Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
his engagement photos clearly showed he is balding in nw6 diffuse pattern, he holds up very well considering his cue bald head dad, i truly wonder what meds is he on, did he risk on get on duta or something even more serious like spironolactone?

for bieber getting gyno side effect would be a end of his career basically

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he is done he lost any good looks he had when he was a teenager. He looks like a pedo now. Clear balding in this most recent pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191020-135837.png
    Screenshot_20191020-135837.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 1,470

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah he is done he lost any good looks he had when he was a teenager. He looks like a pedo now. Clear balding in this most recent pic.
Lol nothing is "clear" about this fuzzy, distant picture where he has his hat on...
But ye, I agree he starts looking overall really bad. Without hair he is nothing. This is really sad for him.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
He went to the Logan Paul KSI fight tonight wearing a hat. He took it off later and kept playing with his hair in a weird way (something I started doing after I noticed my hair loss) and these are some of the pics I caught of him pulling his hair back.

Hard to see what’s going on but check out that last pic...

Attachments

• 3661E81C-902A-4CE6-9D86-2244D3CA3ECF.jpeg
    3661E81C-902A-4CE6-9D86-2244D3CA3ECF.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,347
  • 5B92A858-AB41-457B-89E2-9DDA9545B3FB.jpeg
    5B92A858-AB41-457B-89E2-9DDA9545B3FB.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,271
  • D828B42B-3822-4F7B-A29E-6FDBD5006F2A.jpeg
    D828B42B-3822-4F7B-A29E-6FDBD5006F2A.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,502

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He went to the Logan Paul KSI fight tonight wearing a hat. He took it off later and kept playing with his hair in a weird way (something I started doing after I noticed my hair loss) and these are some of the pics I caught of him pulling his hair back.

He almost always wears a hat/cap now, wherever he goes. Which is obviously not going to help his hair lol. Hopefully for him he manages to find something to at least give him maintenance. His hair is still not too bad atm and he looks better with a buzz cut anyway so he could still get away with that.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

looks like he's nw3 at this point, also i knew he was coping hard, when he instantly put on the hat after coming out of the car when arriving in staples

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like he's nw3 at this point, also i knew he was coping hard, when he instantly put on the hat after coming out of the car when arriving in staples
I'd say in between nw2 n 3. I'm sure there are a lot of thinner hairs in those temples that the grainy photo isn't picking up. Plus his hair is probably greasy from wearing a hat and making it look worse.

180bysummer

Reaction score
He must be off his meds? Bieber seems to have lost A LOT in 12 months - Can people actually suffer as rapid hair loss when on a serious regime ? Or are there scenarios where people's hereditary hair loss is stronger than any medication can combat?

It's probably too early to know, but would Bieber get full head coverage with a number of hair transplants? If he's meant to be a NW6, surely he doesn't have enough donor hair?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there are too many people in this thread who wouldn't kill for his hair.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all saying he's done when the guy can afford any and all treatments.

I will say he looks rough. Gaunt, and pale.

LifeIsSucks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all saying he's done when the guy can afford any and all treatments.

I will say he looks rough. Gaunt, and pale.
once tsujii comes out in a few years he will be first in the line to get it, his childhood norwood 0 will come back in no time

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is clearly recedecing. He is going to be bald If he doesn't start any treatment.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is clearly recedecing. He is going to be bald If he doesn't start any treatment.

Not everyone who recedes goes bald. He has a mature hairline now. His hair is still good, and he has all the money in the world to pay for hair multiplication in the next couple years. He will never be bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not everyone who recedes goes bald. He has a mature hairline now. His hair is still good, and he has all the money in the world to pay for hair multiplication in the next couple years. He will never be bald.
His temples went too back for.a mature hairline and his center is thinning.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if he's on Propecia. These celebrities are so shallow, but you can't really blame them when they're in the spotlight so much.

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That’s way past mature hairline territory...