Do You Guys Reckon I Lost A Great Girlfriend?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easier for women because they often aim down. Men aim up. Guys will be a 4 and be like I won't date anyone lower than a 7, but most girls will give anyone a chance if he's not terribly ugly. Frankly it's always been easy for me, I've had many women just offer when I showed zero interest. They aren't going to do that if you're a 4, but if these guys would approach women who are on the same level as them they'd be surprised how easy it is.
Empirically and statistically wrong.I don't believe anything said by someone who presents such a distorted view of the world.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's easier for women because they often aim down. Men aim up. Guys will be a 4 and be like I won't date anyone lower than a 7, but most girls will give anyone a chance if he's not terribly ugly. Frankly it's always been easy for me, I've had many women just offer when I showed zero interest. They aren't going to do that if you're a 4, but if these guys would approach women who are on the same level as them they'd be surprised how easy it is.
From past studies they found men tend to care more about looks than women but ironically men end up settling for lower than what they aim for. It all depends on your self esteem. Low self esteem can cause someone to aim low even if they would be considered a perfect 10. Your self worth will dictate which level you will aim.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you guys reckon ill ever find a gf like her again?

she treated me like a king man, she'd pick up my stuff shed bake for me i loved he so much i feel so sad i miss her it's been a long time but still

i hate my life. my hair sucks f*** this. how can i get another gf if im NWoding?

INT

Reaction score

she treated me like a king man, she'd pick up my stuff shed bake for me i loved he so much i feel so sad i miss her it's been a long time but still

i hate my life. my hair sucks f*** this. how can i get another gf if im NWoding?

Got 4 words for you: SHE. f*****g. CHEATED. ON. YOU.

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

get a transplant?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

If you want to be treated like a king, then become wealthy like a king. Concentrate on making alot of money like Jeff Bezos.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to be treated like a king, then become wealthy like a king. Concentrate on making alot of money like Jeff Bezos.

Yea
get a transplant?

Got 4 words for you: SHE. f*****g. CHEATED. ON. YOU.

Yes but i blame myself for that for taking her for granted

she treated me so well, she would do anytihng for me, she was supportive, fun to be around etc.

no girl seems to measure up
i pushed her away

INT

Reaction score
Yea

Yes but i blame myself for that for taking her for granted

she treated me so well, she would do anytihng for me, she was supportive, fun to be around etc.

no girl seems to measure up
i pushed her away

Dude, there is never a valid reason to cheat on someone. Sure some reasons make it more understandable than others, but there is never a valid excuse to cheat. If she had any moral code she would have broken up with you first.

I get where you are coming from. I lost a perfect girl some years ago and I still think about her a lot. She was above my league at the time in any way imaginable. She could be (and was often asked) to be a model, has one of the most impressive CV's that I know of, was smart, kind, great in bed but most of all... she loved me above anything else.

And I stil mananged to f*** that up because I took myself for granted and by doing so I pushed her away. I whined for her for months and even years later I could still feel sad about her and compare everyone I date to her. We even almost reconnected years later but it simply was not meant to be for us.

You are not the first one to go through this and you will certainly not be the last. But you need to move on. That does not mean that you have to force yourself to forget her but to force yourself to become the man that can attract better partners than her. By doing so, you will forget her because at the end of the day, this was not a good girl for you and once you grow a person, you will see this as well. You are also not sad because you miss her, you miss how she made you feel about yourself and that is not true love. That is dependence.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, there is never a valid reason to cheat on someone. Sure some reasons make it more understandable than others, but there is never a valid excuse to cheat. If she had any moral code she would have broken up with you first.

I get where you are coming from. I lost a perfect girl some years ago and I still think about her a lot. She was above my league at the time in any way imaginable. She could be (and was often asked) to be a model, has one of the most impressive CV's that I know of, was smart, kind, great in bed but most of all... she loved me above anything else.

And I stil mananged to f*** that up because I took myself for granted and by doing so I pushed her away. I whined for her for months and even years later I could still feel sad about her and compare everyone I date to her. We even almost reconnected years later but it simply was not meant to be for us.

You are not the first one to go through this and you will certainly not be the last. But you need to move on. That does not mean that you have to force yourself to forget her but to force yourself to become the man that can attract better partners than her. By doing so, you will forget her because at the end of the day, this was not a good girl for you and once you grow a person, you will see this as well. You are also not sad because you miss her, you miss how she made you feel about yourself and that is not true love. That is dependence.

but i can't man my hair is f*** i'm looking older it's chit.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what you are basically saying is that you are nothing but some thinning hair?

i guess not but she had such a great body man and great *** and great sex no girl seems to compare its pointless dating again. yes there are btter girls but its hard to get better as ab adling manlet.

INT

Reaction score
i guess not but she had such a great body man and great *** and great sex no girl seems to compare its pointless dating again. yes there are btter girls but its hard to get better as ab adling manlet.

Then become more than just a balding manlet because that is how you see yourself right now, nothing more. Why should any other girl see you as anything more than that if you don't even do it yourself?

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
really though? i'm a balding manlet, and i'm pale

i go gym and work hard in my look but its pointless man.
Its not pointless. Keep working and be in control of every variable. Its going to get better as you get older. I promise you that.