Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This seems to be taken in July 2019 according to the source. Looking good, hope for him he is on finasteride though.

View attachment 126392

Here a few others, if he is on finasteride, he'll be fine for life I think.

View attachment 126393

View attachment 126394
search
That first pic is photoshop.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you all retarded? Where do you see he is balding? Like maybe he's not NWMINUS9000 like he was when he was singing that Baby song but he will be fine.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you all retarded? Where do you see he is balding? Like maybe he's not NWMINUS9000 like he was when he was singing that Baby song but he will be fine.

bieber-loves-his-long-hair-1527702395-3063.jpg

Left-hand side is clearly thinning and hence male pattern baldness.

Here, the thinning at the hair line is very visible as well.

upload_2019-8-18_18-26-45.png

Last edited:

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like he really hates himself when he´s at the barber lol. If I told myself I would say this a couple of years ago I wouldve never believed myself, but I actually feel sorry for him.

Same here, why wouldn't I feel sorry for him. I started to lose my hair at 18. Hair loss sucks, no matter who you are.

Last edited:

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
That first pic is photoshop.

Fair enough, but the other two show that he will be fine IF he is on finasteride. Obviously, he is thinning but not very fast it seems. I lost more hair in one year male pattern baldness than this guy in a few years.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I can see what you're talking about. Even with slight amounts of thinning, he has so much hair that when it's grown really long he looks like a full head. The truth is in the temples.

Here he is in 2015, which is when I first noticed it. He grew his hair out for "Silence". At first glance, he looks like he's got kind of a Harry Styles hairline, a NW2, but nothing horrible. His weird shirt with a picture of a really young Michael J. Fox is more noticeable than his hair.
View attachment 58095
Then you look at his other temple. It looks like a full hairline at first glance.
View attachment 58096
Then you look again and realize that his hair just blends in really well with his skin.
View attachment 58097
The area circled in red looks like it's thinning pretty bad, and he overlays the hair from the forelock, circled in green, to cover it up.

Fast forward to now and you see that area has only gotten wider.
View attachment 58098
View attachment 58099
I spend way too much time thinking about hair.

you could already see it in 2009 when he buzzed the first time

andrew-garfield-imaginarium-doctor-parnassus-hkcsu1f4ll6l-jpg.jpg

the contrast in density expose a thinning in the typical norwood pattern

and with time it got more visible

487230079-1419961873-jpg-quality-8-height-1201-jpg.jpg
0422-andrew-launch-2-jpg.jpg

from norwood 1.5 to norwood 4a / 5a in less than 2 min. and he is probably not the only one. probably a lot of guys outthere with grown out hair who think the slightly recession at the corners is the only thing they have to worry about when in reality the timebomb is already ticking

for comparison. no norwood pattern recognisable

1429300336-fd379415c4c12b358ac7db715da36db2-1038x576.jpg

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's wearing a hair piece, look at the previous picture shown here of getting a "hair cut". The back of his head gives it all away.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely brutal to see those images of Garfield and how clearly defined his norwood pattern. And then you take some lucky f** like Malik with perfect density and hairline that looks great. f*** this bullchit.

180bysummer

Reaction score
He has no issue...new pics @ hairdresser

View attachment 95926

I've skimmed through this thread a few times, but it seems that no1 has pointed out the scar on the back of his head. Is it possible that Bieber had a hair transplant a couple years ago and the thinning at one of his temples is slowly thickening up as per typical hair transplant timelines?

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've skimmed through this thread a few times, but it seems that no1 has pointed out the scar on the back of his head. Is it possible that Bieber had a hair transplant a couple years ago and the thinning at one of his temples is slowly thickening up as per typical hair transplant timelines?

Good eye! But isn't that a little too far up the back of the head for a donor strip?

Schadenfreude

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's fucked...

Attachments

• unnamed-195.jpg
    unnamed-195.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 986
  • unnamed-196.jpg
    unnamed-196.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,011
  • unnamed-197.jpg
    unnamed-197.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,048
  • unnamed-198.jpg
    unnamed-198.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 953
  • unnamed-199.jpg
    unnamed-199.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 974

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah she's going. And he's only 25. I'm sure he won't let it go bald, but he's entering shaky ground.