do women even like buzzcuts?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wtf? Fvck you! If anything im standing up
Against all these unfair assumptions and allegations. Comparing me to a cockroach? Appropriate comment coming from someone called not cool. Not cool man, not cool at all.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Cheap *** razor.

Lol it worked though, cant really see the stubble on the sides, and in the sun its like theres no shadow at all, so its all good.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe UCMan is coming under attack like this. I'm a fullhead as many of you know from the old days, but seriously? What happened to a little empathy? The guy doesn't have to explain every aspect of his life to strangers. What on earth is going on here??!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
And all that tells me is that you rely on hollywood for your sense of morals and ethics. Bravo.

Swing, thank you for a refreshingly objective and genuinely usefull post. I used to think you were somewhat of a tool

oh no dont get me wrong, Im still a major tool

still though you need to really evaluate options in life a bit. dropping the stogies is the first step. Want your kids to eventually start smoking?
Again you sound a lot like my pops. I missed on a LOT in life due to the attitudes of my parents. The old man was a sad sack depressive mess who pisses and moans about everything yet takes NO steps to fix anything.
One example is he has not "worked" legitimately for YEARS! He has no medical and every little thing that happens to him he complains how he has to pay out of pocket and hes so suffering and blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I tell him lets go down to where ever and get him on state insurance since he technically doesnt work and is like mid 60s already. He wont. He revels in the whine until hes drunk off it.
He could get obama care. My ma owns a restaurant in FL with her husband and is on obama care.... ANYONE can do it. Me and my GF have offered to fill the forms out for him since hes computer inept. Nope..... just loves a whinin.
I tell him Im not interested in his plight unless hes going to do something about it.

anyway, Im just worry your kid/s see you act this way in the comfort of your home and will eventually go through the same life misconceptions I did until you finally emerge as, yes, a bitter cynical "tool"

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Ynow danny this place used to be somewhat of a rufuge, where I can safely vent and talk about balness and how it effects my life (the intention of the impact section)but lately it has become just as hostile if not more than the outside world at times. The intolerance and ignorance is staggering. Its seems this place has become a forum for fullheads to share excersize advice and homo erotic pictures of bodybuilders whilst shotting on bald men. Pua squatters on a hairloss forum. Wolf wanted to infiltrate this haven and bring it down from the inside. Congradulations a**h**! At least there are a few redeeming members here with some heart. You know who you are and I appreciate you. You wont be seeing me for a while here, if ever again.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ynow danny this place used to be somewhat of a rufuge, where I can safely vent and talk about balness and how it effects my life (the intention of the impact section)but lately it has become just as hostile if not more than the outside world at times. The intolerance and ignorance is staggering. Its seems this place has become a forum for fullheads to share excersize advice and homo erotic pictures of bodybuilders whilst shotting on bald men. Pua squatters on a hairloss forum. Wolf wanted to infiltrate this haven and bring it down from the inside. Congradulations a**h**! At least there are a few redeeming members here with some heart. You know who you are and I appreciate you. You wont be seeing me for a while here, if ever again.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR maybe its a little much needed tough love?
That last line makes you sound like the kid on the playground who leaves with the ball when things dont go his way. Dont tuck and run.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It does seem to have become an extension of bb misc section, and good old sluthate. I tried my best when I was modding to keep that in check, but it all got too much for me, and that's why I left. I felt I was doing more harm than good. I didn't want to make a big deal of leaving, and I regret the way I was with some posters, and for that I apologise.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Understandable to vent, we all need to "release" once in awhile, i was and am only here just for some positive input, im not perfect, but i am what i am, end of the day worrying still or not, we all have that obvious thing in common, its a shame everyone is like this when we all should be supporting each other, maybe a break from here will do you good, spend time with the family if you can, taker care.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Then get some hair.

I give major credit to Wolf for getting this off his chest and saying how he truly feels. I know he has been holding it in for a long time. I wanted to give him positive rep, but the system wouldn't allow it. With that being said I am not sure that type of comment is appropriate coming from a moderator on a balding forum.

...and shookwun is dancing on the line of being troll with his "must have a full head of hair to be..." and full head gif taunts. It's pretty obvious he is just here to brag about having a full head of hair and laugh at us for never being able to achieve the same. Mods(not just wolf pack but all of them even the originals that still oversee this site) need to realize what the original intention of building this site was. It was made to not only educate, but also to provide a safe haven for the balding where they can discuss how the feel without being ridiculed. I would be willing to bet that most of the regular users on this site are not suffering from advanced hair loss(NW4+). Why would they come here to be made fun of, taunted, and made to feel worse about their condition by a bunch of guys with minimal hair loss(NW1/NW2)? Soon the name of this site will need to be changed from Hairlosstalk.com to atleastIamnotasbaldasyou.com, getoverit.com, fullheaddancinggifs.com, or youarebaldhaha.com

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf? Fvck you! If anything im standing up
Against all these unfair assumptions and allegations. Comparing me to a cockroach? Appropriate comment coming from someone called not cool. Not cool man, not cool at all.

Overreact much? I was referring to us all backing down, since very few are responding to wolf packs comment, but I guess you are the only bald/balding guy here. As far as your "Fvck you!" comment. I don't have a response for that one.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Let me try to calm the waters down.

There are two camps here. One camp says let us just moan about our life. The second camp says do something to improve your life. It can be incredibly frustrating to the second camp to see people from the first camp in pain do nothing to improve their lives.

Wolfs heart is in the right place although I admit his execution is flawed. Part of this conflict can be attributed to the fact that people here often have incomplete information about each other, about our lives.

For example, UCMan had freakin model like looks when he had hair. Totally a pretty boy. It is one of the reasons he has taken a huge psychological hit. Having "some hair" aka Fred wont, most likely, solve his problems.

Conversely, Wolf & Swingline have a point on UCMan having done nothing to better his situation, career wise or in other matters. UCMan certainly has brains.

Then get some hair. As Swingline said you haven't even tried in that long speech to you. Don't you feel some shame being over 40, talking about this over and over again. You are bald through choice. That's right, it's hard to hear. But you are a weak person with no insight into his own life. You say you have the masculine face, get some hair to complement it. Now if you were upset about not having full hair, that's a different story. But your posts are more "look at me I have no hair." Well that's your own choice.

Sympathy is only reserved for those who actually are in a situation beyond their control, hair loss or otherwise.

Ynow danny this place used to be somewhat of a rufuge, where I can safely vent and talk about balness and how it effects my life (the intention of the impact section)but lately it has become just as hostile if not more than the outside world at times. The intolerance and ignorance is staggering.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually thanks for that Captain. Makes sense. I admit I shouldn't have been too aggressive with UC man. Tbf though how many times as he recently attacked me without me even being in the conversation? Each time I have kept my cool or ignored him completely. He likes calling me out on random stuff like aesthetics and question my role, I thought how about some home truths? I'm not the type to deprive him of venting on a forum but I feel he does go about it all wrong. I didn't know the guy had model looks, that makes sense. As you say, we all have incomplete stories of each other as you very well know too. I do feel strongly about personal improvement but I guess we're all different.

You're always polite and there never has been a reason to question when you vent. I suppose there is a way to do it and a way not to.

Oh and notcool, thanks, you must be psychic lol. But you're right in the sense a bit of sensitivity was needed. Ultimately ucman will never like me. However, "get some hair" was said in the most truest sense in that it is possible for him to not be completely bald. Yet he doesn't utilise the tools on offer. I also agree with you on ensuring the hair loss forum is something for all hair loss sufferers. I think work needs to be done here somehow.

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Now that reminds me of squeegee using alcohol to numb the pain from the cough roll cough

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I didn't know the guy had model looks, that makes sense. As you say, we all have incomplete stories of each other as you very well know too. I do feel strongly about personal improvement but I guess we're all different.

Yeah, UCMan posted a pic of his with hair, a few years back.
You also have to keep in mind he (and I) had to go through hairloss when there wasn't much of an internet or support structure. There was no one we could talk to.

On the attacks at you: keep in mind most people here have had no really bad experiences outside of hairloss. They just don't have a frame of reference outside of hairloss. Compounding this is the fact that they do not know about your life. It then becomes reasonable for them to view 2.5s as gloating fullheads.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, UCMan posted a pic of his with hair, a few years back.
You also have to keep in mind he (and I) had to go through hairloss when there wasn't much of an internet or support structure. There was no one we could talk to.

On the attacks at you: keep in mind most people here have had no really bad experiences outside of hairloss. They just don't have a frame of reference outside of hairloss. Compounding this is the fact that they do not know about your life. It then becomes reasonable for them to view 2.5s as gloating fullheads.

I remember that for another issue. Not nice at all. Tbh even internet may not have helped me. Yes I know what you mean. I hope the guy still comes on here. You're right: hair loss is all the majority of them know.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I've earned my place on these forums and actively help others. I don't blanket my feelings, and speak from experience.

The way I post is a extention of my personality. ..

Wolfpack is legit, and provides real input... no buttered bull****. People should be thankful for the truth rather then covered up respouses of how they actually feel. Hard to find forums where you can be yourself rather then a pg13 version

Gotta keep it real!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
. People should be thankful for the truth rather then covered up respouses of how they actually feel.

Gotta agree with you here. This is not a forum for women.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with you both. Sometimes I will see pages and pages of good real debates about looks/hair and personal experiences but then there is always a couple of individuals who will question the legitimacy of a lower Norwood or have a pop at them/their views because they feel threatened. Throw their toys out the pram essentially AND no longer engage in actual debate BUT self reassurance. Then the thread goes downhill and becomes personal.

Last edited: