Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
What dosage? I am using it (once a day at night) and don't notice much difference. I am doing a .1 mg per day. I started 2 days ago. The other thing is the stuff doesn't dissolve. I heated it up and let it sit for 2 days. I still see particles floating around. But I went ahead and started using it anyways.

My scale doesn't work so great but I'm dropping about 50mg maybe 55 or 60 and it lasts for about a week.
I had trouble to dissolve but I prefer not to heat it. I just shake the crap out of it and it dissolves over time

el_duterino

Reaction score
what do you guys use to dissolve this?
Does 10 mg dissolves in 3ml of Ethanol ?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got it to dissolve easier (in K&B solution) by sticking a long paper clip in the bottle and crushing the daro chunks into smaller particles. Probably only an hour or two before the solution turned clear again.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also status update if anyone cares: I kept diluting the solution until the anxiety side effect became manageable. No idea what the concentration is now. Regrowth seems to have slowed down to a crawl and I'm getting some random shedding.

Really hoping @whatevr and @Spice_Lord have come up with a way to make liposomes. Trying to stay patient...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also status update if anyone cares: I kept diluting the solution until the anxiety side effect became manageable. No idea what the concentration is now. Regrowth seems to have slowed down to a crawl and I'm getting some random shedding.

Really hoping @whatevr and @Spice_Lord have come up with a way to make liposomes. Trying to stay patient...

I've made something. It enables you to use a 5-6x smaller dose of RU or Equol with the same effect, but some of the side effects are still there. They need more components to stick to the scalp better.

With the majority of these antiandrogens it's impossible to use a dose that actually works without side effects. No sides, no results. That's always been my experience. The liposomes help somewhat but the ones I make are too basic to show full potential probably. I'm not a lab.

Hairdid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used close to 1mg last night and could totally tell today. Less shedding this morning too. My scalp, while not painful, feels like it's been scraped. I will probably go down a little tonight and run with this until my supply runs out. I am naturally anxious so hopefully that won't increase.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I sometimes question the delivery and potency/purity on some of these underground things like this. Like results might not be Representative of whether it really works or not.
I could buy RU from a some random seller out of china, and get a bottle of pee that looks just like the real chemical or even has some real chemical mixed with pee. I mix it with water and dump it on my head than a year later I come back here and say RU didnt work for me. Gee I wonder why does that mean RU doesnt work? that definitely happens a lot in these underground chemical buys.

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU has a known precise melting point there are simple ways to check these chemicals at home

Not sure if you ever been to China but most of the people there are honest hard working people not looking to scam or do crimes, that's why the country is successfully becoming what it is, and RU especially isn't hard or expensive to make don't see why they would fake it

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love when people who have low-grade hair loss come here and give advice. Consider yourself VERY lucky, just like the people who maintain for 15 years on Finasteride.
Do you think people would be using nuke-tier drugs if they could maintain with something as simple as RU or Propecia? We're buying and researching these untested drugs because we're masochists or something? There is no point being a concern troll and writing all these warnings while being a humble brag about how you maintained your hair for 10 years and still f*****g chicks left and right.

As far as the actual subject at hand..

It doesn't matter what RU's half-life is. What matters is that it is a piss-poor anti-androgen that is no longer developed for any purpose due to its low affinity that is outcompeted by DHT something like hundreds of times for its ability to bind to the AR. Once it is outcompeted on the first place you apply it (your scalp) it will then travel around the body and bind to whatever else it finds within those two hours of its precious half-life. Use RU consecutively for a few days at doses larger than 75 mg and then tell me about how you still even have a libido.

On the other side, a single dosage of Enzalutamide which has a half-life of 6 freaking days didn't impact my libido or cause gyno one bit, despite having an IC50 that is something like 60-70x (or more) lower than that of RU, and is only outcompeted by DHT about 2-3x.
How is that possible?
Because due to the high affinity most of it bound to the first AR closest to the source of the application - which would be your scalp, exactly where you want it to. It's unfortunate that it also binds to GABA receptors, but that's where Darolutamide comes in! These drugs show that it is entirely possible to use very high affinity AR blockers topically and have success with a low profile of systemic (anti-androgenic) side effects, and that this is possible regardless of the half-life. Yes, it would be better if Darolutamide had a half-life of 30 minutes and not 10-15 hours, but a perfect drug is very hard to make.

In order for a drug to work as a hair loss topical the affinity is far more important than the half-life, because for a high affinity drug it is far more likely that it will bind close to where it is actually applied, which is what you want. You don't want it just falling through your scalp, not binding to anything due to being weak and then ending up in your bloodstream. Otherwise you may as well just take these drugs orally.

very interesting, where did you find this information, could you please link it?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
some of you wasted so much time waiting to see if Daro worked

what you shouldve done is take a powerfull oral steroid like winstrol to see how you shed on it

next apply Daro for a week or so and take the winstrol again to see the effects

If you shed the same amount than its basically not doing sh*t

Maybe you could even make topical testosterone at a very low tose. In any case almost anything is better than sitting around for 2 months while you have dropped other treatmensts to see if this is working or now. In that 2 months you could be losing hair, while you couldve spared yourself the time and the hairloss by using the method I suggested

Hairdid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped taking it. The headaches I got on finasteride came back. They are the type of headaches that last all day. So not worth it. At least with finasteride my hair looked way healthier. Not on this crap though.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Doing very well, takes a little time to dissolve in ethanol but worth it to keep my hair.
Still have a rash that seems to get a little better, than gets worse. I'm not stopping, daro works and I'll figure out the rash yet.
Anyone have an idea why I get this rash?

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing very well, takes a little time to dissolve in ethanol but worth it to keep my hair.
Still have a rash that seems to get a little better, than gets worse. I'm not stopping, daro works and I'll figure out the rash yet.
did you take any internal antiandrogens and have sides?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you create your own log in this section?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there something you wanted to know? I don't think I would be able to make a log and dedicate the time. I'm just a dude trying to save his crop before it wastes away.

it would be great appreciated if you could do weekly or bi weekly updates with pictures every 1 or two months

it would be huge