Did anybody try Laser device with any sort of success?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
HAHAHA!

I threw in the towel, at least when it comes to laser treatment. Nothing but the big 3 until something better comes out.

two-hope

Reaction score
It was the coolest thing you could ever do, NotCool.....

Yeah - keeping your hair - fighting Androgenetic Alopecia - it is a real struggle and you can never win really...
It was the coolest decision you could ever make NotCool.....

I would even can the "BIG three" .....unless you want to go the "meditation way" - where women are absent... Let's be honest, guys want hair because they think they don't get laid because they have hairloss - the true is that it is only in our heads.

If you look at "gorgeous guys with NW1 hair" - do you see them with gorgeous girls? - mostly not...so it is not in our hair....
it is in our heads.....

Aaah - somebody asked me about "third person" - well, yes, I am the "third person"..

And I am NW7 - otherwise I would not find this pathetic forum....and I am on the way to Tibet btw. so you can stay here and cry till the rest of your days.
Fred the Belgian was right - this forum is just crying place....good thoughts and ideas are shut, banned, deleted, ..

good bye - I'm signing out..

hageman

Reaction score
Honestly you can go on amazon and find a ton of products marketed for hair loss and they are all basically snake oil

allegedly some Laser device like HairMax or theradome helmet have FDA approval.
I mean, does FDA give approvals to such mere Snake oil ?

two-hope

Reaction score
well, how did you go with your igrow helmet with mere 21 laser diodes? I use vlasyproject with 270 laser diodes - I paid less than you, and it works for me.. :)

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can say with absolute certainty that the lasercomb is a waste of time/ money and hope. I have used it for a year and only lost hair during this time

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using LLLT since May 2019, the machine I use weekly is the big one's you get at the Dr Surgery, and I have maintained my hair with a little bit of regrowth at my temple points.

At first sceptical, but had an independent derm check my hair and confirm regrowth.

Equally, a relative have had success using it, and was the one who recommended it to me.

Apparently lasercomb and smaller machines are useless because they are not powerful enough.