Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong I enjoy the facts and I'm mot disputing them you are completely missing my point here, you are just recycling wiki and other internet info which others are too lazy to do in turn you look to be a knowledgeable person in this area couple that with the fact you are saying you are getting results (despite telling people try at your own risk) you know members will be all over that you know how desperate they are. It hasn't worked for anyone perhaps its one of those things in life where it sounds great in theory but doesn't work as well in practice. Now you have the opportunity to actually definitively say yeah its working here are my before and after pictures just like anyone would expect after making such claims...I just think its wrong misleading weak people especially with a potentially dangerous chemical

I thinks its admirable you come to your buddy's rescue however ive tried one thing and have never shitted on it for working or not working far from jaded get your facts right again you clearly missed the point
I understand your skepticism, but I’m of the opinion that you shouldn’t knock it until you try it. You’ve made an argument appealing to an Invalid population here. I agree that it doesn’t look good that only one to try it has had success, but the trial sample we have here favours the 1% of total nonresponders. If we recruited a more even distribution of great,
moderate and poor responders, then we would have a clearer picture of how this actually works for the greater majority of Androgenetic Alopecia sufferers. However we do not. Sure, it could be that you’re another failure case, but by the sounds you are just another 1 percenter. We can apply the same principles to every single current treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia. I myself can say “No, this does not work FOR ME”, but I hesitate to say to anyone considering it “but don’t try it because it’s like that for everyone”, because we simply don’t have the sort of data.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious since we're doing a tally - how long did you continue the daro and at what dose? I had a massive Telogen Effluvium where I was shedding up to 3x as much hair for the first 3 months or so of my "aggressive treatment phase" which I began when I first joined this site (high dose RU, spironolactone, cypro, then daro). But after that it stopped dead.

Your experience has mirrored me with side effects. I did do RU 7.5% twice a day for a while, but only briefly when I was desperate before bridging onto daro. It made me feel sick actually. Probably this was from the levels going up and down so quickly due to its short blood half life. I was tired, and there were dick side effects.

I'm experimenting with adding high dose finasteride (5 mg per day) the past few weeks as I can't apply my topicals as well having just had major scalp surgery and I don't want to risk my hair while healing. My dick seems to be taking a dive and I am very tired all the time, although this could be just from surgery recovery. I will be checking my DHT in 2 weeks to see if it's even doing anything or if I'm imagining it, since dutasteride didn't do anything for me.

It also seems we have both had dry eyes on daro. If I run into trouble with daro long term I expect it will be chronic dry eyes that gets me. I will aim to lower my dose to reduce this risk as soon as I feel confident to do so. But zero sexual side effects.
4 months and counting on 2mg/ml and nada. But you knew that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long u gonna try it for?
I might buy another batch after this one and try for a year, or maybe just stop after this batch which will probably last another month maybe. I check my hair all the time and my miniturisation all around my head is extensive still. It’s frustrating. I am going to try growth factors next but I feel like I still need a quality antiandrogen to ensure that if I get any sort of regrowth, it’s quality regrowth.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was you I probably wouldn't stop until your hair has stabilized. Even though I don't think your hair loss is primarily androgenic, your case has been so resistant to anything you've thrown at it, it's probably worth keeping at least one strong anti-androgen on board just for insurance purposes until then. You had also mentioned you were worried about the prometrium triggering your androgen receptors and this would give you continued protection against that possibility.
I do feel as though it is an insurance measure now. Perhaps if Gang Luo has reduced his prices I can get away with doubling my dose.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I do feel as though it is an insurance measure now. Perhaps if Gang Luo has reduced his prices I can get away with doubling my dose.

Hi Georgie, I'm getting ready to buy again and up my dose, maybe if we order together we'll get a great deal, and if any one else wants to join us. Let me know what price he gives you, please. If you contact him.
Still wishing the best for you, hang in there.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious. I didn't follow the enza thread much once I got into daro. What happened with that?

I was talking about RU back there. I only applied enza once and the next day at work I got awful panic attacks out of the blue (and I'm not the only one). Off-target GABA binding is a b**ch.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Georgie, I'm getting ready to buy again and up my dose, maybe if we order together we'll get a great deal, and if any one else wants to join us. Let me know what price he gives you, please. If you contact him.
Still wishing the best for you, hang in there.
Thanks bud

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about RU back there. I only applied enza once and the next day at work I got awful panic attacks out of the blue (and I'm not the only one). Off-target GABA binding is a b**ch.
Lol “gaba binding b**ch”. I love that.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another guy claimed to have success with 7.5% RU (cannot remember his name) and felt that applying Daro every 1.5 days was equally effective (at the dose he used).

Glad to hear my low profile has been successful... still, no point in hiding, plenty of data here that only mods can delete anyway.

I think there are less than 10 people and I am the only one who has used it more than 6 months

At about the 5 month point now.

No not on RU. Gave me brutal dick sides. Beyond me how Ideal could get away with doing 7.5% RU TWICE daily. I tried dosages way lower than that.

RU 7.5% 2x/day didn't give me sexual sides that I'm aware of but the skin dryness was just plain scary, like rashes appearing out of nowhere. Daro 0.1% every 1.5 days seems equivalent in effect but with less of the dryness. I am still getting skin dryness, so even this tiny dose has systemic effects. It's still scary... no long-term safety idea so can't really know what other damage it's doing. Planning to drop topical AR antagonists entirely at some point, but would like to see how far this experiment can go first.

Adding to the anecdata - I responded well to finasteride and RU before trying daro. Still on finasteride.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still on Enza.
History:
RU didnt do much, the first months it gave a few new hairs of only 1mm long, then they disappeared again.
finasteride gave me new hairs on the temple. About 2 cm long, they never got longer nor thicker.
Enza gave me more hairs on the temple down to NW0-1 but vellus only. The other 'finasteride hairs' never really thickened but are still there.
Now added 0.5mg dutasteride daily, so far only minor stuff going on. Right temple seems to have more vellus hair. But they're like a few mm's long.
No real cosmetical improvement of any AA 'till now...
Im kind of doubting if I should stay on Enza or not. It didnt have a huge effect and the risks are pretty high...
My Enza dose is 45mg daily btw.
With Daro lower in price, maybe 10mg daily Daro is getting affordable now. But I think Im gonna focus on adding VPA first.
Try to add something that isnt based on androgens, to see what that does. Daily dutasteride should already be a good base to start from I guess...
Also recently added PGE2 and stemox. Very curious if this can thicken vellus hairs.
I’m curious to know how you go with pge2. Which brand of stemox are you using?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm also pretty curious about the PGE2 thing...
But I threw it in my minoxidil, and maybe that wasnt a good idea...
Stemox from Garnier Fructis. Should be 5%. Way too much perfume in it though but ok...
Oh dude no no that’s not what you do with pge2. Stemox or distilled water ONLY, 100mcg NOT mg per ml, and fresh batches daily because it degrades fast.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
If I was you I probably wouldn't stop until your hair has stabilized. Even though I don't think your hair loss is primarily androgenic, your case has been so resistant to anything you've thrown at it, it's probably worth keeping at least one strong anti-androgen on board just for insurance purposes until then. You had also mentioned you were worried about the prometrium triggering your androgen receptors and this would give you continued protection against that possibility.

Ideal what's your opinion about daro oral?
Thanks

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
out of curiosity, does anyone know how long daro has been available to buy on the black market?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New out of curiosity, does anyone know how long daro has been available to buy on the black market?

Grey market. AFAIK no laws are being broken, just patent violations. Once daro becomes a scheduled substance though... might get more difficult to buy/travel with/explain to law enforcement.

One more reason to not become dependent on this stuff.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ideal what's your opinion about daro oral?
Thanks

Absolutely insane unless you have prostate cancer. From my experience with applying 10 mg twice daily, where my entire skin of my whole body dried up and my scalp was flaking brutally, you will get already get more systemic absorption than is needed or desired with topical application. Granted i was using DMSO then too which increases absorption but still. There is no need or benefit from intentionally hitting your entire body with something this strong.

I still have no idea how those men were able to tolerate hundreds of mg orally per day.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely insane unless you have prostate cancer. From my experience with applying 10 mg twice daily, where my entire skin of my whole body dried up and my scalp was flaking brutally, you will get already get more systemic absorption than is needed or desired with topical application. Granted i was using DMSO then too which increases absorption but still. There is no need or benefit from intentionally hitting your entire body with something this strong.

I still have no idea how those men were able to tolerate hundreds of mg orally per day.

Could you formulate a solution using liposomes so you only have to use tiny tiny amounts of Daro to avoid the problem of it going systemic ?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Grey market. AFAIK no laws are being broken, just patent violations. Once daro becomes a scheduled substance though... might get more difficult to buy/travel with/explain to law enforcement.

One more reason to not become dependent on this stuff.

An antiandrogen won't become a controlled substance, you won't get in trouble for having it with out a prescription at least in the US, no need to worry

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh dude no no that’s not what you do with pge2. Stemox or distilled water ONLY, 100mcg NOT mg per ml, and fresh batches daily because it degrades fast.

Georgie, why shoudn't we add anything else to PGE2 except stemox or water as vehicle?