Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
i've noticed things with my stock of RU so i'm interested in a new supplier. I've reached out to Gang Luo to see if he can sell RU and he will, it's taken a little time but he will be shipping my first batch today. I'll test it out and let you guys know.
I'm not bashing other suppliers but i'm just not sure if i trust the one i've been using. Gang's price is much better and i've had such a good experience with him regarding daro that i'm hopeful this will be a better option all around, the most important thing is my hair.
I'll keep you posted.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've noticed things with my stock of RU so i'm interested in a new supplier. I've reached out to Gang Luo to see if he can sell RU and he will, it's taken a little time but he will be shipping my first batch today. I'll test it out and let you guys know.
I'm not bashing other suppliers but i'm just not sure if i trust the one i've been using. Gang's price is much better and i've had such a good experience with him regarding daro that i'm hopeful this will be a better option all around, the most important thing is my hair.
I'll keep you posted.

@peewee how did daro work out for you? Sounds like you gave up on it

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll keep you posted.
could you give me gang luo's info to order daro?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
@peewee how did daro work out for you? Sounds like you gave up on it

i didn't give up, my success is the combo with ru, maybe if i doubled or more my daro dose i would be able to drop the ru.
i'm not sure i want to increase it, i'm doing well on the combo so i'll stay the course.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any good before and after documentation of the whole Daro thing ive been trying to follow on and off I see no pictures just talking and people quitting??

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm I hear that's a bit sticky though and ideally I'd want something I can easily apply a large amount of without too much inconvenience since I have diffuse thinning, do you think a combo of alcohol and pg might be good?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm I hear that's a bit sticky though and ideally I'd want something I can easily apply a large amount of without too much inconvenience since I have diffuse thinning, do you think a combo of alcohol and pg might be good?

Kb is way better than pb. PG is very sticky and makes me flake so baldy. Tried out your hair like nothing elese. KB is alot more expensive but far better for topical applications.

I have ordered daro as well, hopefully it works

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kb is way better than pb. PG is very sticky and makes me flake so baldy. Tried out your hair like nothing elese. KB is alot more expensive but far better for topical applications.

I have ordered daro as well, hopefully it works
I'm just on a bit of a tight budget but do you think just 30% alcohol would be good enough to dissolve it, also do you know all the ingredients for the k&b vehicle or where to find them since I thought it was just alcohol and a small amount of pg?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just on a bit of a tight budget but do you think just 30% alcohol would be good enough to dissolve it, also do you know all the ingredients for the k&b vehicle or where to find them since I thought it was just alcohol and a small amount of pg?

on the chemyo website it says the ingridients for kb.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@jared garnith you could use one of L'oreal's stemoxydine products for vehicle (Garnier fructis is the cheapest). It has a high ethanol content and no PG so dissolves daro significantly faster than minoxidil for example and dries rapidly on the scalp.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@jared garnith you could use one of L'oreal's stemoxydine products for vehicle (Garnier fructis is the cheapest). It has a high ethanol content and no PG so dissolves daro significantly faster than minoxidil for example and dries rapidly on the scalp.
that's true, stemox makes my hair a bit hard and I liken the smell do some essential oil, but the fact it actually helps with growth is appealing