Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh that’s great, how long have you been on seti and what dose? I tried 1g then 1.5g for a month and didn’t help sadly.
Probably almost two and a half months at this point at 2 grams a day split. IIRC at the Miami Hair Congress a few years back Dr. Cots and his team had a poster board about PGD2 receptor antagonist and on it there was a statement that almost half of all users won't see results due to their genetics.

I'm paranoid that at some point I'm gonna stop responding so for now I'm jumping on the homemade Brotzu wagon since I have the income to purchase everything and know a pharmacist and someone with a masters in chem that are very insightful.

Can't wait to move on with my life from this bullshit haha

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably almost two and a half months at this point at 2 grams a day split. IIRC at the Miami Hair Congress a few years back Dr. Cots and his team had a poster board about PGD2 receptor antagonist and on it there was a statement that almost half of all users won't see results due to their genetics.

I'm paranoid that at some point I'm gonna stop responding so for now I'm jumping on the homemade Brotzu wagon since I have the income to purchase everything and know a pharmacist and someone with a masters in chem that are very insightful.

Can't wait to move on with my life from this bullshit haha
I’m not surprised that my genetics make me
a nonresponder.

Are we actually doing the homemade Brotzu thing? I kinda want in.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m not surprised that my genetics make me
a nonresponder.

Are we actually doing the homemade Brotzu thing? I kinda want in.
Right now its a diy type of thing but some people are looking into seeing if a pharmacy or lab can do it. Getting the right equipment is the easy part, the issue is the cost of s-equol. I have a disposable income so its not to much of an issue for me so it might be possible on my end. Better being proactive than waiting for FIDIA to release their watered down version

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right now its a diy type of thing but some people are looking into seeing if a pharmacy or lab can do it. Getting the right equipment is the easy part, the issue is the cost of s-equol. I have a disposable income so its not to much of an issue for me so it might be possible on my end. Better being proactive than waiting for FIDIA to release their watered down version
Indeed being proactive dose at least waylay some of the anxiety about slowly balding. The equol will cost you a f*****g arm and a leg dude.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And btw denaturised alcohol isn’t alcohol

I know f*** all about chemistry, so I'll have to defer to you on this one. But isn't denatured alcohol just ethanol with denaturants added to make it unfit for drinking? how is that not alcohol?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know f*** all about chemistry, so I'll have to defer to you on this one. But isn't denatured alcohol just ethanol with denaturants added to make it unfit for drinking? how is that not alcohol?

Isopropyl is a different type of alcohol, methanol

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally only found this out myself after being told something different by other guys and now I feel dumb as fuuuuuck. My bad. I concede to this one.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you drop anything? Or perhaps add something else around the same time that could have caused growth other than daro?

Perhaps up your dose. Prices are halved now (I got this confirmed by Gang Luo today) so we can probably go a little more ham with this stuff now. I’m going to start doing 5mg/ml.

Does anyone grow hair that's been gone for 6+ years? That's about as far as I got, except for a few strays near the NW1 (10+ years ago) line. Totally makes sense that this is the limit.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using this (from Luo) for nearly 4 months now (started in Jan.): 3mg/d in PG/Eth.

Slightly effective: temples are slowly filling in -- vellus hairs are getting thicker but the process is slow. I'm thinking of increasing the dose to about 5mg.

No sides for me. I have had bad sides on finasteride.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone grow hair that's been gone for 6+ years? That's about as far as I got, except for a few strays near the NW1 (10+ years ago) line. Totally makes sense that this is the limit.
Wow so your regrowth was that good? That’s still amazing. Dude, if I regrew 6 years of hair, I would have more hair than I did before I ever started losing hair mind you, this is what oral minoxidil did to me initially. I had been using it fooorr.. a year I think at this stage. I shaved my head at the start of that year which is why it’s short in the photo. Check the hairline though. Powerful sh*t, but my hairloss is more powerful...

Attachments

• 8CA87AAD-599E-43AA-987C-5AB151B5AB5F.png
    8CA87AAD-599E-43AA-987C-5AB151B5AB5F.png
    580.1 KB · Views: 416

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using this (from Luo) for nearly 4 months now (started in Jan.): 3mg/d in PG/Eth.

Slightly effective: temples are slowly filling in -- vellus hairs are getting thicker but the process is slow. I'm thinking of increasing the dose to about 5mg.

lol where the hell did you come from? Nice to hear from someone else with some results. What else are you using?

I’m gonna up to 5mg/ml too.

monoid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol where the hell did you come from? Nice to hear from someone else with some results. What else are you using?

I’m gonna up to 5mg/ml too.

I'm using dutasteride 0.5mg/3d (highest dose I can tolerate without sides, and I cannot tolerate finasteride at all -- severe brain fog), dermastamping (with LiCl), estriol, sometimes seti, (my pge2 has run out).

I've been lurking on this website long ago…

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using dutasteride 0.5mg/3d (highest dose I can tolerate without sides, and I cannot tolerate finasteride at all -- severe brain fog), dermastamping (with LiCl), estriol, sometimes seti, (my pge2 has run out).

I've been lurking on this website long ago…
What was your seti and pge2 dose?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you have to endure increased shedding?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow so your regrowth was that good? That’s still amazing. Dude, if I regrew 6 years of hair, I would have more hair than I did before I ever started losing hair mind you, this is what oral minoxidil did to me initially. I had been using it fooorr.. a year I think at this stage. I shaved my head at the start of that year which is why it’s short in the photo. Check the hairline though. Powerful sh*t, but my hairloss is more powerful...

Sorry, should have been more clear... I did not recover 6 full years of loss. I'm growing thin pigmented hairs in areas where I last remember seeing hair around that time. Not 100% sure when they miniaturized... 4 to 5 years ago? They are still growing, so feeling good that they will eventually go terminal.

@Georgie If it's any comfort, hair problems aren't a thing I noticed when looking at your pic.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how many total lurkers are on the daro train. It'd be good to hear from some to get an idea of their progress.
Agreed. Any non vocal daro users PLEASE chime in with your experiences. This is the only evidence we have right now that this could be effective for anyone with hairloss. Right now we have a very uneven population of users, given the majority are very aggressive cases. We need as many people as possible to add the to “data” or sorts that we already have. For anyone wanting to try it for hairloss, this is the only resource they have to gauge its effeicacy.