Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's undeniable that going bald would wreck his career considering that his success is mostly based on looking cute to teenage girls. However, take a look at some recent pics of him compared to a few years ago. Is it just me or does it look like he's diffuse thinning on top? His father is bald as far as I know and always wears hats.

01-Justin-bieber-T-Mobile-ad-2017-a-billboard-1548.jpg

justin-bieber-grammys-no-show.jpg

0110-justin-bieber-haircut-akm-getty-3.jpg

justin-bieber-2012-teen-choice-awards-04.jpg

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo, it is not only diffusing, but also the hairline is receding badly.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
As we already said in 18272920929 other threads about this topic, NO, he's not, even though I'd love to watch him lose his hair and his beauty.

Lol at cueballs with wishful thinkings about Bieber's hairloss

His actual facial aesthetics are "only" around a 7.5-8.0. His hair gives him a huge boost imo.

I rate with hair attached always. No point to rate him without his hair.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at cueballs with wishful thinkings about Bieber's hairloss

I rate with hair attached always. No point to rate him without his hair.

Still don't think he's anywhere near a 9.5 even with his best hair game from a few years ago. Maybe 8.5-8.75.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
his hairline looks perfect still for the most part. However what I have noticed is a distinct change in his hair texture. Whether that is because he has began to bald or something that happens due to androgenic changes in the body I don't know.

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F0cecb471-9f3a-492d-ad38-4137cf59ff81.jpg

would murder for that hairline

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
He definitely is. It's slow and there's only some diffuse thinning for now but he's definitely headed there.

While I wouldn't wish baldness on anyone, someone like him struggling with the disorder publicly (which I don't think he'll be able to avoid) might finally break the taboo and get people talking about the impact of baldness.

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still don't think he's anywhere near a 9.5 even with his best hair game from a few years ago. Maybe 8.5-8.75.
he looks like an above average white guy and when u consider he is 5'7'' and rather small framed, his appeal is all status

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately.
6e86010beca135a2734c606da5b502b6.jpg

At first I thought it's his natural high hairline.

But then...

1. Vertex

7ea7b34db1643ca5628c629ef7b87e0b.jpg

2. Classic male pattern baldness with recessed temples and seems like diffusion in Androgenetic Alopecia area as well

2ywwcx3.jpg

No, you won't trick us, experienced norwood spotters, Ed.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
At first I thought it's his natural high hairline.

But then...

1. Vertex

7ea7b34db1643ca5628c629ef7b87e0b.jpg

2. Classic male pattern baldness with recessed temples and seems like diffusion in Androgenetic Alopecia area as well

2ywwcx3.jpg

No, you won't trick us, experienced norwood spotters, Ed.
Looks like he suffering from depression too. Minoxidil puffy face possibly too.

g.i joey

Reaction score
why does his hair loss look so inconsistent. I see recent pictures of him and he looks nw1?