Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

el_duterino

Reaction score
no tests. I only have one gram ..I trust the guy, and other guys on the forum got the real deal from him so I am not the first.
I have been getting chemicals from China for over 10 years and never had an issue..worst case it does not work ,and I have enough RU and CB in my freezer to last for the next 3-4 years and by then we will have Winlevi available

Hairdid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I completed my order for Daro Thursday evening. How long does it take to get? I am in the US.

Hairdid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All. I have been a long time lurker on this site and this thread has really intrigued me. As I mentioned above I bought some Daro and am awaiting it. About 10 years ago my temples had pretty much receded and my doctor gave me a prescription for finasteride. I took 1.25 mg a day and had to stop after about 4 weeks due to the sexual sides. I couldn't handle them anymore. Ever since then my hair has held up pretty well but now I am thinning out pretty quickly (diffuse thinner) and realized a couple months ago that its time to reengage on this. I started microdosing finasteride at .15 mg (1.5ml) every 3 days (dissolved in gin). The sexual sides came back but they weren't as bad and I was living with them. Being with my wife was still working even though it wasn't as pleasurable. But at week 5, the brain fog hit me and that quickly turned into headaches. It was almost like my head was in a vice. So I stopped for a week and they got much better. Then I had the bright idea to mix .15 ml in minoxidil and apply it topically. The headaches came back almost immediately the stuff hit my head so I had to stop. That was a week ago and the headaches are almost over. I am a very good responder to finasteride and it is so awesome for my hair but so not awesome in any other way!

So I plan to try darolutamide and am waiting for it. Since its much more powerful than finasteride I was thinking of just microdosing it at first by mixing it with a vehicle as mentioned in this thread. I can't use PG as it causes rashes on my scalp. Then I will apply it topically after mixing with minoxidil. I have to use the foam minoxidil (heat that up too) because of the PG in the other stuff. I am not sure of the dosage but it will some fraction of 1 mg daro that I will start with.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi , im interesting in buy 50-100mg of darolutamide , someone sells few from Gang Luo source ¿?
Im in Europe , Spain

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
1 gram is expensive , i m interesting in use only 50-100mg before gang purchase

Dude 1 gram is not expensive, some guys here paid 500/gram.
Get a gram and if it works for you on a small dose then your set. Why pay shipping twice.
Where are you, the US?
My daro arrived yesterday, I'm from Canada

el_duterino

Reaction score
All these years I was able to do RU eod mostly but only if I kept hair very short
I cut 6mm on top and 3mm on the sides and that work with 15mg of RU eod so I guess 10mg of Daro eod will work on that hair lenght too, thus 1 gram will last 200 days
Paid 250 for that Daro gram not too bad overall

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
All these years I was able to do RU eod mostly but only if I kept hair very short
I cut 6mm on top and 3mm on the sides and that work with 15mg of RU eod so I guess 10mg of Daro eod will work on that hair lenght too, thus 1 gram will last 200 days
Paid 250 for that Daro gram not too bad overall

good luck mate let us know how you get on

are you planning to drop the ru for a while or use daro alongside it?

el_duterino

Reaction score
i will give daro a try for a few weeks - with stemoxydine and minoxidil, nothing else

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fedex has my daro in the US but they called me up to say that they can't get it through customs because the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) form was not complete or correct, apparently they recently changed it. The form asks me to certify either that the substances are in compliance with or not subject to the TSCA, and then asks me to list the substances and their product number (?). What should I say?

hopeforhappiness

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fedex has my daro in the US but they called me up to say that they can't get it through customs because the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) form was not complete or correct, apparently they recently changed it. The form asks me to certify either that the substances are in compliance with or not subject to the TSCA, and then asks me to list the substances and their product number (?). What should I say?

Hmmmmm that’s a tough one. @IdealForehead have you any ideas ?

Hairdid

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mine is stuck in Memphis and I might be in the same boat. They haven't contacted me yet.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score

You should contact Gang and ask for help. I remember someone saying he'll help get it through.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
Daro arrived

Off white colour and not a fine powder although could easily be more granular so don't think it's a characteristic to confirm if real.

V hard to get it to dissolve - tried 8mg in 1ml of pantostin. Little dissolved. Will try pure alcohol next.

What volume are you guys able to dissolve in 1ml of alcohol?

Attachments

• 859E604B-C6C6-49F8-97BE-4DC78D1AA01F.jpeg
    859E604B-C6C6-49F8-97BE-4DC78D1AA01F.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 338