Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Daro arrived

Off white colour and not a fine powder although could easily be more granular so don't think it's a characteristic to confirm if real.

V hard to get it to dissolve - tried 8mg in 1ml of pantostin. Little dissolved. Will try pure alcohol next.

What volume are you guys able to dissolve in 1ml of alcohol?

I'll be using Kirkland minoxidil

el_duterino

Reaction score
Sometimes fedex can be a pain if they dont understand what it is, but no anti androgen is under any forbidden product list - they may suspect it's something else

just mention the chemical name and the purpose which is a small cosmetic testing on hair.
that always worked for all these years for RU and CB for me via fedex

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude 1 gram is not expensive, some guys here paid 500/gram.
Get a gram and if it works for you on a small dose then your set. Why pay shipping twice.
Where are you, the US?
My daro arrived yesterday, I'm from Canada

Im from Spain
1 gram is much quantity , people are using 5-10 mg/day
shipping cost are cheap , fast and safe(no customs) from another european country
i can pay 100$ for 100mg

flip wilson

Reaction score
but only if I kept hair very short

Why short hair? To avoid too much compound being absorbed by longer hair?

For any purchasing daro-

Googling "ODM-201", it appears LSbio out of Washington state is buying ads.

Any reason why a purchase here would not work? 5 grams for $170.
I don't have enough rep to post link, perhaps this will work-

lsbio dot com/biochemicals/odm-201-cas-1297538-32-9-ls-h3694/3694

el_duterino

Reaction score
A hard to penetrate topical needs to be massaged hard to entrer the scalp and that only works well if hair is short, and the other reason will be that a lot get stuck onto the hair so it's not going to work well at these low amounts
For RU it's not an issue as it's very cheap so you can just triple the amount and still have long hair but Daro is expensive

Many people dont get results with topicals hair lenght is one reason

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
A hard to penetrate topical needs to be massaged hard to entrer the scalp and that only works well if hair is short, and the other reason will be that a lot get stuck onto the hair so it's not going to work well at these low amounts
For RU it's not an issue as it's very cheap so you can just triple the amount and still have long hair but Daro is expensive

How short do you keep it?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

@el_duterino, how are you doing? Your hair still holding up the same or did you lose some ground?

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Im from Spain
1 gram is much quantity , people are using 5-10 mg/day
shipping cost are cheap , fast and safe(no customs) from another european country
i can pay 100$ for 100mg

And you really trust you'll get daro or pure daro like that? If you get it from gang you will have daro not something else.
Just my opinion, I wouldn't try and buy from someone else like that.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: I am almost certain this stuff is causing anxiety/nervousness. The feeling reminds me of benzo withdrawal, which makes sense, as Enzalutamide is known to have GABA inhibition effects. If true, daro is in fact crossing the blood-brain barrier and acting in the same way.

Why do I believe this?
Have had an unusual anxiety issue for months, which began right around the time I switched from RU to daro
The anxiety was milder than usual last month, while I was using a daro/K&B mix that had been in the freezer (inconsistent dose).
The anxiety dramatically increased this month, which coincides with a fresh mixture.
This morning after not applying the mixture for over 2 days, woke up feeling unusually relaxed. Decided to experiment:
T+00:00 - Applied mixture, went to sit down at the computer.
T+01:00 - Noticed a feeling of nervousness, not provoked by anything that I'm aware of.
T+01:30 - Noticed that the nervousness had intensified.
T+03:30 - Nervousness unchanged from 2hrs prior. Feels intense, and I've just been sitting here the whole time. Mood not really affected, no significant feeling of panic or worry. Notable muscle tension.

In addition, my scale doesn't seem to be accurate at the 0.001g level anymore, so the current mixture is an unknown dose. The target has been 0.075%, but it's probably much higher.

Will have to experiment more and try different doses. Would be great if @IdealForehead could chime in.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: I am almost certain this stuff is causing anxiety/nervousness. The feeling reminds me of benzo withdrawal, which makes sense, as Enzalutamide is known to have GABA inhibition effects. If true, daro is in fact crossing the blood-brain barrier and acting in the same way.

Why do I believe this?
Have had an unusual anxiety issue for months, which began right around the time I switched from RU to daro
The anxiety was milder than usual last month, while I was using a daro/K&B mix that had been in the freezer (inconsistent dose).
The anxiety dramatically increased this month, which coincides with a fresh mixture.
This morning after not applying the mixture for over 2 days, woke up feeling unusually relaxed. Decided to experiment:
T+01:00 - Noticed a feeling of nervousness, not provoked by anything that I'm aware of.
T+03:30 - Nervousness unchanged from 2hrs prior. Feels intense, and I've just been sitting here the whole time. Mood not really affected, no significant feeling of panic or worry. Notable muscle tension.

In addition, my scale doesn't seem to be accurate at the 0.001g level anymore, so the current mixture is an unknown dose. The target has been 0.075%, but it's probably much higher.

Will have to experiment more and try different doses. Would be great if @IdealForehead could chime in.

Dosen't sound too great.

How long have you been on now and how's it going hair wise?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do I believe this?

And how is your hair doing ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
@el_duterino, how are you doing? Your hair still holding up the same or did you lose some ground?
I haven't lost any ground since doing RU and dropping dutasteride/finasteride but you cannot just pour it on your hair and expect it to work
I mix a fresh powder amount to neogenic a minute before applying it and massage it hard before it dries, by applied small amounts here and there,

This is key to its success I believe

I am pretty sure adding stemoxydine and minoxidil in the mix also helped maintain

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And you really trust you'll get daro or pure daro like that? If you get it from gang you will have daro not something else.
Just my opinion, I wouldn't try and buy from someone else like that.

I least i hope , gang luo daro is pure (80-90%) , only test month before make any purchase more quantity

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why short hair? To avoid too much compound being absorbed by longer hair?

For any purchasing daro-

Googling "ODM-201", it appears LSbio out of Washington state is buying ads.

Any reason why a purchase here would not work? 5 grams for $170.
I don't have enough rep to post link, perhaps this will work-

lsbio dot com/biochemicals/odm-201-cas-1297538-32-9-ls-h3694/3694

Its very cheap ..... , it could be a scam ¿?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on now and how's it going hair wise?
And how is your hair doing ?

It's been about 6 months with daro.

Just to be completely clear - I've been seeing slow hairline regrowth from my whole regimen and not necessarily from daro. It started regrowing by simply adding wounding to minoxidil+finasteride but grew faster with RU and then continued with daro.

If anything this stuff is just a better RU but way more dangerous because it's so new and so potent.

el_duterino

Reaction score

Just to be completely clear - I've been seeing slow hairline regrowth from my whole regimen and not necessarily from daro. It started regrowing by simply adding wounding to minoxidil+finasteride but grew faster with RU and then continued with daro.

If anything this stuff is just a better RU but way more dangerous because it's so new and so potent.
Did you notice any sexual sides on RU or Daro?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for responding. Terminal hairs ? Or too early ?

Also can I ask what your ru vehicle was ? Is it now the same for Daro ?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you notice any sexual sides on RU or Daro?

Not specifically, but the libido isn't as strong as it used to be, though that's probably some combination of finasteride and age (mid 30s-ish)

EDIT: Low libido was from daro. After stopping for a few days, libido went absolutely nuts. Shed a bit too.

Thanks for responding. Terminal hairs ? Or too early ?

Also can I ask what your ru vehicle was ? Is it now the same for Daro ?

Well it's been almost 2 years since starting wounding and a lot of hairs have gone terminal but mostly near the widow's peak. Temples are being stubborn. Still it's a massive cosmetic change... from so embarrassing that it's time to shave, to just a little awkward but not obviously bald. Can't judge Norwoods too well but I'd say solid NW3 to thin-ish NW2.

Vehicle is K&B solution from Chemyo. Minoxidil liquid is convenient, but K&B is still the best. It was designed for RU by the company who was developing RU. Dries nicely, not sticky or slimy. Even daro dissolves in it though not as easily as RU does.

Last edited: