Do You Guys Reckon I Lost A Great Girlfriend?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Dude dating apps are straight up garbage, you need to go out into the real world. Look at some group activities, maybe group sports, meet-ups, of course bars as well even though a lot of times it's a waste of money and frustrating but it shouldn't be discounted.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude dating apps are straight up garbage, you need to go out into the real world. Look at some group activities, maybe group sports, meet-ups, of course bars as well even though a lot of times it's a waste of money and frustrating but it shouldn't be discounted.

what would you guys rate her?

i miss plowing her so much . All i can get are 4/10s and fatties and prostitutes. balding f*****g sucks man. i hate being a balding manlet. wish i never met this girl i miss plwong her so bad

whatintheworld

Reaction score

i miss plowing her so much . All i can get are 4/10s and fatties and prostitutes. balding f*****g sucks man. i hate being a balding manlet. wish i never met this girl i miss plwong her so bad

OP being real with you, at least she isn't fat but realistically this girl is nothing more than a pump and dump...send her contact around the forums I'm sure we will be happy to oblige with that :D.

You can do better man she is nothing special at all.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP being real with you, at least she isn't fat but realistically this girl is nothing more than a pump and dump...send her contact around the forums I'm sure we will be happy to oblige with that :D.

You can do better man she is nothing special at all.

Okay thanks boys, i guess my self esteem is just so low because balding/height.

That i settled for her.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBF though, it wasn't becase of her looks that made me fall in love with her, it was her personality, shee was jst so fun to be around, i remmeber always laughing with her and doing fun stuff. :(

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bumped why do i have such low standards?

afte her i dated an ugly strippe for a while

how can i feel worthy of a good women?

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
if you need to write a list of pros and cons theres your first issue! dont find reasons to like someone. You have to act like you are the best they can get! dont put yourself down. She disrepected you and slept around, you dont need that. Respect yourself! there are so many women on this planet and many that would not do that to you. Also your pros are a bit pathetic, theres more to a relationship than just f*****g even though that is an important part of it.

We only went out for 7 months. Don't laugh. But i loved that girl but she mentally destroyed me.

Anyway

What do you guys think?

Pros:
  • Fun to be around
  • Submissive
  • Feminine
  • Down to do anything in bed
  • Amazing ***
  • always smelled nice/hygienic
  • baked me cookies, cleaned etc.
  • wasn't fat
  • would do anything for me, very supportive, selfless etc

Cons
  • major attention wh*** (Social media)
  • dressed like a skank
  • sexual partner count 40+
  • Never finished high school low IQ levels couldn't have an intellectual convo with
  • came across as trashy
  • unsophisticated
  • narcissistic
  • used me by breaking up with me but keeping me around whilst sleeping with other guys and lieing about it

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you need to write a list of pros and cons theres your first issue! dont find reasons to like someone. You have to act like you are the best they can get! dont put yourself down. She disrepected you and slept around, you dont need that. Respect yourself! there are so many women on this planet and many that would not do that to you. Also your pros are a bit pathetic, theres more to a relationship than just f*****g even though that is an important part of it.

But her pros were pretty good man

She treated me well, affectionate, baked me cookies, fun personality, laid back etc. Feels bad man

INT

Reaction score
why? do you rate her?

Because it is f*****g inappropriate to share those details about someone who is not anonymous. By posting that picture, she is no longer anonymous and I am pretty sure she can pursue legal actions if she were to somehow find out.

And what the hell does it matter how we rate her in the first place?

INT

Reaction score
You need to accept that in the place where you are now you will not find any women. Just accept the fact that for the next, let's say 3 months, there will be no pussy for you. Work on accepting who you are, while still improving yourself. Start treatments regarding your hair loss and do not keep on postponing it. Your self-value is so low at the moment that you glorify a girl who cheated on you and most of the reasons why you say you liked her are superficial as hell and prove even more that you have no standards for yourself.

You mostly liked her because she was hot and because you 'had her' you for once felt like you were someone that mattered. She was an extension of your self-value and because your own perceived value was so low, she made a huge difference when you had her. This is also why it is such a big hit for you when you lost her. I don't think you truly miss her, you miss how she made you feel about yourself.

Oh and remove those f*****g dating apps. They will only further insult your ego.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Holy sh*t is that her?? She is ugly as hell, I wouldnt touch her if you would pay me, you desperate f*ck, she has a fuking mustache. Even her body is crap, she has breasts of 12 years old kid.
Dude you are pathetic, get help

Last edited by a moderator:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Is that a moustache? Also what ethnicity is that?Burger?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with INT on why you went for her and are still unhealthily obsessed. Also she looks like garbage and behaves as such, how can you even call her a GF after how she was with you? This is what I meant by the cheapest girls are usually the ones who aren't pretty and go for the trashy chunky vibe to pull men. A better looking guy than you probably boosted her self esteem for a few nights but it's a rinse and repeat cycle as she knows deep down they don't value her looks which bothers her. Look for someone more emotionally stable, fun loyal and perhaps pretty. You'll be happier.

Pic deleted as it's not fair to put it here after everything you revealed.