hard to do wrong. If not, it doesn't matter what you do. Looks are the first test your have to pass and if you fail you don't get a second one.
You can't beat mother nature.

If a woman becomes disgustingly fat, would a man still remain attracted to her and would he stay with her because men have morality?

Of course not. If a woman has no reason (read derives little to no benefits) of staying with you, why would she?

In doubt, stick to Briffault's law:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”
But if a woman didn't become obese but gained 30lbs when she was in her 30s or 40s it wouldn't matter.

Same with if a man went from a nw1 to a Norwood 3 in his 30s - it wouldn't matter.

Drastic changes on the other hand would

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no doubt about it man. Women will drop you for anything, I had an ex who I didn't know was a size queen until one day she left because my penis wasn't big enough, she was chasing that feeling after having experienced a 10 incher from what she told me.

Competition is tough out there.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no doubt about it man. Women will drop you for anything, I had an ex who I didn't know was a size queen until one day she left because my penis wasn't big enough, she was chasing that feeling after having experienced a 10 incher from what she told me.

Competition is tough out there.
10 incher? As if she measured it, the average girl can't measure anything by eye. It was probably big, but not that big.

EDIT: And sorry, that sucks. ;(

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 incher? As if she measured it, the average girl can't measure anything by eye. It was probably big, but not that big.

EDIT: And sorry, that sucks. ;(
She said it was just shy the length of two iPhone 6s, so yea 10 inches I'm pretty sure. It's okay bro, it's good that it happened because I learned something from that experience.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I want to counter the law mentioned above:

I know many women friends that have married the guy whom they thought were 'one in a million'.
I have seen this women absolutely adore their husband.
They have even indirectly admitted that they were lucky "Their husband selected them"? and not the other way around.

I have seen many women that have absolutely huuuugeeee Respect for their husband,that they can go against anyone from their own families to support their husband's actions.

I have seen " Why so RUDE--Magic' storyline in real life.

From the town where i live,daughter of a minister(Someone who have tons of $$$$$) have ran away from home to marry a guy who was not Earning even average income,was working on road side snacks shop.
She stole $100,000 worth cash in Indian rupee from her father in single night and left her own family and home forever.

Last edited:

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried to stick with a gf who was slowly getting bigger for years. End of story was that bluepilled me thought he had ED because I didn't get hard anymore. We broke up finally. First sex with new girl went on for hours.

But yeah, when I discovered I was balding, first thing was to break up. I can't stand deterioration.

I still think looks are a major step for compatibility, but also clearly overstated on this forum. Above some baseline attractiveness, it's clearly the style and character that pulls me.

johnqy

Reaction score
There's a girl i really like, we hang out often, go together to many places such as restaurants, hiking etc and we are just friends for now but she's really pretty and cute while i am a balding 23 year old with i don't know what Norwood is that. NW3? Anyways, i lack the selfconfidence to turn it into something more. I don't want to be a reacher that is that she realizes later that she has settled for me. Imagine her friends asking her to show her a pic of me a and she shows a bald guy in his early-mid 20s. And this is the worst fcking thing. I have never experienced that, i never had problems with my looks, but now i do, even worse, i have issues with it. I thought i gave up on women because of my balding but i just can't even though i would love to but i just enjoy flirting and hanging out with them too much.

I don't know, i heard people calling me charming and funny but i know it doesn't really mean anything without looks to back it up. If you are funny and handsome you are cool and attractive in a sexual way but if you are funny and ugly you are goofy and silly. It's so not fair, why does it happen so early. It wouldn't really be a problem if i was born ugly. I would learn to live with it since i wouldn't know different but this is so cruel.

Attachments

• IMG_20170411_202424.jpg
    IMG_20170411_202424.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 505

g.i joey

Reaction score
If you're hating yourself for going bald how do you expect a girl to love you in that process, when we're putting this much emphasis on our own male pattern baldness it's pretty hard for a girl to not notice this insecurity which in turn kind of turns her off to you. Not to say that the most confident balding man wouldn't lose his girl over his hairline, but there are def situations where the men dig their own grave in relationships with their own personal insecurities.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just my two cents. Your hairstyle doesn't seem to contibute to your potential. Perhaps consult a stylist. Don't fret too much about it, just go for it and find who you want. Start some hairloss treatment now (others here can best advise). Get your body in top athletic shape.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just my two cents. Your hairstyle doesn't seem to contibute to your potential. Perhaps consult a stylist. Don't fret too much about it, just go for it and find who you want. Start some hairloss treatment now (others here can best advise). Get your body in top athletic shape.

If you're hating yourself for going bald how do you expect a girl to love you in that process, when we're putting this much emphasis on our own male pattern baldness it's pretty hard for a girl to not notice this insecurity which in turn kind of turns her off to you. Not to say that the most confident balding man wouldn't lose his girl over his hairline, but there are def situations where the men dig their own grave in relationships with their own personal insecurities.

You two severy understate the role of looks in the relationship with women in general. Women choose their male friends, their male orbiters and their male lovers first and foremost by looks and only secondly by personality and social standing, exactly like we men ourselves do when choosing women friends and lovers. Women ARE going to leave you/stop messaging you/ignore you if you only go down with looks, as you would do with them. Are you really going to hang out with a female friend of yours who got severy obese to the point that her face gets filled with lard (which is the female equivalent of balding)? No. Neither would I, I would feel very repulsed and even if I appreciate her personality I wouldn't ever hang out with her anymore. This is a very innocently natural redpill. Sometimes women and men extend this reasoning to same sex acquaintances and friends too. You boys are too naive. Looks are the first thing in any kind of relationship with the other sex. Do you even pay attention to fat and ugly girls? Do you even consider them? Hell no. Neither do women with bald and balding men. Then comes a point in life, which is late age (mid 40s and on), when everyone puts up with body decay and these features become 'acceptable'. Before, they are just a break and a source of opportunity losses and unhappiness. But one thing is truly unfair: the obese woman can 90% get back her old body, returning normal. Balding young men have to fight baldness with huge resources, great risks and a probability of success near zero. Pray for the Cure.

g.i joey

Reaction score
You two severy understate the role of looks in the relationship with women in general. Women choose their male friends, their male orbiters and their male lovers first and foremost by looks and only secondly by personality and social standing, exactly like we men ourselves do when choosing women friends and lovers. Women ARE going to leave you/stop messaging you/ignore you if you only go down with looks, as you would do with them. Are you really going to hang out with a female friend of yours who got severy obese to the point that her face gets filled with lard (which is the female equivalent of balding)? No. Neither would I, I would feel very repulsed and even if I appreciate her personality I wouldn't ever hang out with her anymore. This is a very innocently natural redpill. Sometimes women and men extend this reasoning to same sex acquaintances and friends too. You boys are too naive. Looks are the first thing in any kind of relationship with the other sex. Do you even pay attention to fat and ugly girls? Do you even consider them? Hell no. Neither do women with bald and balding men. Then comes a point in life, which is late age (mid 40s and on), when everyone puts up with body decay and these features become 'acceptable'. Before, they are just a break and a source of opportunity losses and unhappiness. But one thing is truly unfair: the obese woman can 90% get back her old body, returning normal. Balding young men have to fight baldness with huge resources, great risks and a probability of success near zero. Pray for the Cure.

Lmaoo, first of all being obese as a woman is nothing close to baldness for a man. you actually sound very childish for comparing the 2. If you're ugly, you're ugly there's no changing that, yes some women are turned off to the sight of balding but ALOT understand that it's a natural thing that just happens with age. Now unfortunately as right as you think you are I've seen many women with the same boyfriends they had since highschool who have significant balding through their relationship and they are still together. It's like saying couples don't break up because they look so darn cute together, that's not the case and we know it. Your behaviour can influence your partners perception of you, that's the only point I was trying to make. It does happen where a man gets dumped ironically after he went bald, but there are also cases where woman stayed the course of her bf being nw1 to nw8.

Stop making it sound like every bald man is single or with an ugly woman, we all know this isn't the case.

resu

Reaction score
I see bald guys with attractive women all the time, you just have to the money or have something they don't have and want that you can provide. I got jack sh*t! I live in the sewers socially speaking. Like I mentioned numerous times, if you want kids finding a partner is easy as long as you have your life put together and aren't completely inept.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see bald guys with attractive women all the time, you just have to the money or have something they don't have and want that you can provide. I got jack sh*t! I live in the sewers socially speaking. Like I mentioned numerous times, if you want kids finding a partner is easy as long as you have your life put together and aren't completely inept.

I didn't realize that your situation was difficult. My condolences. Is there hope?