Deadlock's Story - (21yo hair problems w/PICS. dutasteride & minoxidil)

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
If its that much cheaper I'm all for using it! Thanks for telling me. I've read about ASC before, and I was close to order some before but as usual I had no money. Do you know how to make a topical from it??

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
israelite said:
deadlocks i'm buying ASC-j9 to replace xandrox. 2 year supply cost 95!!. ASC-J9 brakes down a protein in the androgen receptor so the androgen receptor becomes inactive and DHT will not Bind on the receptor.

i believe this could be just as effective as cb-03-01.

Where do you get ASC-j9 for 95 for a 2 years supply?

if the group can order 10g a supplier will charge 95 per g.
it will be tested to verify its 99% pure.

ajnar

Reaction score
deadlocks said:
Well, they do say that when using dutasteride you can expect a lot of shedding. I just didn't care, and look where I am now. Didn't experience a lot of shedding the first few months of using dutasteride though, and had just one initial shed after a month or 2 on finasteride.
How is your situation now man?? It's been a while since you came around here.

im screwed, never been worse, zero improvement, diffused terribly all over my head and need to shave it to 0. still taking meds thou.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting worse myself to... Some places seem thicker, as the very front, but diffuse thinning is killing me right as we speak...

In case everybody likes to forget what I said before again: my hair is naturally thick. So on this perticular pic it looks 'better' than it is. Diffuse crown thinning and diffusing all over can clearly be seen from this.

Attachments

• IMAG2120-1.jpg
    IMAG2120-1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 438

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Got that feeling that I'm not going to last much longer...

Attachments

• IMAG2261-1.jpg
    IMAG2261-1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 490
  • IMAG2260-1.jpg
    IMAG2260-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 224

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your hair looks good. i cant see diffuse thinning what i do see is u continue put your hair in dreads, which would even make me look bald! i have about 100 ml of cb-03-01 i will give it to u . it will only last 2 months if u apply it to hairline only.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
No man, that'll cost you to much if you have to ship it from Israel. I'll have to buy it myself, but thanks though!

Well dreads in general are on top more see through than most hairstyles, but mine is especially so. To be honest, they where formed mostly cause of neglection if anything, so I'll probably should have a profesional have a look at it.

Made an appointment with the doctor next week to check out my blood value. Had a lot of stress, might be missing something in my diet...

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm very, very diffuse thinned unfortunately... This is with wet hair.

Attachments

• IMAG2350-1.jpg
    IMAG2350-1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 234

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
You're definitely diffuse thinning all over the top, just like me, but it doesn't look that terrible considering the length of the hair. If you were to cut it shorter you could style it in a way it would look much less noticeable.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Well to me it's bad, especially considering the time frame in which this happened (in about 8 months). Before I had no diffuse thinning at all... If this continues I'll be fully bald before next summer... :(

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I forgot--did you try finasteride already? You might could attempt to use that. There are some people that seem to respond better to finasteride than dutasteride, for some unknown reason.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I did, but only briefly. Tried Finasteride for about 7 months I think, and I do believe I thickened up from it. However, I thickened up alot from dutasteride as well, if I didn't lose anything on top I'd say right now I have the thickest hair I had since I was 17~18.

finasteride did it's job, but I thought I was still losing ground (somehow), so I got on dutasteride. Don't know if it was a shedding or not I was going through, but the first few months on dutasteride I responded quite well. Then I started shedding again...

I might not be able to get back on dutasteride anyway after this batch is gone, so I might try finasteride again in a few months....

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
A few hairline shots. It's still going downhill, and the loss and little regrowth I had don't mix up well. I have also become a full time hat prisoner. Tomorrow I go and speak with a doctor.

Attachments

• IMAG2572-1.jpg
    IMAG2572-1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 227
  • IMAG2569-1.jpg
    IMAG2569-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 248
  • IMAG2563-1.jpg
    IMAG2563-1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMAG2571-1.jpg
    IMAG2571-1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 240
  • IMAG2566-1.jpg
    IMAG2566-1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 238

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm getting blood work done tomorrow (which is today for me). Can I please get some HONEST replies here on what the situation looks like for all of you?? This diffuse thinning is killing me, and it happened in such a fast time... Within a year I went from 'somewhat thinner' on top to THIS. While being on Dutasteride even. This can't be normal? Not even while shedding should this be so bad... Where am I heading according to this pattern? Please give me a reply, I'm stressed the f*** out...

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would add either rum or cb to your hairline. i bet u would get alot of regrowth perhaps nw2 or Norwood 1.5 . i personally dont see diffuse thinning

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it might look diffused because my hairline is moving back further and further. The whole area around the 'island' is thinning worse and worse everytime. Right now it's far worse than baseline... I don't know what to do anymore...

The way things are going I really need to shave it all of in a couple of months... The hair I have in front are just a few weak sprouts of what it used to be... I haven't yet realised it all, but soon comes the depression I'm sure of it...

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
No haven't heard a thing from it yet or at least, they didn't call me yet.

Also noted while running through the sides of my hair that my hand was totally filled with a lot of hairs! I tried doing the same with my hair on top, but there was nothing, around the hairline also very very little. The results from the bloodtest hopefully will reveal what has been wrong all the time.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Bloodtest results are in. Nothing special really after all, except for too much Vitamin B12, and a defiency in Vitamin D. Got Vitamin D injections, so that should be alright after a while. Testosterone levels where also normal, and around 22. Hair is still looking thinner though...