Did anybody try Laser device with any sort of success?

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a link between seniority of members of this Forum and apprehension to LLLT - this does not apply to you of course....btw

Here we go again with the 'guardians of the forum' nonsense. Hi laser brothers.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I'm still at it, religiously every other day.
no significant difference but hair is a little thicker and shedding has almost halted,,, almost.
Ill still persist.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I have really slacked off. Haven't done it in about a week. Just had too much going on and it slipped my mind. I am not sure it is even having much of an effect since I grew my hair out.

two-hope

Reaction score
junior members pro-LLLT vs. senior members anti-LLLT

Here we go again with the 'guardians of the forum' nonsense. Hi laser brothers.

It seems the number of Junior members who don't dismiss LLLT - is actually growing, whilst the number of Senior members who are against LLLT - is unchanged....that shows something, at least to me it shows something...

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems the number of Junior members who don't dismiss LLLT - is actually growing, whilst the number of Senior members who are against LLLT - is unchanged....that shows something, at least to me it shows something...

Well if you keep signing up with new accounts every time you get banned it might appear that way :p.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I have really slacked off. Haven't done it in about a week. Just had too much going on and it slipped my mind. I am not sure it is even having much of an effect since I grew my hair out.

One week off isn't going to have any negative noticeable effect. A break is needed every so often I believe.
For me it's become a habit more than an inconvenience so I don't mind persisting.

two-hope

Reaction score
find those 2 guys from vlasyproject and get your money back

you know what... you find those 2 guys from vlasyproject and get your money back.

Hey NotCool - if you really believe you don't get any benefit from those guys LLLT device - ask them for a refund..
and please let us know - everybody should know if they are selling a bad product.... Hair Forums like this are the best place to "name and shame" any sellers of any other hairloss products that don't work.....

If vlasyproject are a solid venture- they will honor your refund -

I'd like to know if theradome or iGrow would also refund after 10 months... can someone confirm??

two-hope

Reaction score
How is your hair going with LLLT?

Hey NotCool, any progress with your hair? It has been , what, over a year by now?
I am interested...
thanks...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I haven't used LLLT consistently for around 3 months now. Started back up a couple of weeks ago after going through a bit of a shed. Noticed 20-30 hairs in my hands after shampooing and about the same amount in the sink when styling. I used to only lose about 5-10 when shampooing. Not saying it is due to stopping laser, but I am going to start using LLLT again and see if it makes any difference.

Just to make it clear I realize that this shedding I am going through could be the result of a few things so I am not saying it is definitely because I stopped using laser. Maybe since growing my hair out I am getting less minoxidil to my scalp? I have also heard that shedding happens on occasion and is normal. I am just in panic mode so I am trying to see if getting back on LLLT makes any difference. My hair is longer on top so who even knows if LLLT is effective on longer hair.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some people also get seasonal shedding during the early phases of spring and fall. Happens in my case too, though rather mildly.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Some people also get seasonal shedding during the early phases of spring and fall. Happens in my case too, though rather mildly.

I really hope this is the case with me.

two-hope

Reaction score
I really hope this is the case with me.

Fighting hairloss is an uphill battle - it will affect your lifestyle. Really - only hair cloning will be the effective way to beat male pattern baldness...

Let's hope it will be available sooner rather than later....

I still think LLLT works - at least as an effective and non invasive way to keep male pattern baldness at bay - until a viable hair transplant is here...

We never know how effective LLLT is until we stop it - so it'll be interesting to see what happens now when you started again.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using laser now religiously every other day for 20 mins. Initially I noticed some overall thickening of my hair but things haven't really improved much more since. I'll continue to use laser since it's now become a tolerable habit but I don't expect it to move mountains. I'm also experiencing a mild shed which I'm sure it's just seasonal.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
We never know how effective LLLT is until we stop it - so it'll be interesting to see what happens now when you started again.

I also started using double the amount of minoxidil. Maybe I wasn't getting enough to my scalp since I grew my hair out? I am not sure the I really lost enough hair for it to be noticeable either way. I highly doubt the difference(if any) will show up in pictures. The only difference will really just be in hair lost.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also experiencing a mild shed which I'm sure it's just seasonal.

Maybe I am just going through the same thing.

two-hope

Reaction score
Only way you find out how effective your routine really is - when you stop it...

I haven't used LLLT consistently for around 3 months now. Started back up a couple of weeks ago after going through a bit of a shed. Noticed 20-30 hairs in my hands after shampooing and about the same amount in the sink when styling. I used to only lose about 5-10 when shampooing. Not saying it is due to stopping laser, but I am going to start using LLLT again and see if it makes any difference.

Just to make it clear I realize that this shedding I am going through could be the result of a few things so I am not saying it is definitely because I stopped using laser. Maybe since growing my hair out I am getting less minoxidil to my scalp? I have also heard that shedding happens on occasion and is normal. I am just in panic mode so I am trying to see if getting back on LLLT makes any difference. My hair is longer on top so who even knows if LLLT is effective on longer hair.

Hey NotCool - I am not sure if this is related to your case, but I found this video (pretty scary) : Http://youtu.be/2aY2pkw4xrc
the one before that looked very good though... https://youtu.be/dye4KMp-8PU

two-hope

Reaction score
It looks like one of the Laser boys from Vlasyproject "threw in a towel" ....fighting Androgenetic Alopecia for years and years - is just not cool....better to accept hairloss - and shave it....

after all there are majority of us, bald guys now......

Http://youtu.be/2aY2pkw4xrc

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks like one of the Laser boys from Vlasyproject "threw in a towel" ....fighting Androgenetic Alopecia for years and years - is just not cool....better to accept hairloss - and shave it....

How long will you be bumping your thread for? No one is going to fall for your advertising at this point man.