Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Standard PG / Ethanol
This sucks

its could be from the pg srs

try using it with kb solution

the reported rate of rash here is way too high to be believable. This drug would be near impossible to market especially because the trials are conducted with way higher dosages

zinny999

Reaction score
2pharm.com - has gone out of business - domain no longer in service.
upload_2018-9-27_17-31-41.png
has discontinued.

I wanna change from Kane RU to something more reputable too. As I think Kane RU is becoming less and less effective.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
How are you guys doing on daro?
Sanchez I was doing great with ru and daro combo, nothing else worked for me. I’ve since dropped daro and use only ru, still holding well. I believe Gangs ru is the most pure I’ve ever had, and I’ve done this for 4 years. Hopefully over time I can continue like this, if I need to add daro in the future I will.

SciGuy29

My Regimen
Reaction score

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
He forgot the H in his post actually (2pharm) when there is an H in 2Hpharm like you wrote.

You had also forgot the H at one point coincidentally.

That’s why I edited the post, I didn’t see the mistake in the domain till later. Yes I did also make the mistake by copy paste from another post.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sanchez I was doing great with ru and daro combo, nothing else worked for me. I’ve since dropped daro and use only ru, still holding well. I believe Gangs ru is the most pure I’ve ever had, and I’ve done this for 4 years. Hopefully over time I can continue like this, if I need to add daro in the future I will.
did you have sides on finasteride or any orals?

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there someone who is testing darolutamide? Can they explain their results as well as side effects? Anxiety? Where did they buy it? Thank you

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there someone who is testing darolutamide? Can they explain their results as well as side effects? Anxiety? Where did they buy it? Thank you

basiaclly no one got results from it. its too expensive to use at the required dosages. or maybe it just doenst work that well

I was using 20mg per day at one point with zero results. and by results i mean decrease in shedding. finasteride is far more effetive

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had excellent results over the last 6 months using a few mg of daro daily, dissolved in liquid minoxidil. Substantial hairline and temple regrowth, when I had previously been losing ground over the last couple of years despite using dutasteride and topical minoxidil (and finasteride for several years before that). Of course I've continued the dutasteride while using the daro.

I didn't notice any obvious sides, but I'm not thrilled with the idea of even a small quantity of such a strong antiandrogen circulating systemically all the time. (If I'm going to have very low DHT levels, I'd at least like to know that testosterone is doing its normal thing at most androgen receptors!) So I'm going to try CB next and hope it's enough to keep what I gained with the daro.

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello NorwoodReaper, Where did you buy darolutamide?
Thanks
[QUOTE = "NorwoodReaper, post: 1783512, miembro: 141356"] He tenido excelentes resultados en los últimos 6 meses usando unos pocos mg de daro diariamente, disuelto en minoxidil líquido. Gran crecimiento del cabello y del templo, cuando había perdido terreno en los últimos dos años a pesar del uso de dutasterida y minoxidil tópico (y la finasterida durante varios años antes de eso). Por supuesto que he continuado el dutasteride mientras uso el daro.

I didn't notice any obvious sides, but I'm not thrilled with the idea of even a small quantity of such a strong antiandrogen circulating systemically all the time. (If I'm going to have very low DHT levels, I'd at least like to know that testosterone is doing its normal thing at most androgen receptors!) So I'm going to try CB next and hope it's enough to keep what I gained with the daro.[/QUOTE]