Do You Guys Reckon I Lost A Great Girlfriend?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We only went out for 7 months. Don't laugh. But i loved that girl but she mentally destroyed me.

Anyway

What do you guys think?

Pros:
  • Fun to be around
  • Submissive
  • Feminine
  • Down to do anything in bed
  • Amazing ***
  • always smelled nice/hygienic
  • baked me cookies, cleaned etc.
  • wasn't fat
  • would do anything for me, very supportive, selfless etc

Cons
  • major attention wh*** (Social media)
  • dressed like a skank
  • sexual partner count 40+
  • Never finished high school low IQ levels couldn't have an intellectual convo with
  • came across as trashy
  • unsophisticated
  • narcissistic
  • used me by breaking up with me but keeping me around whilst sleeping with other guys and lieing about it

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats ur opinion though?

Damn your dumb, i already told you 10 times, like everybody else here told you also. Move on, there is nothing you can do, you didn't miss something rare, you can find whatever you describe there all over the world. Improve yourself, learn something, work, on your body and mind also and find a f*****g new girlfriend, wtf is it rocket science or what? Man up and move the f*** on, your 26 i refuse to believe that your so dumb that you need some strangers advice from the internet, wtf...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn your dumb, i already told you 10 times, like everybody else here told you also. Move on, there is nothing you can do, you didn't miss something rare, you can find whatever you describe there all over the world. Improve yourself, learn something, work, on your body and mind also and find a f*****g new girlfriend, wtf is it rocket science or what? Man up and move the f*** on, your 26 i refuse to believe that your so dumb that you need some strangers advice from the internet, wtf...

i can't find a better girl though?

INT

Reaction score
You better be trolling... Every single con individually is already enough to not be with her and your Telogen Effluvium sum of your 'pros' show that you are quite superficial.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude I've been there, this too shall pass don't worry. Literally every one of those cons was found with my ex who I thought I would marry.

Looking back I dodged a major bullet and it seems like divine intervention saved me from ruining my life and losing all my money down the road.

Thank your lucky stars this ended.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be happy it ended. There will be more and better women.

But i' starting to realise most girls are sh*t? i haven't met a girl as good as her

She was so supportive, fun to be around, a real pleaser but just had so many red flags :(

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But i' starting to realise most girls are sh*t? i haven't met a girl as good as her

She was so supportive, fun to be around, a real pleaser but just had so many red flags :(

You just chase the wrong women, your taste is sh*t.

You're the male version of a girl that only chases fuckboys and then blames all men when she gets burned in the process.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

> used me by breaking up with me but keeping me around while sleeping with other guys and lying about it

> I haven't met a girl as good as her

bruh what

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
> used me by breaking up with me but keeping me around while sleeping with other guys and lying about it

> I haven't met a girl as good as her

bruh what

Man i'm a balding manlet, i don't think i can get better hair loss sucks all i have is dating apps to meet women.