Do You Guys Reckon I Lost A Great Girlfriend?

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
But her pros were pretty good man

She treated me well, affectionate, baked me cookies, fun personality, laid back etc. Feels bad man

Baked you cookies..f*** the cookies. Because someone is nice to you and affectionate doesn't give you a reason to cheat. She may be a nice person but if she's not respecting you and sleeping with others its simply not worth it imo. Work on yourself imo if you are being the best version of yourself and love yourself enough the woman you are with will not Cheat, Find someone who is that fits your values and not someone you think is hot and will have sex with you if Its a relationship you are after

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys realy appreciate the responses ^^^

it's sad that i don't really have a group of males for support. as homo as that sounds i have to resort to forums for helping me out. but thanks bros srs.

I'm scared though withm y balding and height i won't get another fun fit girlfriend like her. Do you think i can find a better women? i'm turning 26 so won't' have much longer. Yes i settled for a girl who had a tonne of sexual partners and also never wore bras and acted like a skank but i just had such low self esteem. How can i feel like i deserve more if i have balding / bad height etc?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at 45, don't judge on that... some just have a very high libido.

it's different for women though, any women can sleep with 100 guys if they chose to even 2/10 ugly women. It shows your character and how much you respect yourself, maturity levels etc.

A man is different.

INT

Reaction score
it's different for women though, any women can sleep with 100 guys if they chose to even 2/10 ugly women. It shows your character and how much you respect yourself, maturity levels etc.

A man is different.

What?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What world do you people live in? Yeah, ugly girls can easily get laid with ugly guys. The same is true for ugly guys, they can easily get laid with an ugly girl. I just can't believe some of the stuff I read on here. I don't know how people can be so detached from reality.

false, men are desperate enough to have sex with ugly girls just for the sex, it works differently with women. they are more picky, it's just how it is.

end of day, the average girl can just walk to the average guy, tell them they want to have sex with them, and the average guy will say yes right away, but switch that scenario and the average man will get rejected by the average girl.

most guys have to work harder in order to get laid, than girls do. and that's a fact.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I see the problem. You think you're average when you're actually ugly.

no I don't think I'm average. and it doesn't change anything, even an ugly girl will have much more success than an ugly guy because as I said guys are more desperate to get laid, 1 ugly girl will get the attention of several ugly guys and will start nitpicking among them, thus reject most of them and go for 1.

that's literally how it works on tinder, every girl even if she's just average gets tons of dms and guys trying to smash her so she becomes picky and thinks she's suddenly extremely attractive, and starts rejecting even guys that are on the same "scale" as her.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure this girl would sleep with you. Problem is you're trying to sleep with girls that are better looking than you. Tinder is not the place for incels. There is some data from OK cupid I posted for one of the other incels here that shows ugly guys receive more attention from the opposite sex than ugly females, and that women were actually more likely to message men who they found less attractive than men they found attractive. Almost no men messaged the ugliest females, but even the ugliest females got messages. I haven't been on Tinder in forever, but there didn't used to be a lot of ugly people on there. You have to be at least average for that app.
View attachment 140693

imo not even average men do well there, tinder is for the above average.

and personally, you may be true maybe I'm aiming too high, but I can't just rewire my brain and suddenly be attracted to someone I'm not, I'm attracted to certain look/type and that's how it is for me. I'd rather be single than be with someone I'm not attracted to.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. Don't be mad at women for thinking the same way. Remember though, no one stays attractive forever.

what makes you think I'm mad at women lol. I'm not an incel, I don't hate women. u should stop following tomriddle he uses that word 100 times a day on this forum.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't. I said that for the benefit of those here that are. You actually don't seem that way which is why I think you'll find someone you can be happy with.

Incel doesn't mean you hate women, but it seems like most of them do. If you're not an incel ok, but it sounded like it.

Edit: Tomriddle is just a crazy old man who forgot to take his meds lol Don't even waste your time reading his diatribes.

I always thought that "incel" meant involuntarily celibate, just someone who can't get laid because they are ugly. but apparently it means someone who hates women and is entitled towards them. beats me.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys realy appreciate the responses ^^^

it's sad that i don't really have a group of males for support. as homo as that sounds i have to resort to forums for helping me out. but thanks bros srs.

I'm scared though withm y balding and height i won't get another fun fit girlfriend like her. Do you think i can find a better women? i'm turning 26 so won't' have much longer. Yes i settled for a girl who had a tonne of sexual partners and also never wore bras and acted like a skank but i just had such low self esteem. How can i feel like i deserve more if i have balding / bad height etc?

bump

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Social experiment, a good looking girl asked 20 random guys to have sex with her, like 15 agreed to it

Same done with a good looking guy, around 2 out of 20 of the random girls agreed to it

Let's not get it twisted.. sex is much easily to get for women

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys just don't get it. You can't approach girls with "let's have sex", because they don't want to feel like sl*ts. You have take her out on a date first. Why do you people even care what finasteride does to your dicks when you don't have the social skills to be able to use them anyway. Your minds are so twisted. I can get laid anytime I want, but not by saying, "do you want to f***." Try, "do you want to get dinner", or "you want to come over and watch a movie?" if you make a girl feel like a cheap sl*t she's not going to want to sleep with you no matter what you look like.
Honestly, getting laid in a major city like London or Los Angeles as a decent looking guy is fairly easy in our day and age. Maybe those dudes just need to relocate.

While women do have it much easier, if a random woman approached me out of nowhere and asked if I wanna have sex I'd just think it's a trap or a prank and walk away.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, getting laid in a major city like London or Los Angeles as a decent looking guy is fairly easy in our day and age. Maybe those dudes just need to relocate.

While women do have it much easier, if a random woman approached me out of nowhere and asked if I wanna have sex I'd just think it's a trap or a prank and walk away.
I watched some of those videos of pranks/social expirement sh*t of a (pretty) girl approaching guys and ask for sex (I was bored lol), and its funny how some guys got excited and thought it was real, and told her 'ye lets go!'... You have to be pretty delusional to think that a hot girl would just come up to you from nowhere and ask for sex..

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched some of those videos of pranks/social expirement sh*t of a (pretty) girl approaching guys and ask for sex (I was bored lol), and its funny how some guys got excited and thought it was real, and told her 'ye lets go!'... You have to be pretty delusional to think that a hot girl would just come up to you from nowhere and ask for sex..
Haha. "Maybe God is good to me today".

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys just don't get it. You can't approach girls with "let's have sex", because they don't want to feel like sl*ts. You have take her out on a date first. Why do you people even care what finasteride does to your dicks when you don't have the social skills to be able to use them anyway. Your minds are so twisted. I can get laid anytime I want, but not by saying, "do you want to f***." Try, "do you want to get dinner", or "you want to come over and watch a movie?" if you make a girl feel like a cheap sl*t she's not going to want to sleep with you no matter what you look like.

You're right you need to put in more effort if you're a guy than if you're a female, that's basically it. Go to a club/ bar most guys will go home with a chick that night if offered, not so common reversed. I've managed it a couple times though. I'm not saying it's overly hard for guys to get sex just not as easy as it is for women

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right you need to put in more effort if you're a guy than if you're a female, that's basically it. Go to a club/ bar most guys will go home with a chick that night if offered, not so common reversed. I've managed it a couple times though. I'm not saying it's overly hard for guys to get sex just not as easy as it is for women
It's about 1000 times as hard, a girl can go to a club or bar and be guaranteed sex if she wants it, even if shes fat or ugly or both.An average looking girl could have 100 guys lining up in a queue to f*** her if she wanted.Even if you're an average looking guy, you arnt coming home with anything!

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easier for women because they often aim down. Men aim up. Guys will be a 4 and be like I won't date anyone lower than a 7, but most girls will give anyone a chance if he's not terribly ugly. Frankly it's always been easy for me, I've had many women just offer when I showed zero interest. They aren't going to do that if you're a 4, but if these guys would approach women who are on the same level as them they'd be surprised how easy it is.

What? You cant be serious surely?
It's the other way around, all average women want a chad, but men will happily go for someone a few points below them just to get sex.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easier for women because they often aim down. Men aim up. Guys will be a 4 and be like I won't date anyone lower than a 7, but most girls will give anyone a chance if he's not terribly ugly. Frankly it's always been easy for me, I've had many women just offer when I showed zero interest. They aren't going to do that if you're a 4, but if these guys would approach women who are on the same level as them they'd be surprised how easy it is.

you really got it all backwards, it's the exact opposite.

plus by what you're saying you're a pretty good looking guy, so you have no idea what it is to be average or below average. you can't possibly understand.