Dermaroller/dermastamp/pen/derminator

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bro ,I need help!:(:(
Im NW2 to NW3
my temple is completely bare, the forelock and midscalp is sparse

The use of Dermaroller is only available in completely bare areas(temple), or sparse areas(forelock and midscalp) can also be used
I find forelock and midscalp have many new hair is growing out, andhair follicles of anagen hair(maybe only 1 cm of the newly grown hair) seem very shallow,if is it used in Sparse hair area can harm the newly grown hair follicles?

My English is not good, I hope you can understand my confused and help me:)

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bro ,I need help!:(:(
Im NW2 to NW3
my temple is completely bare, the forelock and midscalp is sparse

The use of Dermaroller is only available in completely bare areas(temple), or sparse areas(forelock and midscalp) can also be used
I find forelock and midscalp have many new hair is growing out, andhair follicles of anagen hair(maybe only 1 cm of the newly grown hair) seem very shallow,if is it used in Sparse hair area can harm the newly grown hair follicles?

My English is not good, I hope you can understand my confused and help me:)

get a 2mm dermastamp/pen not a roller, as it makes unclean wounds and hurts more. If you got the money, get the derminator.

Get lithium chloride and apply it only after wounding. (10mg per temple.)

Make sure to work clean with at least 75% desinfectant.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
get a 2mm dermastamp/pen not a roller, as it makes unclean wounds and hurts more. If you got the money, get the derminator.

Thank you
Well, I mean is it the use of Dermaroller or dermastamp/pen only available in completely bare areas(temple)? or sparse areas(forelock and midscalp) can also be used?

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why lithium chloride??

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why lithium chloride??

Stimulates wnt, shh, progenitor cells and inhibits gsk3b. It shouldnt be used too much due to wnt open = body thinks cancer is around and starts attacking hence idiots putting it into dmso and applying it daily back in the days failt. On wounding you increase the % to get hf neogenesis.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you
Well, I mean is it the use of Dermaroller or dermastamp/pen only available in completely bare areas(temple)? or sparse areas(forelock and midscalp) can also be used?

Another advantage is that dermastamp/pen can also be used without problems on hairy areas. Dermaroller is more for soft tissues where the stamp and pen are hard to apply.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea im using 1.5 demrastamp but i think i need 2mm for my hairy scalp area since it hurt alot less than hairline and doesnt feel to go as deep

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, if the needles are good it does not hurt. My 3mm pen is fresh and doesnt hurt at all.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stimulates wnt, shh, progenitor cells and inhibits gsk3b. It shouldnt be used too much due to wnt open = body thinks cancer is around and starts attacking hence idiots putting it into dmso and applying it daily back in the days failt. On wounding you increase the % to get hf neogenesis.
Where can I get Lithium Chloride?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 mm I read was the size of the hole to reach the follicle.

I'm very new to this.

So far, I am up to a 0.5 mm needle (from a 0.25 mm needle).

The part I'm using on has been "dead" for a long time. It might not come back. That said,
I would like to have a straight hairline, if I can get that, I will be happy.

I did try "dermarolling" on, with a small needle, on my diffuse hair, without good results.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 mm I read was the size of the hole to reach the follicle.

I'm very new to this.

So far, I am up to a 0.5 mm needle (from a 0.25 mm needle).

The part I'm using on has been "dead" for a long time. It might not come back. That said,
I would like to have a straight hairline, if I can get that, I will be happy.

I did try "dermarolling" on, with a small needle, on my diffuse hair, without good results.

Nope, depends on the state of the hair. 100% anagen hair lays in the subcutis, which starts for most ppl at 3mm.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Brother Haircook, is it possible for 2
Nope, depends on the state of the hair. 100% anagen hair lays in the subcutis, which starts for most ppl at 3mm.

Guys are you using pen or roller?

Coz I think pen really goes as deep as its depth. While roller will never go as deep as it actually is unless you apple massive strength.

Now coming to pen part. I am skeptic bout using 2 mm deep pen. I got it done once and feel like it damaged my follicles. I have been losing 500 plus hairs m. I am hoping its not because of pen.

Btw how deep incision is made in case of transplant.

I wish you both good luck.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What length dermaroller should we start out with?

I leave it to you. After starting with 1.5 I felt like it was a waste of time. 2mm seems more reasonable, because you get faster to the 1.5mm spot.

But currenty research shows we need to do more damage. See the woundhealing presentation hellouser posted from the recent hair congress.

Brother Haircook, is it possible for 2

Guys are you using pen or roller?

Coz I think pen really goes as deep as its depth. While roller will never go as deep as it actually is unless you apple massive strength.

Now coming to pen part. I am skeptic bout using 2 mm deep pen. I got it done once and feel like it damaged my follicles. I have been losing 500 plus hairs m. I am hoping its not because of pen.

Btw how deep incision is made in case of transplant.

I wish you both good luck.

I use a pen at 3mm and a stamp at 1.5mm.

3mm is for temples for neogenesis. I use 1.5 stamp for other parts I cant cover or where hair is still intact, only frontal hair though.

I dont think you can srsly damage it. What happens on wounding is the gene Lhx2 acticates which deactivates Lgr5. Lhx2=good for stem cell regeneration, Lgr5 does the cycling. Means anagen stays anagen, and other hair cant cycle anagen. I would suggest to assure that there is a pause after wounds healt out to give hair a chance to cycle into anagen. On temples you lost long before, you might not want to add extra pause, because you wanna regen the follice to give it the ability of cycling back to anagen first.

This is based on my readings. If you got other information tell me.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I leave it to you. After starting with 1.5 I felt like it was a waste of time. 2mm seems more reasonable, because you get faster to the 1.5mm spot.

But currenty research shows we need to do more damage. See the woundhealing presentation hellouser posted from the recent hair congress.

I use a pen at 3mm and a stamp at 1.5mm.

3mm is for temples for neogenesis. I use 1.5 stamp for other parts I cant cover or where hair is still intact, only frontal hair though.

I dont think you can srsly damage it. What happens on wounding is the gene Lhx2 acticates which deactivates Lgr5. Lhx2=good for stem cell regeneration, Lgr5 does the cycling. Means anagen stays anagen, and other hair cant cycle anagen. I would suggest to assure that there is a pause after wounds healt out to give hair a chance to cycle into anagen. On temples you lost long before, you might not want to add extra pause, because you wanna regen the follice to give it the ability of cycling back to anagen first.

This is based on my readings. If you got other information tell me.
I hope you are right about it.
Infact I pray.
What I am saying is basis my own experience, could be possible that there is another reason behind my hair issue.

Will certainly share if I find anything relevant.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5mm already prove to work! So your taking a chance of bad result or better or same with 2mm or more