Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t not trying to claim hes bald, just guessing he wears wigs, possible he doesn't tho. I can't imagine he has been able to increase his hair density that much from finasteride and transplants alone...unless he has some magical treatment. His hairline seems to change randomly, so wouldn't be surprised if hes using hair systems. Possible he just had very successful transplants and a good reaction on finasteride/minoxidil, but who knows. Celebrities are very good at hiding their imperfections. Idk what to believe....

Him in 70's show in his early 20s (dude was already clearly receding). You couldn't tell at all with his hairstyle in that show though. He started getting his hair cut shorter in the later seasons which was definitely due to the hair loss. He was only 28 when the show ended and pretty sure his hair loss was already getting pretty significant on the hairline. :
View attachment 61341

Him during some modeling gig in his 20s (clear temple recession):
View attachment 61342

No idea when this was from but hair clearly getting worse:
View attachment 61343

Now (WTF?), hairline perfect, density full (Him in his late 30s):
View attachment 61344
View attachment 61345

Hair piece

Justin will go the same route

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber's going full hat prisoner lately. Also, can you imagine this is the guy millions of women get wet over?

Dude is not aging well at all.

He still has loads of hair, but given the fact that he's wearing hats 24/7, he's likely not getting a full reversal of loss on the meds. I am guessing he has at least stabilized or slowed the loss by now so we won't see a dramatic NW7 for a long time (if ever).

justin-bieber-vlogger-1516290434.png

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Justin Bieber 2018" in google images. And this is probably a embellished/edited photo, so just figure how his temples are right now.

852482-justin-bieber-2018-wallpaper-1280x1920-full-hd.jpg

baldingisthedevilscurse

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber's going full hat prisoner lately. Also, can you imagine this is the guy millions of women get wet over?

Dude is not aging well at all.

He still has loads of hair, but given the fact that he's wearing hats 24/7, he's likely not getting a full reversal of loss on the meds. I am guessing he has at least stabilized or slowed the loss by now so we won't see a dramatic NW7 for a long time (if ever).

View attachment 77167

girls are waking up... i remember seeing a girl's twitter post with ~100k likes saying he looked like the average teenager that you'd see at a gas station... it's over for him

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
girls are waking up... i remember seeing a girl's twitter post with ~100k likes saying he looked like the average teenager that you'd see at a gas station... it's over for him
No its not over. He has so much money to looksmax if he wants but he does not care just yet. His name alone will get him plenty of women. All those teen girl fans are in their twenties now and still would give anything to be with him and his bank account.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like if sh*t really hits the fan for him, he has enough money to get some of the best transplants in the world and/or run wig game.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Bieber-leaves-Los-Angeles-spa-wild-hair.html

Why isn't this dude on finasteride or dutasteride? Do you guys think he is going through the initial shed or something? Or did he get a hair transplant and is going through one of those sheds?

He missed his first Grammy's tonight and it's hard to believe that him going MIA has to do with anything else besides his hair loss. As a Bieber fan, I kind of am starting to feel bad for him. But it baffles me why it doesn't seem like he is doing much to fix it.

My hair has never been better thanks to finasteride and it confuses me why he does not do the same and go on it since his career pretty much depends on it. Like 99% of men in Hollywood are on it.

What do you all think?

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Bieber-leaves-Los-Angeles-spa-wild-hair.html

Why isn't this dude on finasteride or dutasteride? Do you guys think he is going through the initial shed or something? Or did he get a hair transplant and is going through one of those sheds?

He missed his first Grammy's tonight and it's hard to believe that him going MIA has to do with anything else besides his hair loss. As a Bieber fan, I kind of am starting to feel bad for him. But it baffles me why it doesn't seem like he is doing much to fix it.

My hair has never been better thanks to finasteride and it confuses me why he does not do the same and go on it since his career pretty much depends on it. Like 99% of men in Hollywood are on it.

What do you all think?

I can almost guarantee that he is on finasteride or dutasteride. The problem is that he seems to have some pretty aggressive hair loss. The only reason I could think of for him not to be on it would be maybe side effects hit him hard.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's undeniable that going bald would wreck his career considering that his success is mostly based on looking cute to teenage girls. However, take a look at some recent pics of him compared to a few years ago. Is it just me or does it look like he's diffuse thinning on top? His father is bald as far as I know and always wears hats.

01-Justin-bieber-T-Mobile-ad-2017-a-billboard-1548.jpg

justin-bieber-grammys-no-show.jpg

0110-justin-bieber-haircut-akm-getty-3.jpg

justin-bieber-2012-teen-choice-awards-04.jpg
Yes ofcourse he is balding

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some real odd people on this message board.

Stating opinion as irrefutable fact
Crying about bald shaming then laughing at celebs
Norwood spotters living in the thrall of hair 24/7
Claiming 3mm of recession on someone means they're totally fucked and will be bald within a year
Blaming women and baldness on all your shortcomings

Some of y'all need meds for your mind rather than your hair.

welcome

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, this sh*t makes me depressed.

Bieber had a great hairline (naturally pretty low), is self-aware/isn't in denial (he's wearing hats to cover his hairloss so he knows it's happening), is aware of treatments (roasted Prince William for not taking finasteride), is a multi-millionaire with access to the best treatments in the world AND HE'S STILL LOSING HIS HAIR.

The f*** hope do the rest of us have ;(