Did anybody try Laser device with any sort of success?

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
It is difficult to trust anyone who says laser devices work - without before & after pictures. This website is legitimate and trustworthy and it has a laser comb on its "sell" page. This forum is a great place to get a real advice... Did anyone use it ? with any success? It does sell almost for the same price as this theradome, but perhaps it really works? I would give it a try if anyone used it with any results? THANKS...

Muzzle

Reaction score
ive started using since last week, maybe i share my results 8-9 months later.

but i believe we dont have the luxury to criticise our weapons against baldness, i mean hair cloning is a dream so why not use it

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hi Muzzle , Good of you to share. Any chance you could post pics of your hair before/after your current regimen (propecia, rogaine, ec.,)? That is before you introduce another "element" to your M.P.B. plan. Although I am generally open minded regarding the right of OP's experimenting with controversial or unwarranted methods, etc., I would be dishonest if I said I had much confidence in their efficacy or in certain cases their safety issues. For educational purposes I am encouraging what could be by now reflexive standard preliminaries on this forum. This suggestion is meant for all the well-intentioned members who voluntarily venture trialing alternative or questionable forms of treatment. My hope is to see more thorough documentation as best as their abilities permit. This measure might not only better serve the of our community's future interests as a whole, it will charitably assist to facilitate and may reinforce a more "ideal" informative based and responsible atmosphere for advancement and learning here ( at least this is my sincere objective). Either way thanks for any consideration extended on your part in response to my suggestion, and thanks again for your continued contributions.
ive started using since last week, maybe i share my results 8-9 months later.

but i believe we dont have the luxury to criticise our weapons against baldness, i mean hair cloning is a dream so why not use it

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Hi Muzzle , Good of you to share. Any chance you could post pics of your hair before/after your current regimen (propecia, rogaine, ec.,)? That is before you introduce another "element" to your M.P.B. plan. Although I am generally open minded regarding the right of OP's experimenting with controversial or unwarranted methods, etc., I would be dishonest if I said I had much confidence in their efficacy or in certain cases their safety issues. For educational purposes I am encouraging what could be by now reflexive standard preliminaries on this forum. This suggestion is meant for all the well-intentioned members who voluntarily venture trialing alternative or questionable forms of treatment. My hope is to see more thorough documentation as best as their abilities permit. This measure might not only better serve the of our community's future interests as a whole, it will charitably assist to facilitate and may reinforce a more "ideal" informative based and responsible atmosphere for advancement and learning here ( at least this is my sincere objective). Either way thanks for any consideration extended on your part in response to my suggestion, and thanks again for your continued contributions.

Very good idea. The whole " I can feel it working" proof is getting old.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
It certainly is my friend. Also without a recorded, visual point of reference how will the next generation(and so on) ever profit or learn? I am merely suggesting that we ( this forum) assemble a preemptive and progressive offensive, quickly and realistically as possible. Most guys already acknowledge the practicality and multiplicous value of this learning standard. Many have graciously initiated it already on their own cognizance and in effect their examples have raised the bar that motivated this proposal in the first place. Kudos goes to them. When we have responsible "teachers" we will have better prepared "students". So yes I'ld like to see this documentation organized/catalogued one day into a literal library here. Where our trial exercises can become an effective tool of reference for new and old sufferers alike. In particular, this resource will better benefit our "new students" as they will be privileged to review the growing data and possibly draw more accurate or discriminate conclusions. Ultimately they will be at their immediate disposal a field guide ie; alternative treatment trials. By a visual learning guide they will more quickly understand (before repeating the cycle) that most, if not all alternative options as we know it, are really a poor choice for countering/combatting hair loss.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
Erbium-Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet Laser Irradiation Ameliorates Skin Permeation and Follicular Delivery of Antialopecia Drugs.

AuthorsLee WR, et al. Show all Journal
J Pharm Sci. 2014 Sep 3. doi: 10.1002/jps.24143. [Epub ahead of print]

Affiliation
Abstract
Alopecia usually cannot be cured because of the available drug therapy being unsatisfactory. To improve the efficiency of treatment, erbium-yttrium-aluminum-garnet (Er-YAG) laser treatment was conducted to facilitate skin permeation of antialopecia drugs such as minoxidil (MXD), diphencyprone (DPCP), and peptide. In vitro and in vivo percutaneous absorption experiments were carried out by using nude mouse skin and porcine skin as permeation barriers. Fluorescence and confocal microscopies were used to visualize distribution of permeants within the skin. Laser ablation at a depth of 6 and 10 μm enhanced MXD skin accumulation twofold to ninefold depending on the skin barriers selected. DPCP absorption showed less enhancement by laser irradiation as compared with MXD. An ablation depth of 10 μm could increase the peptide flux from zero to 4.99 and 0.33 μg cm(-2) h(-1) for nude mouse skin and porcine skin, respectively. The laser treatment also promoted drug uptake in the hair follicles, with DPCP demonstrating the greatest enhancement (sixfold compared with the control). The imaging of skin examined by microscopies provided evidence of follicular and intercellular delivery assisted by the Er-YAG laser. Besides the ablative effect of removing the stratum corneum, the laser may interact with sebum to break up the barrier function, increasing the skin delivery of antialopecia drugs. The minimally invasive, well-controlled approach of laser-mediated drug permeation offers a potential way to treat alopecia. This study's findings provide the basis for the first report on laser-assisted delivery of antialopecia drugs. © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. and the American Pharmacists Association J Pharm Sci.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Not the laser thing again, from members that joined less than 10 days ago.

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
I joined because I coud NOT find what I was lookiing for

Not the laser thing again, from members that joined less than 10 days ago.
Hey Python - did you actually fully understand the last reply? I assume not - because my Master's didn't help me - because it is in a different field of study. But I can gauge what it meant - it meant that there is a merit to LLLT.... Your remark is actually quite simply "counterproductive". Or you don't want to learn of new things? Are you on finasteride and dutasteride all your adult life? There should be a study done on the effect on brain cells of those, who take these drugs for too long.... don't take it personally...a discussion is always - ALLWAYS better than slamming those who want to take part in one.....every NO is "a door shut". I can see you are a master of shutting the doors. Again, nothing personal.....after all, this is just a discussion, he who does not want to take part in it should not bother with useless remarks...for me.. I do want to learn....that's why I am here.... And because I could not find any useful info on LLLT in any existing threads - I asked openly...is this wrong? Well, there was one - Theradome tried to promote his product....but I learned nothing from that thread, that's why that "thread is dead"..... I do hope this one will live - and will outlive your "shutting the doors" - Mr. Python...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
BTW, I have been using LLLT for about 2 months now. I didn't mention it earlier, because I didn't want to deal with the type of responses you referred to in your last post.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Python - did you actually fully understand the last reply? I assume not - because my Master's didn't help me - because it is in a different field of study. But I can gauge what it meant - it meant that there is a merit to LLLT.... Your remark is actually quite simply "counterproductive". Or you don't want to learn of new things? Are you on finasteride and dutasteride all your adult life? There should be a study done on the effect on brain cells of those, who take these drugs for too long.... don't take it personally...a discussion is always - ALLWAYS better than slamming those who want to take part in one.....every NO is "a door shut". I can see you are a master of shutting the doors. Again, nothing personal.....after all, this is just a discussion, he who does not want to take part in it should not bother with useless remarks...for me.. I do want to learn....that's why I am here.... And because I could not find any useful info on LLLT in any existing threads - I asked openly...is this wrong? Well, there was one - Theradome tried to promote his product....but I learned nothing from that thread, that's why that "thread is dead"..... I do hope this one will live - and will outlive your "shutting the doors" - Mr. Python...
We had two salesmen of lasers here trying to sell their product by any means. Within the last two years here we never talked about lasers because they're garbage, and now you also come in with an account that is less than 10 days old. I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of them and maybe even went as far as purchasing old forum accounts. And you also write like them as well.

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
Alopecia usually cannot be cured because...

Thank you Shivas20...first productive piece of information on LLLT I have read on this forum.. It was a bit difficult reading I must admit but after a few times reading it I at least grasped the concept.... I wonder what the rest of "senior esteemed members of this Forum" with so many green bars to their belts got from it.... such as: ldwalker - I am merely suggesting that we ( this forum) assemble a preemptive and progressive offensive, quickly and realistically as possible. Most guys already acknowledge the practicality and multiplicous value of this learning standard. I like your "PREAMPITVE".... Me: - Yeah - let's kill it all before it can even live - let alone showing that it might even works...... I've been reading this Forum for a few months before desiding to sign in - and the only thing I've seen so far is "BIG THREE" - and THIS is getting gold. Like nothing else would exist other than "Rogain, finasteride and dutasteride". It looks to me like selling pitch of this forum's selling page ....Ah - I forgot - there also is this laser comb for 500 bucks - whilst every sane soul knows what a JOKE these combs are.... ldwalker - When we have responsible "teachers" we will have better prepared "students". - this resource will better benefit our "new students" By a visual learning guide they will more quickly understand (before repeating the cycle) that most, if not all alternative options as we know it, are really a poor choice for countering/combatting hair loss. Me: - What a load of "c***p" this is... shall we stick to what we know and never try anything else? GOD be with this forum's "our future students".... is that what you want with your "BIG THREE"..just keep on buying rogain and finasteride and dutasteride - and buy it from our Forum... "one stop shop"...never look elsewhere because you just might see something else, perhaps LLLT, and it just might help to regrow your hair,...... I would make IQ test as a prerequisit to joining this forum.. We might be surprised how many "esteemend senior members with many green bars next to their names would never make it here"..... Shall we rather start a serious talk about regrowing our hair?? - something outside your "BIG THREE" might be a good start..

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you Shivas20...first productive piece of information on LLLT I have read on this forum.. It was a bit difficult reading I must admit but after a few times reading it I at least grasped the concept.... I wonder what the rest of "senior esteemed members of this Forum" with so many green bars to their belts got from it.... such as: ldwalker - I am merely suggesting that we ( this forum) assemble a preemptive and progressive offensive, quickly and realistically as possible. Most guys already acknowledge the practicality and multiplicous value of this learning standard. I like your "PREAMPITVE".... Me: - Yeah - let's kill it all before it can even live - let alone showing that it might even works...... I've been reading this Forum for a few months before desiding to sign in - and the only thing I've seen so far is "BIG THREE" - and THIS is getting gold. Like nothing else would exist other than "Rogain, finasteride and dutasteride". It looks to me like selling pitch of this forum's selling page ....Ah - I forgot - there also is this laser comb for 500 bucks - whilst every sane soul knows what a JOKE these combs are.... ldwalker - When we have responsible "teachers" we will have better prepared "students". - this resource will better benefit our "new students" By a visual learning guide they will more quickly understand (before repeating the cycle) that most, if not all alternative options as we know it, are really a poor choice for countering/combatting hair loss. Me: - What a load of "c***p" this is... shall we stick to what we know and never try anything else? GOD be with this forum's "our future students".... is that what you want with your "BIG THREE"..just keep on buying rogain and finasteride and dutasteride - and buy it from our Forum... "one stop shop"...never look elsewhere because you just might see something else, perhaps LLLT, and it just might help to regrow your hair,...... I would make IQ test as a prerequisit to joining this forum.. We might be surprised how many "esteemend senior members with many green bars next to their names would never make it here"..... Shall we rather start a serious talk about regrowing our hair?? - something outside your "BIG THREE" might be a good start..

You're a complete joke, and everyone can see it a mile away. You type so much and say so little. And you're an idiot to even suggest that we only think about the big 3...? Rolf, the big three is not even minoxidil, finasteride and dutasteride as you suggested, it's minoxidil, finasteride and nizoral, and you say you have been reading this forum for months, lmao. We have an entire section for cutting edge going into multiple vitamins and new snake oils that we examine in a regular basis, how is that considered only the big 3? Either youre blind, simply stupid or both. An IQ test lol, yes... I bet you would be the last to pass.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
I may be mistaken but didnt those two laser boys salesmen have also a thread written with capital letters? :D maybe just a coincidence :D:D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
To date we have only the Big 3 that firmly stand as our only superior treatments for hair loss. Of course it is regrettable that I can't recommend another legitimate option. I welcome anyone who wishes to bring a new or improved treatment to the program. My advice to anyone sincerely presenting an alternate treatment claim. Present it openly and honestly. Reasonably argue the science behind it, show credible proof ie; in the forms of respectable study abstracts and /or pictures. Don't have a hissy fit if you are challenged. If it meets the requisites then the product will speak for itself. Every claim is judged on the basic scientific merits of their authenticity. I have no qualms about passionate individuals who comb the hillside for other effective treatment options as long as they understand that passion is no substitute to logic. Good luck to all the responsible Argonauts of the hair loss world who continue seeking answers.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
I may be mistaken but didnt those two laser boys salesmen have also a thread written with capital letters? :D maybe just a coincidence :D:D

+1 good point. In another post he made the link to a profile which he claimed to be his and yet he says he has been lurking for months. Yet to get attention he decides that a profile with 10 days is his best chance. Looks like the laser boys are at it again.

They probably invested so much money that they don't want to call it quits.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW, I have been using LLLT for about 2 months now. I didn't mention it earlier, because I didn't want to deal with the type of responses you referred to in your last post.

have you any result or impressium with LLLT in these two months?
Did you take some before photos?
TIA

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
Please navigate me....

I those two laser boys salesmen :D:D
Shall we rather start a serious talk about what possibly could help regrowing our hair?? You all know "big three", but there must be thousands men who also use/d LLLT devices - just because no one is vocal on this forum does not mean they don't have results...there still are too many bald men on the streets. Hair clinics don't go bankrupt it seems, LLLT devices do sell and it seems surprisingly well actually. I am an electronic Engineer and believe LLLT products are simply grossly overpriced. Laser comb sold on this forum is a prime example. It should be brought down. Btw, Python - you mentioned the "boys with laser" - I can't find any sign of this thread - can you please "navigate" me? Judging by your attitude - it should be very interesting reading... I did some research into laser therapy and it does make sense - from shivas20's post I see LLLT can work as an "enhancer or accelerator" for delivering the drugs you happily take everyday...maybe you would not have to take so much of them, maybe you would have less of side effect...too many maybe's for you?? I'd like to see LLLT discussion going forward, and invite more LLLT users to share their experiences...anything over 3-6 months should be conclusive....LLLT has been around since last century...guys, "please come forward..." Those who don't like the LLLT idea and want to protect this forum's "future students" - why don't you stay away??? Today’s students can make their own judgment...thank God….if it was up to you we would be on BIG THREEâ€￾ into next century……

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Just to be clear. Nobody here is interested in holding knowledge back from newcomers and/or inquiring individuals. In fact I am challenging anyone who professes they have the best interests of "ALL Hair Loss Sufferers" in mind, and who wantsw to introduce "new treatment options" as viable substitutes or complimentary addition(s) to the current effective treatments: To please bring the convincing data ,so it can be scrutinized openly and moreover judged credible or not (individually/collectively). Any other method of presentation is more of the same impotent hype.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you're going to be hard pressed to see solid gains from users. Sometimes these treatments are just maintaining hair. What percentage of people see benifits from minoxidil? We still get guys saying finasteride doesn't work. So many variables can come into play.

The lllt is to high. If we could buy in bulk to drive the cost down that might help??