do women even like buzzcuts?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You said you were incel, so you couldn't even get one to save your life.

When did i say i was incel?, as in i wrote it on here, as in you could quote it? please show it me.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Are you actively looking for a girlfriend? Did you take action to find a girlfriend? Do women show interest in you?

This isnt what i said, and this isnt what you applied earlier, you said that i said i was incel, where did i say it?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You said you were incel, so you couldn't even get one to save your life.

Yes he is and that's okay. Dannyboyy is my new hero. Dude isn't even close to getting any pussy, but he still manages to stay positive and happy. That right there is alpha.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hate of the bald in all its splendor.

I hope you will never have to shave your head.

It's going to be tiring to hate yourself day in day out.

Uncomfortable man is right, it's sneaky but you can see the hate that even some members of this forum have for baldness.

I was replying to id. Oh I'm so sorry hating baldness. Let's all love baldness and not treat hair loss, close the forum, problem solved.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You are really twisting things? you are avoiding me, you said i said i was incel, so where did i say it?

It's not really a huge deal. We are here to support you. I was a late bloomer myself. I didn't get any *** until I was 19.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It's not really a huge deal. We are here to support you. I was a late bloomer myself. I didn't get any *** until I was 19.

Dude its not even the topic, he said that i said it, so when did i say it? so he can avoid questions but not me?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I was replying to id. Oh I'm so sorry hating baldness. Let's all love baldness and not treat hair loss, close the forum, problem solved.

YOU MUST HAVE A HAIRSTYLE!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just saying we all are trying to get a slice of cherry pie around here. Don't give up. Stay positive my friend.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
YOU MUST HAVE A HAIRSTYLE!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just saying we all are trying to get a slice of cherry pie around here. Don't give up. Stay positive my friend.

Thanks for the advice i guess lol, but still i was just wondering when i said it, i get accused at "avoiding" things yet others can do it, oh well i guess lol.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
And you do have a messy style now from your last update :bravo:

It's all I can do with the limited amount of hair that I have left. But yes it is a hairstyle. Haha

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people disagree with me but I prefer to remain grounded in reality and not be delusional. I'm very practical and rational in all respects outside of hair loss too. I suppose many find role models to "help them." Whether it's Bruce Willis or UFC fighters. But end of the day, we all desire good hair still, deep down. I make no secret of that.

You could easily top up those thinning areas with a transplant or sort the front if need be. But the picture you shared and being an older guy, I thought it was acceptable the way it was from the viewpoint of growing it out. A personal look in stark contrast to before.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
we all desire good hair still, deep down. I make no secret of that.

You could easily top up those thinning areas with a transplant or sort the front if need be. But the picture you shared and being an older guy, I thought it was acceptable the way it was from the viewpoint of growing it out.

I know I desire good hair. Definitely not afraid to admit it. I am thinking about transplant, but more for the crown area. I would be happy if I could thicken that area up. Recession sucks, but I can live with it being older.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I desire good hair. Definitely not afraid to admit it. I am thinking about transplant, but more for the crown area. I would be happy if I could thicken that area up. Recession sucks, but I can live with it being older.

Interesting your opting for the back more than the front. But I think I would too in your position. A patch at the back can't be covered easily. The front, recession is more expected in guys and can be covered with styling. Provided it isn't too advanced depending on the forelock. I have grown a little on finasteride, going to give it one-two more years before deciding on a transplant on the front end.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Interesting your opting for the back more than the front. But I think I would too in your position. A patch at the back can't be covered easily. The front, recession is more expected in guys and can be covered with styling. Provided it isn't too advanced depending on the forelock. I have grown a little on finasteride, going to give it one-two more years before deciding on a transplant on the front end.

I am giving it more time also. Not expecting additional regrowth, but at this point am unclear if I have stabilized. I don't notice my hair being any thinner than it has been, but I shed a **** ton(~50) of hair in the shower each day.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't mention GSP because he's a role model of mine or because he has a shaved head. I mentioned him because he has the best physique in the sport. Almost super hero like.

I didn't mean you bro. I just meant generally you see the same old names thrown out on hair loss forums.

- - - Updated - - -

I am giving it more time also. Not expecting additional regrowth, but at this point am unclear if I have stabilized. I don't notice my hair being any thinner than it has been, but I shed a **** ton(~50) of hair in the shower each day.

Shedding - that could just be how you are. The key is the hair on the head as i'm sure you know. I have not shed on finasteride, but it's definitely been up and down shed wise - however it was like that before finasteride so no change to report. Probably natural variance or seasonal sheds? finasteride on its own grows hair very slowly. Hopefully once you feel comfortable being stable, then you can explore transplants. You were a great Minoxidil responder considering how you started.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Admit I hate baldness? We all do. You have mentioned the "cursed male pattern baldness" and literally all your posts show hatred of baldness unlike mine.

I only wrote a few words and they were to ID Walker who said end this thread and that the shaved look is a prison one. That's it. It wasn't directed at any one, rather my feelings because I feel the same regarding the uniformity.

As for "We get it, you think people who don't have hairstyle are not worthy of being treated like human beings."

That's your own insecurity and interpretation. I don't discriminate based on looks, gender, orientation, religion and disability e.t.c. I am understanding and empathetic. But I will call a spade a spade! If someone is in a wheelchair, does that mean they are able bodied. Of course not. Does it mean to treat them any less? No it doesn't, if anything we should help them out if need be.

In that way we all agree baldness is horrible, that's why we are on here. My gf dislikes it, her mum, my mum, my sis - terms of going for a guy with it. It is what it is and I live in reality. But I don't feel there is discrimination in the truest sense of the word for bald people at all. It's called preference and right to choose, you see bald guys in relationships so it's not a death sentence but a limiting factor. Identity is the biggest obstacle to overcome. A skilled job requires just that, your skills, not hair on your head.

So you're wrong basically.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You've again misunderstood me and twisted it. You're making it sound like the family around me and my gf, wait for a bald person to appear and laugh or call him ugly. That we go "bald spotting." That's your paranoia and insecurity.

I said I have gathered that they don't like severely bald guys from various stories. It doesn't consume their mind, why would it? Are the bald? No. Do they care? No. Unless they were confronted with a bald guy who showed interest at some point or another, only then did they reveal what they thought as I learnt. There are too many stories to list, so I won't bother.

So it's a limiting factor but nothing more, there are girls who will be more open. No one dwells on your baldness but the person who is balding. It's normal to see bald guys even though it's a minority. It's a male trait.

In skilled jobs it won't matter. You're more talking about sales kind of jobs, marketing. It wouldn't matter in my job.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree in those kind of roles, a young woman hiring and being part of HR. They will take into account the vibe they get from the person (which includes hair subconsciously) as well as qualifications. Only before I went to university I had a job like that briefly, a young woman interviewing me. Of course, I was oblivious to my Norwood 1. It was me and another guy who got accepted, come to think of it he was good looking and slavic cheekbones with full hair. One other girl got the job too but a few girls were rejected.

Since then, in my job you don't get "HR" or a "young so called educated woman" interviewing me. It really does not matter about hair. There are ugly people who have the job or fat people, so clearly looks don't matter. But I agree, having good hair helps in making contacts, presentations, social scene even at work, particularly with a semblance of looks. I don't deal with HR, very rarely.

- - - Updated - - -

make a good impression if you don't sport a slick NW5 in your 20's?

Hair loss will affect someone's career negatively.

Forgot to add. They actually REMOVED a final question and answer station in our post grad exam a year or so back. Reason? There was evidence it was biased, based on appearances and gut feeling. Now this is a heavy healthcare field and it was removed. I think because many girls were getting an easy pass and suave guys. They made it into a paper based test.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I've rarely had to deal with HR alone. I've had a lot of interviews and it's usually another guy or 2 or 3. Often balding. Only time I had to deal with HR chicks alone in an interview was when I interviewed for an internship with a big utilities company in undergrad.

HR is always just trying to do their job. The overwhelming majority of guys blend together in that setting. Unless you're really hot or really ugly (top or bottom 5%) I doubt it will matter much. Most guys really are just average. It isn't like most NW1s look good or anything. And HR doesn't hire anyone anyway. They just screen candidates for who gets 2nd stage interviews with hiring managers.

Two of the most successful guys I know are both bald/balding in their 20s. One's a NW5 and the other a NW4. And they were both ugly before hair loss honestly. But they're also both extremely smart and competent. One works in finance and the other in law. But I'm glad I didn't enter a field that would leave me begging employers for work.

And I would hate to live where you guys do if balding is such a big deal there. It's so common here that no one thinks twice about it. You go to the grocery store and half the guys are bald or visibly thinning. Over half of the guys I went to high school with are NW2+ so NW1s aren't the norm or anything. Those guys are lucky, but it's usually accompanied by lack of facial and body hair and general symptoms of low 5ar/androgen receptor expression.

I don't really understand what NW2-2.5s are doing on here. I wouldn't even call it balding until you start thinning. It's just an adult male hairline. I mean I joined here when I was a NW2, but I was a NW2 at age 18.

I think its where you live aswell, i have asked before here where do people who get lots of hate come from, here its the norm everywhere you look, but then you always get answers on the lines "well they arnt going to say to you, but they secretly do judge you" if you live your life worrying what people maybe THINKING, you never get anywhere. Its a look here, a very common look, if people dont like it, tough.