do women even like buzzcuts?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even last year a new barber screwed my hair up and made it almost resemble a buzz cut as he took too much off on top. My gf said I hate when you do this, you look like a chav (what you call low class trouble makers here).

Haha I had this haircut last week, barber took way too much off the top/fringe. I look about 12 with short hair, my girlfriend used to hate it. A reminder that buzzing/shaving will not be an option when my balding reaches that stage.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha. What is it with barbers here? Usually happens when I go to a different one or cheaper ones. About 2 years ago me and my friend (thick Norwood 1) went to a barber. They had a few guys working in there and he went up to a different one. Mine turned out okay but he went from a pretty long haired hair cut to a proper buzz. I couldn't stop laughing. The barber emptied like a tub of gel on his hair in a desperate bid to try and spike it up so it looks longer. My mate was angry. He looked like a young baby :). He got a few jokes at uni. So I know what you mean and your gf saying that.

Still, it doesn't sound that bad for you either.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha. What is it with barbers here? Usually happens when I go to a different one or cheaper ones. About 2 years ago me and my friend (thick Norwood 1) went to a barber. They had a few guys working in there and he went up to a different one.

I've been going to the same barber for about 10 years. There's 5 of them, and 4 of them are great, they actually style your hair. But after my most recent experience I've realised that last one has always been the one to screw me over, giving me a crew cut regardless of what I ask for. Next time if I get called up by him I'll have to decline him and wait for another. Awkward.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do that a lot. It's fine. One time there like 10 of us waiting for the same barber. He must have felt special. The other barber just goes I am not offended, no one can compare to him :laugh:

Barbers in our country were the original surgeons. That's why surgeons here lose the Dr title and become Mr, for that historic reference. Also that's why they have these outside barber places. The red represents blood.

barberpole10-727066.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
Going to the barber and getting a fresh hair cut is definitely one of the better feelings in life. Walking out of their super charged with a better sense of well being is priceless. Always tip the barber generously. A form of bond n relation is formed from months too years of going to the same person. They bring the best out of you.

'Freshen it up.' Fifteen minutes later feel like a king.

Anyone else addicted to haircuts? I tend to go twice a month. 25 for the cut and 5 dollar tip everytime

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as your face has a frame and your hair doesn't look too thin buzz cuts are fine. Most women don't like long hair. Most women love medium length hair. Most women don like buzzcuts.

Missed this earlier. Good summary.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to the barber and getting a fresh hair cut is definitely one of the better feelings in life. Walking out of their super charged with a better sense of well being is priceless. Always tip the barber generously. A form of bond n relation is formed from months too years of going to the same person. They bring the best out of you.

Anyone else addicted to haircuts? I tend to go twice a month. 25 for the cut and 5 dollar tip everytime

I have to keep changing barbers due to my location. But I have my regular places! Lol I would like to go twice a month but usually once a month. I have a wedding to go to soon, my gf said make sure you cut it right. I agree, that feeling of sharp smooth number 1 back and sides and medium on top: looks and feels right. Back in the day at university before key nights out we would also get a fresh cut.

I told my gf she should learn how to cut my hair properly, take courses, then I would do it weekly!

shookwun

Reaction score
The funniest are the nw5-7 who got slick shaves and get their beard designed and styled. I die inside everytime. Guilty pleasure but these guys who get their horse shoes cut and styled are comical. The best part is where the barber is all keen on detail and snipping away the fuzz and horse shoe for a cut that takes 5 minutes ends up being 15

The reverse image flip haircut. Grow a beard, get it designed, trimmed and maintained

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen that a few times. In that situation they become competent and do it at home as it's easy! Going to the barber is ridiculous, they get charged full price too.

Upside down image is not nice for me personally.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
The funniest are the nw5-7 who got slick shaves and get their beard designed and styled. I die inside everytime. Guilty pleasure but these guys who get their horse shoes cut and styled are comical.

loading-artist-comics-guy-girl-783664.jpeg

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Well yes. There over 3.5bn females on earth. There will be woman who like anything.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently buzz my hair because of the change of my regimen for better asborb for my minxoidil 15 % , Although I don't like my face with that look but believe me or not I notice girls stair at me more than before and I got surprised.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Are you seriously asking if anyone is addicted to hair cuts on a hair loss forum? NW1 privileges at it's finest.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score

That said I too would be addicted to hair cuts if I had hair to cut. My leftover hair is so thin I just cut it myself, can't stand the thought of going to a hair dresser and have them touch what's left.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I never liked the hairdressers, its good i can just do it myself now.

shookwun

Reaction score
Oh you seem to enjoy haircuts a lot. Oh, do you really die inside every time you see a slick bald dude get his beard designed? That's cool bro, any other things you would like to mention? I'm sure we're all very interested

tumblr_mbjc647jvd1qamt4s.jpg